I'm gonna buy one of these tomorrow. Convince me it's a bad idea

I'm gonna buy one of these tomorrow. Convince me it's a bad idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

chickncone.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy one and let me know if it's any good.

I don't think enough people here have tried it. I looked it up, seems interesting. Let us know how it is. I'd see if you could get multiple sauces, the blue cheese sauce and the yella bbq sound good.

I honestly can't. Report back

Seems awkward to eat

I'm interested, buy it and tell us what it tasted like.

>garbage food

This is my chief concern. And it will cost like 12 bucks for a cone, fries, and a drink. I would just get the cone for 8 dollars but I'm going with someone and they probably want fries.

Who are you going with?

a girl I've been seeing.

Looks delicious and unhealthy. Go for it if you can afford its unhealthines.

Is she cute? Take some Imodium beforehand to avoid diarrhea

She's pretty cute but she's like 4'11 and 90 pounds.

Jesus you fucking faggot just pay the $12 if the girl wants fries, shit. What, were you gonna tell this girl "sorry the internet told me not to go eat chicken with you" or something?

Ok! I was just kinda shocked I gave her the choice of restaurant and she picked this.

someone may have jizzim'd on the middle one

think it's the ranch sauce.

Looks good, do it.

you're surprised that a girl picked some stupid shitty place?
is this your first date ever?

So a dusty cowpoke jizzed in it...

>is this your first date ever?
>He asks on Veeky Forums

looks good mang, a meal of junk food on the weekend is reasonable. hope you have a nice date

My main concern here would be that it'd be too dry, which depends entirely on the moistness of the chicken and the bake on the waffle.

Make her pay. If she won't pay she wasn't going to blow you anyway.

What is it? Where is it from? Link?

>Convince me it's a bad idea.
No, I'm glad you're trying new things user, I know things have been hard ever since mom died

fat woman LARPing as a man

"just buy girls lots of food like a real man"

nice try you fucking whale bitch

This is the woman equivalent of 6'2 240lb of pure muscle

smoke a load of weed first.
you will transcend to heaven.

Silly question, where is this place? Is it a chain of restaurants or just some individual local momnpop? I've been out of the U.S. for a while, so I'm no longer aware of the fucking weird fast food gimmicks that restaurants are staging to keep people fat.

you're lucky she picked anything
in my experience it's always 'i don't care, you decide' but she does fucking care

chickncone.com/

there's two in NYC one in Chelsea and one in Bryant Park

is it halal?

>like chicken
>like waffles
>like chicken and waffles

Seems like a cool idea I'd try one. Looks like way more than I could eat for a meal though

just avoid the pizza cones, they're gutter trash.

OP DONT FUCK THIS UP

>Take Imodium to avoid diarrhea
don't listen to him OP, the diarrhea will help clear you out afterward

What is this and where can I get it?

Did you get it? I think I'm going to pick one up tomorrow. I'll report back as to how it tastes because I'm not a dickhead.

You're angry that you have to pay 12 bux for a full meal from anything other than a bodega or shitty halal stand in manhattan? What the fuck is wrong with you?

this

There's one in Austin called "Mighty Cone", If I recall correctly it came with slaw inside as well so it was nice and lubricated. I remember it being pretty good, but I was also stoned.

OP here, I just got back from it. I can definitely say it was worth it. It was in this small Chelsea food court with a lot of other interesting type of quick service places. The black guys behind the counter let us try two free samples without me even asking. I got a cone with the Yella BBQ sauce and the person I was with got a "flight" of four smallish cones. Her sauces were Piri Piri, Yella, Maple Cinnamon (which I should have gotten), and Bleu Cheese. You eat them with toothpicks. The chicken was hot but not very crispy. The cone was a little too sweet for my liking. The main thing to love are the sauces though. Will probably get the flight next time. Cost about 24 dollars with bottles of water. She took pictures and will send me them later so I'll post them if the thread is up.

did she suck yer dick bruh?

Nah she made some excuse like she doesn't want to bring me to her place until exams are over. We kissed a bunch though and her hands were up my shirt a lot. Was cash.

>food for niggers

Where the fuck can I buy one of these

the "flight"

My cone.

Unironically what's wrong with his nails? They look like his actual nails were ripped off and replaced with fake nails

pretty sure those are an older woman's hands

you're going to hate it when you're full.

op was white all along

Its cuz her tinder fuckdate is still snoozing in her bed

that's what happens when you paint your nails. they keep growing but if you don't repaint them thats how they get