I'm going to make some bolognese sauce tonight

I'm going to make some bolognese sauce tonight.

Hit me up with your best recipe!

Also, what pasta shape is most preferred for this kind of sauce? I'm thinking rigatoni.

Penne, but I'll give a nod to linguini.

in order of being added to the pot.
mince, garlic, salt, pepper, cinnamon, italian herbs, smoked paprika, passata, worchestshireshauce, milk, gravy powder, water.
to taste.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/nov/25/how-to-make-perfect-bolognese

Don't skimp on the livers

That's kinda early for garlic.

I put it in after the mince has finished browning and after I've seasoned it... I did put it in the wrong place didn't I, I tend to turn the heat down and use the garlic to start working at the fond

Chef John's recipe.

do the authentic one its the best

that pic does chef john's recipe no justice; really delicious. I don't think I took a picture when I made it last but mine was a lovely rusty color with lots of vegetables in it.

no it isnt
italians cant cook italian food

The first picture was an in progress pic. The final product tasted incredible and looked exactly like his.

t. tastelet

tagliatelle

Mirepoix, porcini mushrooms, mushroom/vegetable stock, a spoonful of tomato paste, red wine, and bay leaves.
Preferably served with tagliatelle, and with some grated Parmigiano-Reggiano on top.
No need for any meat. The mushrooms' rich flavour makes for a great meat substitute.

+1

Buy the best quality ingredients you can afford. You will need:

1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
1/2 yellow onion
3-4 cloves garlic
3 tbls olive oil
1lb ground pork (not sausage)
3 whole cloves
basil
oregano
salt pepper
butter

Dice onion and garlic while heating olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. When the pan is ready, add the onion and saute gently for a few minutes. Add the pork and cook until lightly browned. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cloves, turn heat down and simmer for 2-6 hours. Add salt, pepper, oregano, and basil to taste.

To serve: Melt about a tablespoon of butter in a frying pan. Add one serving of your favorite noodle and coat with the butter. Add a ladle sauce and coat evenly. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with fresh parmesan and parsley.

Sounds pretty good

objectively best choice
back in the cage

Very close to what I do. Best so far.

>cinnamon
FUCK NO
>smoked paprika
JUST NO
>worchestshireshauce
NO

Also its washyoursistersauce

tomato sauce, garlic, onion, ground pig meat, salt, peeper.(also sugar to nutrelise the sourness of the tomato sauce.)