"what pizzas do you want?"

>"what pizzas do you want?"

cheese!
pepperoni!

>"ok now that the adults from Veeky Forums have ordered, what do you kids want?"

cheese is understandable because sometimes it's nice to enjoy the simplicity over killing it with toppings. Pepperoni shouldn't be eaten by anybody who calls themselves an adult.

>cheese pizza
Reminds me of "youth group" and that overly peppy youth pastor

Napoli a best
most places manage to fuck it up though

this thread was posted last week

an adult would know the difference between a red and a white pizza

I like pepperoni, but mostly just the natural casing kind that curls up into little bowls.

natural casing means intestines of the beast

I know.

And the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that

Natural casing is just one layer of the intestine and is just collagen. If you want real intestine get some chitlins.

One of my friends pisses me off because whenever we get pepperoni, he refused to eat. He doesn't even just pick it off. Fucking asshat.

Pizza is an unhealthy junk food for immature slobs

An adult wouldent order a pizza. Or even eat out as most establishments are unhealthy with fattening high carbs meals and empty calories.

You are not an adult if you eat pizza.

>POST YFW YOU WILL NEVER BE AS INSECURE AS OP

>empty calories.
No such thing.
Stop reading Womans’ magazines.

How about you eat my shit?

I love ordering pizza with anchovies. Everyone around me hates them and I know that the leftover slices will always be waiting for me.

Ah, a man of fine taste, I too like to spend my Friday nights alone

tuna a lot of it

feta cheese with tomatoes and spinach. Fell in love with it one summer while working at a Gumby's

I am a woman. Men eat like pigs

Extra cheese and feta cheese for me

>Any pizza
>Dipped in beer batter
>fried

Ill have extra cheese, chicken and sweetcorn. Godtier.

i had a herb-parmesan creme, walnut, peach, ricotta, gorgonzola and rocket pizza with honey sprinkeled on today (no tomato sauce)

it was fucking awesome

>Women's vs Men's obesity rates
Women are pigs

my nigga

>"what threads do you want?"

jack!
that tired pizza one!

>"ok now that the children have posted, what will you adults be posting?"

>not american cheese
>not hot cherry pepper
>not white clam
who /newhaven/ here?

pineapple
ham
maybe a little sea salt

Oh no I thought it meant the ones that grow on the tree with the sausage

taking estrogen and having a feminine benis doesn't make a you girl. You need XX chromosomes for that.

A SHIT

Stop making these fucking threads

It's almost like men and women are genetically different

I just want a bread, tomato, and cheese casserole. Maybe a few more toppings inside.

Canadian bacon, bacon, pineapple, jalapeno