How do i tell if the book i'm reading is literature?

how do i tell if the book i'm reading is literature?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/veronikazay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it mentions or alludes heavily to the protagonist's search for God. This is literally (lol) 99% of literary fiction. The other 1% is William Burroughs.

That is the saddest fucking thing I've ever read.

"wandering" passive protagonist in urban setting, keen observation that underscores spiritual malaise that the author-narrator-protag (all same) is too cool to express

lol

that bitch is CUTE I wonder what kind of books she reads

Wow, would date actually. Not as bad as she thinks. For one thing, not fat.

*ket her become my girlfriend

>implying this is real

>thinking she's cute
All that tells us is what sort of malformities you have

why would you want a mask like that on her?

that's not even an improvement, it's like a weird sidegrade

It turns an uggo into a freaky dicksucking sex android. God, I got hard while writing this post.

it is, there's another couple photos. she posted on Veeky Forums

Underrated post.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinddddddddddddddddd theeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm

Ambiguity

She killed herself.

This girl looks like Bill Ward

how does one reconcile the contradicting feelings of utter disdain for an ugly physical form, and that of mercy/empathy for a despairing loveless soul?

put it in a glass of water
if it floats it's phresh

Source?

Veeky Forums.

She was Russian, I think. She was posing next to a traffic signal in cyrillic on one of these photos.

If she didn't wear sweaters that made it look like she has no neck and paid ~5000 dollars at the Schlomo Shekelstein facial reconstruction facility for a treatment she'd probably have a boyfriend as quick as 1, 2, 3. It's all about effort.
I've seen pictures on Veeky Forums featuring her wearing a bikini and her body is not bad at all, she's 100% a butterface. I'm glad she's dead.

Well, that escalated quickly.

>I've seen pictures on Veeky Forums featuring her wearing a bikini and her body is not bad at all, she's 100% a butterface. I'm glad she's dead.

i just got whiplash

She isn't bad at all.

It's better to pretend plastic surgery doesn't exist. We're multiplying suffering if we give birth to people with uggo genes.

>that amazing body

shiiiiiiiit

This is legit sad.

>We don't have to walk near each other in public if you dont want to be seen with someone like me.

I didn't need these feels!

It's fake, retard.

Some plastic surgery and most guys would want her. Still better than a fatso.

Plastic surgery can't fix her huge head though.

Regardless that bottom sentence is sad.

It's still fake. Can't you handle a little fiction? You're on a lit board after all.

he's sad because it's pure lit my friendo

Just google Bepoникa зaйцeвa

You can't feel feelings from fiction?

Oh, my bad. You guys are right.

QT ALERT

I'm gonna need these bikini pics user

twitter.com/veronikazay

FUCK

You can tell by the degree to which what you are reading is way over your plebian head.

oh it's real all right.

>tfw no deformed H P Lovecraft gf

>that perfect hourglass torso
>those beautiful tits
>that gorgeous, hairless skin, like a doll's skin
>those slender legs, undoubtedly hiding a thigh gap and virgin funpouch
It's a shame her face looks like she's about to put out the best Swedish death metal album of 1991

>It's a shame her face looks like she's about to put out the best Swedish death metal album of 1991

I sqw a thread a while ago and apparently some people found her. She didn't make the threqd, and I think she had a facial surgery to fix her face.

privilege the latter and realize the former is just vanity

>I've seen pictures on Veeky Forums featuring her wearing a bikini and her body is not bad at all, she's 100% a butterface.

want

Don't. People end up loveless because they have hideous bodies and mind.

Bump because this girl is giving me the most confused boner of my life and I need much more.

Bump for this.

Look at each scene. If the purpose of most scenes is just to move the plot forward, rather than to establish or evolve a character point or an idea, then it's not literary fiction.

>you will never have a completely devoted top tier body gf
Gotta keep paper bags handy but God senpai muh dikk

You check in on Veeky Forums r/lit/ and ask if it's literature.

You know we have archives and shit for these things right? You can't name Veeky Forums as a source without some proof.

Poor thing. I don't think she's as bad looking as she thinks. If she has a good personality, would date.

that shit is actually accurate

Is it bad that I laughed?

twitter.com/veronikazay

Nah, see, this Veronika Zay girl is fine. You have to consider how ugly a person can be.

He is a man

I really do have a little crush on her.

>loyal
>eager to please
>low maintenance

I'm sold.

That thing...I think it came back from the dead. Lovely smile though, unlike the blonde in the foreground.