Neighbour tells me that I have to wash my cups

>neighbour tells me that I have to wash my cups
>I explain to her that if you use a cup for one thing it does not require cleaning and I only drink tea

it should go without saying to be honest, I hope no one here is so illogical.

For teapots, yes, as long as you don't put milk or sugar in it. But when it comes to cups, since it comes into contact with your mouth and hands it should be washed.

my mouth and my hands only it'd be like washing your hands after going to the bathroom. If anything, my genitals are the cleanest part of my body because I keep the covered up all the time not like my dirty hands that I do everything with.

Why is your neighbour pestering you about your cups?

oh I dunno, 99% of the things that come out of her mouth are pointless but she's slightly less annoying than most females.

I wash my main cup I only use for water every few days

I'm confused, are you saying that you handle your cups with your genitals?

Tell her to take her momscience and shove it up her ass.

She's strictly speaking probably correct.

You are applying your mouth to a warm, wet, surface, then leaving it out. Even assuming you're purely herbal and don't add milk/sugar/etc, the conditions of warm+wet+bacteria can be adequate to cause a potential safety hazard.

DESU I don't bother often, but it's PROBABLY a good idea.

That's disgusting. Tea tastes much better out of a clean cup plus your saliva will encrust on the edges.

Yeah dude I totally get what you mean. My flatmate has been pestering me about washing and putting away my dildo in the bathroom even though I only ever use it for anal masturbation while I shower. I thought it goes without saying desu.

my cup is clean, it never gets dirty so long as I don't use it for something besides tea.

I hope you wash your lips after every single kiss.

Clean except for the millions of bacteria that you cannot see but insist on touching with your mouth

this thread is fucking stupid.

If you drink something from a glass and immediately rinse it under steaming hot water and put it back is that ok?

this, have so many people always seriously responded to threads like these?

>that time user tried to force a new Veeky Forums humor meme by pretending to be retarded

>Have a white mug at work
>Inside gets stained over time from coffee and tea, always just rinse it but stain deepens over time
>Overnight someone cleans my cup
>No one will admit to it, only a few people have the key to my office

Mystery

>be regional manager
>notice cute officemate who autistically only drinks from one white mug ever
>stay up late one night until everyone has gone, say I'll lock up
>user leaves his office open
>mfw
>go in to his office and masturbate to his mug, thinking about his warm mouth around my cock
>jizz in mug
>ohshit.jpg
>wash out the jizz along with all the tea/coffee stains
>sweatymanwithtowel.pdf
>never mention this to anyone

I have a cup with a black interior, I bought it because a black interior had an aesthetically pleasing complement to Gabriel from the anime Gabriel Dropout, but it has another benefit.

Think its fine to have a stir spoon I clean once a week?

>that brown spot
lmao

That's from the tea on the paper towel you dumb retard

Bacterial loves moisture you bumbling idiot.

he uses it to wipe his ass

I eat most of my food out of 1 bowl with 1 fork or spoon.
I almost never wash them. New food cleans away old food.

>he uses it to wipe his ass
ayy lmoa

>that one time
fuck, this same thing gets posted weekly
so do most threads, really

fucking no

It did smell like bleach, I assumed that it was cleaned with it

probably the janitor saw it and washed it out

Feels a little violating

Or the janitor cummed in it then washed it out.

oh that's okay then

Honestly I would be more fine with my manager's cum than the janitor's cum if I were you.

Yes you need to. If it contacts your mouth then you need to.
You can do it after days but at least once a week is the max limit.
Just wash it with water at least you scum

I always wash my hands BEFORE going to the toilet, out of respect for my genitals.

1% less is indeed only slight.

Me, too. Otherwise, after about a week it gets a layer of something around where my mouth goes.

>not shoving a penis in her ass instead
You might be a homosexual

I'm glad I live by myself and not with some annoying roommate. I've done that before and we hated eachother after 4 months. Now, I can come home and relax without putting up with any bullshit. Feels great.

Why not just lie and tell her that you do wash your cups?

You realize mold and bacteria very easily grows on tea resifue. Rinse your fucking shit out.

All the prissy faggots in this thread thinking you need to wash cups and spoons after every use.

I haven't washed the mug I drink coffee out of at work in 8 years, always just a quick rinse with the same hot water I use in for my press and that's it.

Washing doesnt require soap. You are washing your cup. These people aren't washing their shit at all literally just putting it back after using it.

I'd call that rinsing, not washing. Washing involves soap.

post cup fellow corruption niggah

yall some disgusting neckbeards

You're on Veeky Forums, what do you expect?

You live in squalor and your cups are disgusting.

Disgusting

>pretending
How to spot a newfaggot 101

You sound like a faggot

Some are trolling. Some are too stupid to realize it is trolling and strive to be retarded.

OP's been blogging about his unwashed mug collection for years, it's not trolling.

Try to read the entire post before you respond from now on.

No. I only read the relevant portions.

My cups are clean I only use them for tea.

Does every non-washer here imagine washing with soap? Because I just rinse them clean under hot water.
Both extremes of this coin are autistic.

So this is the power of centrism.

woah...

Black interior = BLACKED

I didn't wash my tea cup at work for weeks and it was fine but I left a tea cup at home with window open for a weekend and it grew mold.

thats not the same

OP, just wash your cups, you uncivilized buffoon.

Our bodies are like 30% bacteria, don’t wet your diaper over it

Dude our bodies are like 70% E. Coli lmfao just start eating shit bro it won't hurt you.

I am disgusting and lazy and I have accepted that. I only drink water and I use the same large plastic cup. I've been using it for a few years now and have washed it maybe twice. I think at some point I'll get some sort of disease doing this and I can only hope it's enough to finally kill me.

>have my own coffee mug at work
>have been drinking from it for months
>never cleaned it
>a beautiful layer of coffee seasoning had formed
>the coffee tasted more pure
>suddenly mug missing
>look everywhere to no avail
>then colleague walks in, smiling
>hands me my mug
>it's clean and shiny

wow your coworker is a fucking asshole

You're the designated office autistic, aren't you?

Those people are the worst on the whole planet, maybe ever. They coat themselves in a coat of helpful superiority to make you look like an asshole.

>Well, I don't know what the big deal is, I just cleaned your dirty cup as a favour to you

It isn't a favour. Your supposed righteousness doesn't protect you. You ruined everything. And they'll never learn, they'll always consider themselves martyrs.

You see this very commonly amongst the "awareness" fundraiser crowd. Some times it is better for your cause to not spread awareness of it, but trying to tell them that is like banging your head against the wall.

>They coat themselves in a coat of helpful superiority to make you look like an asshole.
But they're actually right though.
user WAS a disgusting slob who couldn't manage to clean is mug.
The other person really did do them a favor since they were the only one who actually did the cleaning.

The only one at fault here is the retard who thinks a dirty mug is somehow:
a) acceptable (even fucking children learn to clean dishes when they are done with them)
b) a source of "enhanced purity"

I can see how this might annoy someone though. There's nothing more embarrassing than an adult being caught making that kind of fuckup and having a stranger have to deal with the problem.

>imposing your morality on others

Signs of a dopey mind indeed, when you can't put yourself in the shoes of another, or even contemplate that your point of view might not be universal.

Who said anything about morals, user? I was talking about basic matters of hygiene (cleaning your eating and drinking vessels), as well as the accuracy of the term "purity" being used when there was additional coffee residue present. I didn't say a damn thing about morals.

It's not morality you fucking retard. It's being lazy slob that makes up bullshit excuses to avoid cleaning at any cost.

See what I mean? They can't even see it for themselves even when it was just pointed out to them. God has made their heart hard.

Is this from the same meme-bait trend as "don't wash your Levi's, ever", or, "don't ever shampoo your hair" posts? Jus' askin'. Das all.

Are you saying you don’t wash your hands after using the restroom like some kind of brain-dead barbarian?

Yeah, coming from a lazy motherfucker I often don’t finish my cups of tea and leave them out. They always form mold on the surface of the tea, even though I don’t have anything in it but black tea. Pseudoscience tells me if there are even trace amounts of tea left over then bacteria is in fact growing in your cup.

Maybe it all dies when you pour the hot water in it, but it all seems quite grimy doesn’t it?

>shampooing your hair

wtf why would you do that do you like to piss money away

it's kind of sad to see the wussy virtues that have infected society.

Why would I wash my hands? they don't touch anything dirty in the washroom.

>if i don't get shit directly on my hands when going to the bathroom, they're clean!
i know you're trolling but a lot of people think this way

no need for a thourough wash but a uick rinse under hot water should be fine
you have bacteria in your saliva and theres some in the air
an unwashed cup is a perfect evironment for them

Do you have a single fact to back that up

>haha anyone who thinks differently than me is merely an epic troll, the actual existence of a mindset besides my own is only theoretical!

Pretty much the case with me I barely drink anything besides water but I just wash the same glass every few days once it starts to get dirty around the rim.

You sound like the dull faggots that laughed at the first man to suggest washing your hands before shoving them into patients during surgical procedures.

>making tea is the same as surgery

>not rotating where you touch the cup with your mouth every day and only washing it once you run out of space
That's why you buy the largest cup you can find, just so it lasts longer.

yes

>Ride train in city
>Hobo nigger comes in smelling like garbage
>Legit wipes his ass with bare hand and grabs the railing
>disgust.jpg
>Gets off on next stop
>Woman gets on and holds ass smeared rail
>try to warn her but she doesn't speak english

I always wash my hands now. As long as the water doesn't stay stagnant your fine. I'd just rinse it under hot water to make sure, I'm pretty sure tea distills water somewhat when hot anyways.

Surgery and tea drinking both involve bodily fluids.

What's the compuslive obsession with clean? There was nothing wrong, nobody got hurt, it's just dried coffee. All I'm seeing is this autistic notion that everything has to be clean all the time.. just because.. Meanwhile the same people sperg out if someone uses steelwool on their cast iron pan. Same thing really.

>friend tells me I need to wash my underwear
>explain to her that if I only use my underwear for one thing then it doesn't require cleaning

You might be fine wearing the same underwear for a week, maybe even a month, but it's gets to a point where you just gotta rinse that shit off at least. Same goes for your dirty cup