Sorry sir, but can you pull ahead and wait?

>Sorry sir, but can you pull ahead and wait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5x0ZpSRyS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Hey. I know Robert. I'm "cool", friend.

>o..okay

Remember the ghost cup? lol

U-uh yea sure.
>drives off back home

But they have your money already

then you are going to get some extra special sauce on your burger

It's the principle.

Why is the car so far away from the window?

Yeah, no problem buddy.

One time I asked which thing was not ready yet and when she asked her coworker it was done. I just had a hunch she was very new and seemed to be panicking or something. Every other time I just pull forward lol

Better than some asshole holding up the line because he ordered something that takes an extra 5-6 minutes.

Fuck you nigger I'm staying here until my food is ready

That's me, and I never pull up I just pretend I can't hear them while their "average serve time" rolls up.

Tick-tock wagie better make my 2 big Macs (add bacon minuse pickles one extra sauce minutes lettuce the other,) 2 well done extra salt large fries, McChicken substitute big Mac sauce, apple pie and 20 piece nugget with special sauce and barbeque quickly before Mr. Shekleberg has to re-evaluate your performance.

ebin

>sorry sir but due to new company policy we can't serve you without proof of marriage

Understandable.

transmission
BROKE

>tfw left my fast food ring on the dresser again

Ah yes, here you go.

i wwill fucking assassinate you mother fucker

Imagine being this pathetic that you make up power fantasies about ordering fast food

>Order big Mac, large fry, and diet Coke
>"Pull over to number 2 please"
>Get served 10 minutes later
>"Here ya go sir, medium numbah 1, Dr pepper"
>The big Mac has no sauce
>"T-thanks.."

Why do they do this shit when there isn't even anyone behind me?

So what's the context of this pic? It's too high quality to be a stealth camera pic, but not high quality enough to be a stock McD photo.

glorious nippon

>Sure

>Sorry for the wait sir.
>Next time your ordering for a group feel free to call ahead

>o..okay

man back in hs i would binge eat in similar amounts every couple weeks

ni o im am a bus yman fuck ouo i will driven into th estore iksntead

You can get Dr pepper?

Understandable, but how will you leave once you get your food?

transmission
FIXED

Are you okay user? Do you need help?

Oh, in that case have a nice day! :)

lol

I can in GA since Dr pepper bottles through the cock bottling plants in my state

haha you said cock

>thank you, pull up to the second window
>in five years I have never seen anyone use the first window

WHY HAVE FIRST WINDOW?!?!?

Did this with a friend recentlt. We waited and waited and waited. Got suck of waiting and walked in to ask what waa taking so long. They had not even cooked our orders. Never have been back.

For high traffic times so the kitchen isn't dealing with both tasks.

You are you going to jail for it, sweetie.

>implying you'll notice

enjoy your boogers and cum l o l

yikesss. try again, sweetie.

AM I BEING DETAINED?

pull up ahead and wait machine broke

lmao

He looks like one of those African-accent negros, not a jive-talking nigger.

I've told them no I'm not pulling ahead before when no ones behind me, they probably spit in my food now that I think about it.

I wouldn't be shocked if that's the context of the photo. He's an African immigrant who got a job at McDonald's and had one of his relatives take a pic for him to post online

>download69.jpg
lool

Africans are unironically way cooler than American blacks. I've met a few legit Africans and they're always polite and try to speak properly, even if their English isn't perfect, and they wear normal clothes instead of dressing like a fucktard.

That's because black american culture, such that it is, is defined in reaction to "white culture", so they have to arbitrarily reject stuff in nonsensical ways in order to retain any semblance of a cultural identity

You can hardly blame them considering how they've been treated

They can always move to Africa

You could always pay them back with compound interest for the wages you never paid

I never owned any slaves though?

And none of them were born in Africa. What's your point?

So why do they deserve payment for treatment that their ancestors recieved 160 years ago?

You first. Why should they be forced to leave their homes just so you don't have to deal with the legacy of slavery?

What does that have to do with anything?

Whites don't have to deal with the legacy of slavery anyway. If black people hate white culture so much they can move to Africa.

Niggers sold other niggers into slavery, if they want reperations they can go seek them in Africa. Whoops lol Africa is a shit hole.

>Waah why can't blacks dress in a way that appeals to my taste? They should move to africa!
>We whites don't have to deal with the legacy of slavery
Pick one

Because their ancestors never did. The least white people could do is feel ashamed and try their best to make up for it. It's about the principle, user.

>you can hardly blame them
Heh, that's not how the world works, sweetie

Because that's where the white people aren't. If you don't want to be near people you go someplace where those people aren't, you don't try to make them give you money in exchange for feelings.

>>/pol/

The jokes over

In some places.

This one Jack in the box had a shitty narrow plot of land I guess, because the parking lot was a one-way around the building. Only like 4 spots on 1 side and 2 Lanes on the other side 1 for drive through and 1 for other people leaving the property. Was all good except if you were trying to leave and some tardos in the drive through lane pulled around too wide in their Escalade, and then you have to wait for the line to move so you could get by. Hopefully there isn't a line of people trying to get out or park...

Anyways, bitch asked me to pull forward because I ordered 30 tacos... Was like no. I'll get stuck. She was insistent. I told her I want to talk to the manger and she shut the fuck up.

Suppose I could have pulled forward and then left out the wrong way but nah fuck you. I'm not risking a ding or scratch by playing musical fucking parking spot.

>McDonald's here has 2 ordering lanes that converge into a single lane
>they stagger taking orders by 15 seconds so it is a steady easy to follow left right left right left right
>my turn to go and couple of urban yoofs gun it 4 ft to wedge in before me
>finally get to the window and they were handing food back and forth and a card several times
>takes 8 fucking minutes for them to clear the window
>"Did you order, correct order as per the simple fucking left right left line order? Yeah we had to refund them because they got your order if you pull ahead we'll bring it to you"
>fucking inconsiderate ignorant fucking pavement apes cocked up the line and discombobulated the working staff because everything is automated with the drinks holding themselves and everyone else up for an extra 10 minutes

I pray to god they die in gang related violence. These people do not deserve to share our air. IT IS A FUCKING FAST FOOD LINE AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP!

greekgodx?

Fuck em dude

lines be raciss n sheit

i just go in the shop like a normal person since the DT is always full of retarded niggers and faggots slowing things down. the automated ordering kiosks also speed up the process because i dont have to wait in line with retarded niggers and faggots.

The good ones that make you wait will at least give you a larger size fries for free or something

ha

Worked at hungry jacks. When you roll up to the order box it starts a timer and only turns off when you drive past the window you get food from. If you are waiting at the window then it clocks up the timer. Each store is evaluated on average wait time. I remember after a shitty dinner rush my manager would get in his car and drive back and forth through the drive thru to get the average wait time down.

they seem to get really flustered if you say 'no', tell them you can't wait, ask for your money back

t. wagie cuck.

this nigga can't be related to Robert.

Sounds like you were a fucking beta who didn't have the balls to move in a line

Shit, rekt

Thats not why they do it, they do orders in the order they came in, They do it to get better wait times to send back to HQ.

Just pull your window up and wait there, theyll hurry.

It's just a regular camera pic and not a stealth camera pic. Simple as that.
I've had people ask for selfies with me. I usually shrug and make my best "I don't know what the fuck is going on" face.

>tfw you pick the lane with the soccer mom who has 5 different custom orders and you helplessly watch people zip through the other lane because you're barricaded in at this point

>please drive forward and just wait right over there sir

HELLO FOOD??

youtu.be/W5x0ZpSRyS8

I've driven over a barrier before because this happened. Just curb with rocks in the middle. Ran over a bush, too. Fuck 'em. I don't know what they fuck they're thinking building drive-thrus like that. It's just asking for someone to get fucking carjacked or robbed.

This, slavery is the best thing that ever happened to modern African Americans.

The manager would just tell you to move because the manager is the one who decides who gets parked. Literally nothing bad would happen to the guy at the window.

I don't know why you think it's a shit hole. Don't people like you believe that government should be destroyed, education discouraged, women's rights over their own reproductive system banned altogether (except for the ultra-wealthy who control everything and can do whatever they want), and wealth concentrated amongst 2 or 3 families per country?

Problem with african men is that they can't admit that they're wrong, sonce it shows weakness. Also their sense of intimacy is fucked, this black guy once made me suck some food off his finger like it was nothing

I can't

>Problem with african men is that they can't admit that they're wrong, sonce it shows weakness.
Are you accusing the God-Emperor of being a mulatto? I hope you get shot in today's demonstration of our beautiful second amendment freedoms.

I'm not incested in trump. I've met a few africans though and it always stands out, they're very fond of making absolute statements and being very insistent even when blatantly wrong