I inherited at least two hundred books of the star trek tng expanded universe

I inherited at least two hundred books of the star trek tng expanded universe.

What do.

drop it off at catholic charities, maybe a recovering addict or undocumented immigrant can learn to read from it

And i get what out of this?

Give me some sensible solutions.

so u want 200 star trek novels taking up space in your apartment forever? i guess u could sell them on ebay? after shipping and listing fees you might make 20 bucks or something i guess

>apartment
lol

anyways, they are the small paperback ones, so they take up about as much space as my coat collection. Also, is it bad that i would actually do that for 20 bucks?

im not even jewish wtf

i used to sell books on ebay, but it's just too much of a pain in the ass for the 1-2 bucks profit u make, unless it's a really recent tech book, i find now it's more satisfying to just donate them somewhere

>satisfying
This has no value to me.

I will take the ebay route.

edgy bro ur like a tru john galt dont ball too hard wit yo ebay bux

>Fiscally prudent
>edgy

bruh

>spending hours photographing, listing, packaging, and mailing a bunch of paperbacks on ebay
>prudent

ok

What the literal fuck else should i do with my time.

Spend hours on Veeky Forums conversing with a cop out entrepreneur like yourself?

Get btfo sir, good day.

ok i searched on ebay to see how much they go for, you might get enough for them to be worth it, some guy has a lot of 100 going for 40 bucks plus shipping, granted it didn't sell yet so who knows if anyone really gonna buy it, but yeah, if you just pack them in a box and sell them all as one lot, maybe you get 50 bucks or something

The btfo continues

>selling using paperbacks on ebay
>entrepreneurship

well, it's good experience about how low the margins are on retail so go for it, years ago i'd look for lots of dvds, and then split them up and sell them individually back when ppl still watched dvds, it was a pretty big waste of time, i could have made more money just transcribing receipts on mechanical turk for 3 cents a piece lol, but it made me realize retail is all about scale, and that it sucks, so if selling ur little book collection ebay teaches you this then it won't be worthless, but don't expect to make much, actually you might do better just setting up a table in manhattan by some nerdy touristy store and see if u can sell them straight to tourists looking for airplane reading

>I dont know how to maximize profits so you dont either

you sir, just btfo yourself.

ya ok man, if you knew anything about selling on ebay or amazon you'd know the people that make all the money and dominate sales are a handful of big money jews who have multiple warehouses across the country filled with piles of crap being shipped out daily by mexicans, that and there are a bunch of nerds with scripts that automatically bid on any miss priced goods that have a chance for arbitrage, seems to me like you don't know shit

Seems to me like you dont know when you are responding to bait.

But seriously i got bored, ill probably just read then donate them.

well if u might get $50 for it, read em, list it for a week as one big lot, if it gets any bids, cool, if not donate it

True that, thanks n shit.

Read them.

That was always the plan.

wood glue. you could make a pretty good couch out of them.

If you want to get rid of them now, just trade them all in for store credit at your local used bookstore. It's better to trade them in for something you will read.
That's shitload of effort for $20.
>some guy has a lot of 100 going for 40 bucks plus shipping, granted it didn't sell yet so who knows if anyone really gonna buy it
If it hasn't sold yet, then it's probably not worth $40. Always ignore "Buy it now," and listings with zero bids when basing your appraisals off ebay.

What are some good novels that are like star trek but are not star trek?