I love making tuna/mayo sandwiches but I live with people and I think the smell is pissing them off...

I love making tuna/mayo sandwiches but I live with people and I think the smell is pissing them off. Is there any other kind of easy sandwich I can make that tastes similar without the odor? I love sardines too, but again the smell is strong as fuck

Are you in a room with mp circulation? What the fuck? Just make the sandwich and eat it and if you rinse the dishes/wash them the problem is gone unless youre breathing on them or burping on them. if its the garbage spray some bleach into it. If they cant stomach the scent in the kitchen toast some pepper corns in a pan and that will clear up the smell instantly.

All I ask is that you don't microwave it; if you're eating it cold the smell should be minimal.

Replace Tuna with canned chicken breast. It oddly tastes very similar.

How the fuck is the smell bothersome? Unless you let the leftover tuna bits and juices sit out then they won't make it smell or anything.

Are you heating it up or something?

I love canned fish. My flatmate always reeees when i open a can. And I always clean up straight away. I think people can be sensitive to smells.

fried mortadella

So your leaving the tuna just sitting smeared all over the counter or something? Cus if your not, fuck them.

>think the smell makes them mad
You pay your rent and all your bills right? If yes then who gives a fuck tell them to fuck off

kitchen has windows which I open up when I make the sandwich

yeah no all the tuna goes on the bread, and i wash out the remaining can with soapy water and throw it in the trash-- a few tuna bits do go down the sink drain though

nah

i'll have to try that

so should I refrigerate the cans? I just put them in the pantry

Toasted tomato sandwich tastes like tuna to me, no idea why.

mm

now I have the urge for a tuna mayo sandwich

From what you've described I think your roommates are full of shit, just ignore them. That being said, using mashed/blended chickpeas is actually a pretty tasty substitution for tuna, if you happen to have a can around.

Brush your teeth.

No need, I have dentures.

Gonna have to try this

That was my suggestion. Except instead of canned chicken breast you can poach a chicken breast or use leftover rotisserie chicken.

autistic people are hypersensitive and cannot tolerate smells that and brain tumors

MOTHER
FUCKING
CHICKEN
SALAD
SANDWICHESSSSSSSSS

>opens windows
>washes can with soap and water
>doesn't heat up the tuna at all
There is literally no smell being produced that could be bothersome unless you are literally shoving your sandwich in their face. Your roommate is an autistic retard and you should just ignore them and keep making your sandwiches.