What the fuck... i'm visiting USA in a few months, what should i do if this happens to me...

what the fuck... i'm visiting USA in a few months, what should i do if this happens to me? can i fuck the waiter up right there on the spot if it comes to this exact scenario or will i end up in jail?

He'll probably shoot you.

>Aspiring Renaissance Man

If they touch you, you can fuck them up.
If that's what you want, tell them to fuck off, call them a faggot, insult their parents, whatever you want.
If they touch you first it's all on them.

>tipping thread

>a server CCing at their job
Not in a million years. Not only is it going to interfere with your work and probably chafe, especially if it's an IWB, but 95% of places would can you immediately if they found out you had a gun at work, period.

BALDING
THICK RIMMED GLASSES
BEARD
ASPIRING RENAISSANCE MAN

>giving them more money TWICE after they run after you like beggars even though you got shit service
the absolute state of this guy

Thankfully, New York is not representative of America.

>working at a restaurant that doesn't have an employee armory
What the fuck?

last time i got shit service i "accidentally" spilled my coffee and 6 sugar packs al over the table, i did stick my tip to the table tho

>I felt humiliated
Poor babby. If there's a definition of this nu-male that you guys are always harping about, I think it's this guy

>got attacked by beggars twice and fucking gave them money both times
The absolute fucking state of northerners.

Why put shitty service on the bus boy? Negating or shorting a tip directly affects the server but fucking up your table just affects the busser. Are you just begging for bad karma?

Honestly if I worked as a server I wouldn't carry a gun because my life wouldn't be worth defending

Quora is full of bullshit stories. Example: "how were X ethnic group treated in the 1950s?" and you'll find multiple iterations of this answer:
>we had a community pool that was cleaned on Fridays
>whites only day Saturday
>blacks day was Sunday
>X ethnic group (Latinos/Asians/Middle Eastern/etc) was Monday

And Quora must be the library of, if not source, of all those clickbaity email chain feel-good stories boomers post on Facebook

I literally grew up in a suburb of a major midwestern city as a boomer where I couldn't even bring a nigger friend of mine to the private pool we had a membership to.

>my best friend, call him nigger chip, invites me to his public pool all the time. Mostly white with a smattering of blacks.
>hey mom, I wsnt to invite nigger chip to our pool, ok?
>user, you need to talk to your dad about that
>dad, I want chip to go swimming tomorrow with us
>no
>why not
>'cause
>wat?
>they don't let blacks swim there

Yeah, fuck right off!

Yeah, I'm sure that was an actual rule and not your Dad just being an asshole.

>what should i do if this happens to me?
Are you a human garbage nu-male like the dude that wrote that story?
If no, then you have nothing to worry about. They only came after him because they could smell the weakness on him.

Those stories are complete bullshit. Nobody would ever do that because you would immediately get fired.

9/10 best new post

It was a fucking rule exactly like you /po*/tards want to bring back. My dad had a keen sense of fairness and knew we were good friends and he had invited me to his pool all the time. He came over to our house and ate dinner with us and we had sleepovers and shit. Don't attempt damage control when you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Sorry your Dad was a racist piece of shit.

I’ve lived in America my entire life and nothing remotely similar has ever happened to me. No, you cannot just fuck people up for just asking you for money. No matter how rude they are, it’s still assault if you hurt someone who isn’t activrly trying to injure you. America might suck in a lot of ways, but we’re still a civil society that’s very different from the frontier towns you’re used to seeing in old cowboy movies.

>/po*/tards
>actually censoring it
holy shit, take the stick out of your ass you anally holocausted retard
welcome to Veeky Forums, you reddit newfag, now go the fuck back.

You shouldn't bring blackies to pools anyway, they can't swim.

If you are a foreigner you can just pretend you dont speak english well, like if they ask for tip you understand it as more food or whatever and make signs your belly is full

>actually censoring it

Yeah, because it's a blasphemy but not against the corrupt abrahamic god, but against the universe as a whole.

What's this reddit you're talking about? I've never been there.

are people seriously trying to go revisionist history on the fact that segregation existed in the united states during the 50's? the rejection of facts nowdays is getting way fucking out of hand. not everything you learned in school was a lie invented by guilty liberals, some shit just happened and is very well documented.

I'm Australian and I didn't have any problem with not tipping, most of the waiters didn't seem to mind much.

>implying /pol/ isn't the source of pure redditcancer

>talking about /pol/ in the ramen cooking forum

What kind of subhumans do this shit? I wish tipping would have bever existed

We have dozens of threads exactly like this. Is it just a lead in to start a shitstorm about tipping? Or are there really people who think they should save a few bucks off their vacation by stiffing service workers from a tip? You can save even more money by just staying in your own country.

You have to tip at least 25% to prevent the waiter gangs coming after you

Did you ask them fifty times if they have a flat white...

kek only in new york would they follow you and confront you about this shit most of them time they are pissed at you but understand they fucked up
I feel for them though working as a waiter as one of the most expensive cities in the world has to be tough

>one of the most expensive cities in the world
prove it. how much for a 500cc coke?

An arm and a leg, your first born child and your foreskin

+tip

just tip the waiter fuckhead

Like $3

>thinking a bunch of chinks and jews in a garbage city full of homeless people represents america

>pay the waiter/server a living wage
>he'l serve the customers to the best of his abilities because it's his job and he's getting paid
>have him rely on tips to make a living
>he'l pester the customers every once in a while, being really obnoxious and annoying in hopes of getting a better tip and trying to make you feel guilty for tipping little even if the service is bad
Gee, i wonder why people actually defend tipping culture?

>he'l

kek

>falling for this shit
>not realize they were haggling you because they spotted a foreigner to rip off

how fucking dumb can people be

Waiters are to be compensated to min wage IF they do not meet/exceed it by tips. Seriously, you have to be a SHIT waiter to accomplish that.

Same. Customer service is so terrible in the US anyway and no Yanks dare fuck with an Aussie.
>inb4 butthurt emuposting.

>pay the waiter/server a living wage
No one's going to pay a waiter that much

Looks like you didn't learn reading comprehension in school. My point has nothing to do with "segregation didn't exist." My point was this particular story is bullshit because there was no such thing as "Mexicans went into the pool only after blacks did/Asians went into the pool only after blacks did/etc" because the original story was either joke or a made-up anecdote that people hijacked and subbed in their own ethnic group in. Not the segregated pool part, but the idea that the last day after cleaning was especially saved for a particular non-black minority group

>Places you should tip
Delivery and restaurants you go to often enough to be recognized. A good tip ensures the next time will be better
>Places you should not tip
Anywhere else. If you're only going somewhere once you get no benefit from the tip so don't pay it.

hearty keks

>bringing a nigger to the pool
it's like you wanted him to drown. Are you a racist??

>reddit, the post

There's precisely 1 korean restaurant in Charlotte and I have not gone because multiple reviews stated that waitresses followed them out and asked for more tips. If someone did this to me I'd honestly get violent or pull my gun on them

It's clearly a korean thing, even though OP is a trollpost

>you live in a country free of tipping because the workers actually get a decent fucking pay
lmao america

>mfw my food costs less because tipping is expected and I simply don't
lmao Europe

>implying it isn't the libcucks from reddit

how does tipping affect the food value? It has to do with american workers getting below minimum wage while other countries actually give them a decent wage where tipping isn't necessary

And why do you think they pay the workers less? To keep costs down. Economics 101 dumb ass.

Hahah! What a faggot! Giving in to a waiter! I would've embarrassed him for bad service or food rather than let him embarrass me in front of people, making sure to mention their restaurant and that I would never go back.

tipping was basically fucking invented because americucks got jack shit for wages.

just tip precisely 15% of the pretax value

Partially. During the Depression people didn't go out to eat as much so restaurants lowered wages and prices and started adopting tipping (which became common overseas in WWII) as a way of keeping prices down and still making sure their employees made enough.
Regardless of the roots it's common knowledge that food is cheaper in the US and it is in part because of tipping.

That's not true. Koreans really are shitty restaurant people. They're asian jews and think that providing a service, no matter how poorly, deserves bring tipped for. Had that happen to me when a friend and I went to a korean bbq place. Service was terrible and the food was only okay. Didn't tip at all, and the waitress came to me as I was walking out demanding a tip. Just said no and kept walking.

> "I know fuck all about Veeky Forums" the post.

this. im a waiter in the US and we all at least have sidearms. we sometimes have a few riflemen and maybe a grenadier, but that's only during a big rush.
also, people that dont tip can leagally be drone striked only in Texas and Arizona, so as long as OP doesnt go there, he might survive a no-tip scenerio if he practices some basic Survival, Escape and Evasion.

oh great another thread baiting europenises into bitching about america. first of all this doesn't happen unless you're in an especially shitty town. if this did happen it would be frowned upon by pretty much every american. it would be considered perfectly justified to tell them to fuck off, or call the cops on them. it is also completely legal to not tip them, and shoot them if they lay a finger on you.

this

You have the right to stand your ground and shoot any soyboy that comes after you begging for a tip

The bullshit on quora is amazing. Read the bios of the people who answer. Was just dumbfounded the other day by a profile of a black guy with no real education who has answered thousands of posts with just racebait. Hours all day he finds some way to write that all white women desire black men or that all white men are jealous of and hate blacks. Its the answer to all of histories greatest mysteries.

It's illegal to not tip at least 15% here that guy should be in prison.

Depending on the restaurant. I've seen waitresses clean tables between customers.