Do you ever feel embarrassed about having to share your third-wave coffee hobby with people like this?

Do you ever feel embarrassed about having to share your third-wave coffee hobby with people like this?

This is what the general public thinks when they hear "coffee snob".

I like coffee because of how it tastes, it's not a "scene" for me. it has never occurred to me that other people's appearances should have something to do with whether I like it.

you may want to entertain the possibility that it's not coffee you like, it's some property of whatever social group got you "into coffee". perhaps even an individual from that group?

but you obviously don't like coffee

How can coffee be a hobby?

>third-wave coffee hobby
I'm not a fucking idiot, so no.

What a "hobby" is can be a pretty nebulous concept, but when you start buying expensive shit and researching better ways to make coffee instead of just drinking sludge for your caffeine fix, I'd say that's a hobby.

But its a chore when retards are the identifiable part, the face of something that interests you. For example, you cant claim to be a nationalist without people immediately thinking "omg a gnatzi". So, yes retards can harm a hobby or interest.

It doesn't bother me at all. Coffee is for everyone to enjoy, whether you dress like your from the 1940s or not. People are just weird, no matter the hobby or interest, weird people are going to be involved.

Maybe try not caring what others think of you so much and enjoy your life.

I don't go nosing around for things to get mad at which otherwise don't affect me at all, no.

No not really

Hahaha people take coffee seriously

I don't know. Maybe when you start buying and roasting green beans you're in hobby territory. There's some note-taking and sciency shit in there, I believe. Or maybe when you're building roasting or brewing devices. That could be a pretty legit hobby.

>00:00:00
Wow!

I know the guy in the middle video. Was actually in the shop today for their 6th anniversary.

Nice dude, good shop.

How much does a coffee cost there?

The mind can do great things when it's drunk

Maybe your problem is you're just a bad person in general.

If only the guys making these youtube videos had less memey facial hair. Then I could like coffee.

I stopped liking food when I realized that some people on youtube also like food and have different values and beliefs than me. Some of them don't sound like they know how to speak English, I even found one where he admitted he was a Jew?! But that's not politically correct, you can't say anything anymore without people jumping down your throat and calling you a gnazi. Like I should be ashamed to be white.

Why can't the internet be a safe space instead of all these sensitive snowflakes shoving multiculturalism down our throats?

1920s-40s had the best aesthetic and I absolutely hate hipsters for ruining it

More than a cup of instant cigarette factory floor sweepings

that's not a price nigger. don't deflect

Underrated.

I literally want to fight those hipsters

I don't understand people whose first reaction to something they don't like or understand is to think about physical brawls

How old were you when you first spent a night in jail, user?

It's upvote-culture. Reddit bleeding into the real world. Whether it's mechanical keyboards or drug paraphernalia or coffee, it's all about the showing off and the 'look at me, upvote me' factor. This cancer will continue to spread until all of the nu-males are completely dried up and the DOTR finally comes.

It's the only way to deal with fags. You ought to know this. What aren't you telling us, user?

there's just a few people in the world that are coffee snobs, because they got literally nothing of value in life other than obsessing about a simple beverage. the only people i see going full autismo on it are fu/ck/ers.

nobody cares