I love plain greek yogurt, I eat it with blueberries every day. It's so filling...

I love plain greek yogurt, I eat it with blueberries every day. It's so filling. But I think dairy may be giving me acne. What are some alternatives? Should I try vegan yogurt? I need suggestions.

acne is most probably from hormones, if you are not experiencing any other symptoms of lactose intolerance. Stick to a full fat kind, without added sugar. Sugar is fine in moderation, and it's already in the yogurt naturally and defiantly in those blueberries- but in excessive amounts it can cause issues w hormone regulation, which can cause acne.

Not really. Acne can be from diary products.
t.fag who had acne problems due to dairy but no lactose intolerance

acne - like everything else - is genetic.

Genetics, the wall between Veeky Forums and girls

I take girl hormones and barely have any acne
Lol

You could try soy yoghurt. It's better for you, as well.

Then you have much, much worse afflictions than acne, dude.

Truuueeee uwu

silk brand yogurt is delicious but if you can find forager's cashewgurt that's the best.

pointing out that a life ruining mental mental issue is worse than acne is /pol/

straight ROASTED those virgins, bro

Maybe the fat, try 0% fage.

I've been putting a large mason jar of soaked chickpeas in my automatic soymilk maker and the result is similar to yogurt. You could lacto ferment it or add your preferred acid if you want.

not firm until chilled. runny when hot. I've essentially made Burmese tofu.

wouldn't gender dysphoria be a bit more serious than a case of acne? if you're that offended over him pointing out a major issue you have with your body, then congrats, the hormones are working, you're officially as irrational and emotional as a woman.

Sometime try mixing greek yogurt and nutella. Trust me.

Lmao what the fuck is your problem
I'm and and I wholeheartedly agree with user
/pol/ would claim it's all in my head or something

I looked for some when I went to Publix and they had soy milk and coconut milk yogurts, but all of them had a lot of sugar. I'm interested in unsweetened because I try to watch how much sugar I eat. I can check at Fresh Market and Lucky's, maybe they will have some.

>plain
>with blueberries

but you'll have hemorrhoids at a very early age.

It probably is. It's also cruel to support the violent, painful milksuccing of sweet little cows who are discarded once they've dried up

there's vegan yogurt made from coconut milk which still has the bacteria present in regular yogurt. It's pretty delish if you like coconut.

Your store might not have it, but I've definitely seen large (not single serving) containers of unsweetened coconut milk yogurt.

Yogurt has significantly less lactose than regular milk, I thought.