Veeky Forums doesn't eat oven chips every day

>Veeky Forums doesn't eat oven chips every day

Lol. And you say you like good food.

B-But I do!

oven chips suck my ******

user is angry because he doesn't have any chips.
Don't worry, user, I will share with you :^)

yo, toss those! you don't want a fucking explosion of paprika do you?"

It'll be fine, user-kun. I feel too lazy to toss them today. They come out great this way too. Just not as great as when tossed.

I hate oven chips I don't want any
NO
Thanks

Veeky Forums jelly of my pre-workout chips. A predictable outcome.

>not wedges
fucking lame desu

Are these supposed to be done? Where's the bronwing? Holy fuck, you could have just as well cooked them in water

They don't looked cooked enough, if I was you I would use the Belgian way, deepfry them once for 5 minutes at 215 degrees and if they aren't golden yet do it twice for better texture with some chicken spices and the best brand tartare sauce you got

I make wedges with truffle oil at least twice a month.
So worth it on cheat day.

They're not done yet. At what temperature did you cook them? Something really low "to be safe"?

My My name's Mark and I'm an alcoholic. Uh So, I'm a lager drinker, mainly.
I think I had my first one when I was about 14.
Hofmeister. You remember? The bear with the porkpie hat. Yeah.
Yeah, so Lately, it's got really bad. I've been on the rum and Coke. And vodka and gin. All mixed up. It's not even a proper cocktail. It's just made-up.
And I just drink that and stay at home.
And eat oven chips out of the bag, frozen until I throw up on myself. That's how pissed I've been.
Thanks.

They were nice and crispy

Whenever I bake french fries I use a pizza pan that has holes that gives my pizza a crisp ontherack cooking.
It makes them much better than a cookie sheet.

They look almost raw.

Protip apparently british fries are meant to be still full of starch wet and mushy. That's just how they like them apparently.
They're fucked up.

I literally do. Have so for all 3 years of Uni. I have probably eaten them on average 5 times a week.

>chips

Literally none of the chips I've had in the UK have been like that.

Also British fries are way better fried up with bacon and eggs the next morning, whereas US fries are utterly unredeemable once cold.

>>oven fries on Veeky Forums

Neckbeards piece of shit millennials. Go eat at Olive Garden while the adults discuss food.

Stay mad :)

>he doesnt use fresh potatoes
lol at you subhuman