Anyone still watch this guy?

Anyone still watch this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b7mut1DVWt0?t=4m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=UUvYcUbxzYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone give me a list of some of his more disastrous videos?

ive seen the raw bag chicken one, the horrifically undercooked pulled pork claw, and the salmon one. those videos are amazing but the ones where he cooks a basic half decent meal arent as fun

do you mean kitchen disasters or just being generally awful

just gross incompetence in general, preferably if it's extremely unhealthy

not since he died

bringing back the memories is too sad

Of course my dude, but definitely less than before because he seems to be focusing on non-cooking videos.

That picture looks like it was taken from a medical textbook on the down syndrome page

I don’t have it saved but does some user have that webm where he’s making corndogs and literally fucks up every single step?

I legitimately hope this isn’t a joke.

youtu.be/b7mut1DVWt0?t=4m34s

watch jack be an absolute cockbag to his kid and thrn awkwardly ask children what their favorite anime is at the end.

whoa i knew jack was fat but thats hamplanet status

Isn't his show just satire?

Jack... easy on the hotdogs

>9:11
>I. Love. Animay.

he doesn't cook much anymore so not really

cute piggie

>tfw jack has a stroke and is obviously very unhealthy and he says he's trying to eat better but he does gimmicky diets like "no red meat" instead of just eating less food altogether and probably less sugar too and you start to feel bad for him because you want people to be healthy but then you remember him talking about choking his son until his nose bled and that he wants to kill a bunch of people with napalm and he supports some guy who murdered an old woman for spilling paint on his boots or something like that and you start to hate him but then try to remember everyone is ignorant at one point and you hope that he'll just be a better person some day but then you think about that video where he cuts open the chicken and it's raw and instead of telling people to get a meat thermometer and put it back in the oven he says to microwave it until it's done
jack is complex

> but then you remember him talking about choking his son until his nose bled

what

Indeed

What do you think jack's dick looks like?

Would you suck it?

I'm about to blow your mind but Ja/ck/ actually has two sons... with two different women

leave

no

youtube.com/watch?v=UUvYcUbxzYI

unkempt

stay

Like an Arby's roast beef sandwich.

No.

>he thinks that's deep lore

>supports indiscriminately napalming arabs

based

>this means jack is probably a (((christian zionist)))

conflicted

>expecting authentic food from a tourist trap that caters to the most generic palates possible

What the hell did he think the food was going to be like?

he thought it would actually be people that came in from every country and make their finest cuisine for you to enjoy in a cafeteria. him complaining about food on the alaska trip is great too

*chokes son*

Can I get a quick rundown on that Alaska trip?

just watch it you faggot

He thought it was like the UN and he was a visiting diplomat

Who else is ja/ck/in' it?

So New York City?

laughed so hard I choked

das a cute piggly (^(oo)^)

>he's only 43
This guy looks like he's 60, holy shit he does not look good.

Eating a jar of mayonnaise daily will do that to you.

Someone have the text documenting his participating in that televised barbecue competition where he shills his sauce?

that little piggy is disgustingly cute.

im going to puke

Daily reminder that Ja/ck/ has a weird head shape

now I see why he's always wearing those stupid hats

What a disgusting human

>those child-bearing lips

The Richard Spencer shoppers have turned their sights on Based Jack. He must be P O W E R F U L

really that looks 60 to you? get real my broseph

This, Mossad must be running overtime, why do they fear him?

He is awash in the light of the A L M I G H T Y

COMFORT
O
M
F
O
R
T

why is he deformed

jidf shilling

He wants to nuke Palestine...

you fell for the deep state cultural judeo-marxist post modernist neo-liberal programming, watch "the greatest sauce never tried"

Good snackin', porker

oh shit, how do I /jack/ myself straight without the greatest sauce I'll never taste?

Not that user but Jack easily looks 53 or 4.

what a qt pigger