>*well done*

>>*well done*

Thanks.

You're welcome.

kek
(you)'re welcome

>>*medium rare*

Anything cooked over mid rare is just essentially hydrated beef jerky.

Good enough for the most powerful man in the world good enough for me.

halal lamb > halal beef
>2019
>eating blood
>disgusting

>2020
>thinking its blood
>not knowing what myoglobin is

>eating halal

I’d rather my meat not be touched by immigrants.

>We thoroughly cook poultry
>We thoroughly cook pork
>We're suppose to eat undercooked beef

Explain this.

You can eat medium rare pork chops if you buy good meat. Good pork is red like real mammal.

>I’d rather my meat not be touched by immigrants.

Unless that meat was raised, slaughtered and butchered yourself, it was probably touched by an immigrant at some point.

Pork that's been cooked all the through is overcooked. Unless you're eating pork that's been raised in a gutter eating trash, trichinosis is not an issue.

>2049
>eating (you)roglobin
myoglobin youroglobin you get it right?

immigrant!!! nah not yet but very soon /pol/ very soon

>yfw i get a citizenship because will marry to a U.S. citizen
>yfw i will be selling you halal lamb steaks right behind the central catholic high school /portland
>yfw it is so delicious you start thinking of converting to Islam
>yfw you convert to Islam and become my brother in Islam
>yfw you and i together selling halal lamb steaks and converting central catholic high school students to Islam
>trump's face when portland becomes an islamic caliphate we ban pork alcohol and close holocene nightclub

>Unless you're eating pork that's been raised in a gutter eating trash, trichinosis is not an issue.

How can you tell or do you exclusively buy meat in family owned organic shops?

I eat med rare pork all the time. Chicken is cooked all the way because the texture sucks and chickens are disgusting animals, worse than cows or pigs.

Calm down, Muhammed. Halal meat is good but it's not converting anybody.

We thoroughly cook poultry because due to the sheer volume with which chicken is processed it's guaranteed to be infested with salmonella at some point during slaughter or breakdown. The reason you can have rare duck breast is because there's far less demand for duck so the price is higher so they can afford to process it with a greater degree of care and cleanliness.

And no, we don't thoroughly cook center-cut pork chops or tenderloins if we know how to fucking cook, because modern USDA regulations are very stringent and if it's allowed to be sold in the US at all then its diet was strictly controlled and there is no chance for trichinella to enter the animal at any point.

The only reason to cook any meat well-done is if it's from a place where the animals are infested with parasites and you HAVE to cook it well-done. Within a few decades or so we'll have cultured meat figured out anyways and it will be so goddamned expensive to raise an actual animal for its meat in comparison to mass-produced vat-grown muscles then at that point the critters will lead such charmed healthy lives that if you can afford natural meat you could probably eat it damn near raw and never have to worry about anything at all.

Even if you buy the cheapest factory-farmed meat you can find, it's fine to eat it pink

What are your sources for this? Most state guidelines regarding pork is to cook it hot enough to kill possible infections. Which means to not eat it pink.

I sure hope you're not going go to "I ate pink meat all me life and never head a problem" route.

>The National Pork Board recommends cooking pork chops, roasts, and tenderloin to an internal temperature between145° F.(medium rare) and160° F.(medium), followed by a 3 minute rest

>followed by a 3 minute rest

Is this just to let the internal temperature raise a few more degrees? They specifically say it's not safe until the entire process is completed. I would assume cooking it slightly hotter would leave no need to let it rest? I know it's better to let it rest but most of the time I can't be arsed.