The first restaurant of human meat in the world opens in Tokyo

steemit.com/food/@jomano1975/they-open-the-first-restaurant-of-human-meat-in-the-world

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/forbidden-beef-japan-takes-liver-sashimi-menu/326292/)
snopes.com/tokyo-human-meat-restaurant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally, a legal way to consume long pig. My prayers have been answered.

This can't be real

I would go there if I could choose female meat only.
Eating male meat seems gay.

I'll believe it when all the other click bait sites start reporting it as well. You'd think they'd jump at the chance to report something like this.

Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

>btw I'm a boy xxddd
Kill yourself

won't this start an epidemic of the hunger?

Yeah ok, right now they're paying volunteers 30 grand to do it

But that won't last long. They'll either have to start poaching the demented and elderly or start conscripting people.

If you kill and cook a junkie would there still be heroin in the meat?

The mainstream media would be all over this if it was real.

Didn't happen it's some website where op gets paid for clicks report for advertising.

I cannot believe people like you who somehow found Veeky Forums are unable to discriminate this from reality. Honestly sad and depressing.

Are you by chance hinting that the article may be a work of fiction?

u wot

>How to get rid of homeless

>In Japan since 2014 a law was approved that allows the consumption of human flesh
Pretty sure that didnt happen

>they taste like the environment they came from

I only eat extra virgin

would human female steak have EXTRA THICC fat on the side?

I went there, they serve bonsai kitten as appetizer

i think there is some cannibal that said human meat tastes like tuna.

As long as they ensure no diseases are transmitted, it's fine.

>elderly
disgusting, human meat should never be aged more than 25 years

You must not realize that Japs are sadistic people.

that is the chinese, user, don't mix up your asians it is rude

show us your cock or get the fuck off Veeky Forums, manslut

Nope.
Chinese are apathetic.
Japanese are sociopaths

Fake news

I guess that's why all the videos of people being brutally killed and children lying dead in the street come from Japan then, huh? Get off your phone Xing Wong and get back to work

ANTEIKU IS REAL NOW?

Pretty soon we’ll see cute girls being bred as cattle for the slaughter just like in those guro doujins.

Anteiku didn't serve human meat on the menu you stupid fuck. Maybe if you watched better anime you wouldn't be so dumb

Link?

Higher res please

>Eating tough ass 25 year old human meat, full of hormones and shit.
>Not enjoying human veal, full of innocence and life.

>Only people who die young can sign the contract

What exactly does this mean? Do you have to have some condition where you are going to die but not fuck up your meat or do you sign the contract and then sudoku?

This

Remember when that asexual jap chef cut off his peen and fed it to flakey retards two years later?
Pretty sure he got into legal trouble.
Maybe because he misrepresented it's size or something?

Hello, Albert.

they already found a way to eat shit, so this is just the next step

100% fake

clickbait shit

Did some research and it looks like they actually do eat human meat in nip land (at least according to Google and this Atlantic article theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/07/forbidden-beef-japan-takes-liver-sashimi-menu/326292/)

But yeah, two nukes were either not enough or too many

shounenshitter BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

(You)

I'd try it.

chinks don't help strangers because there was a case years ago where some retarded judge ruled that a person who had stopped to help the victim was the criminal for some reason and it set a precedent.

pork

>cutting off your own testicles, that's just nuts"
I'm sounds like the police chief was having a laugh.

>The people before dying decide to sell their bodies to the peculiar restaurant, approximately for about 30 thousand euros or 35,799 dollars, this is the balance that those interested can leave their families, logically they are the only ones who can claim the money.
wtf i love cannibalism now

this is wrong

Jonathan Swift please

Lol typical dickposter has to bring up his gender constantly

needs more jpeg artifacts

the pain killing chemicals in heroin get converted fairly quickly by the body into morphine and formaldehyde which should be harmless if you cook it, but the dirty stuff in heroin could be harmful
it's basically morphine that hasn't gone through the fancy filtering techniques available to proper laboratories, so there's a bunch of junk in it

Nice edit, the real one says Kuru is a very rare, incurable...

literally this

yo this was in the news like 2 fucking years ago saying it's not real why is anyone replying without sage please kill yourselves

Obvious bait is obvious

but, like, the prions man

>(you)

Or neets :^)

god, please

Its from a spanish satire website

snopes.com/tokyo-human-meat-restaurant/