The absolute state of korean cuisine

>the absolute state of korean cuisine
I laughed out loud when I first saw this image.

why are we laughing OP

that's not how we eat. it's rice + banchan
rinse and repeat

>>sage

korean food is overrated
beaner food is where its at

t. korean

korean food is poverty food. absolutely everything is made in huge quantities and preserved through either fermentation or buckets of soy sauce.

both look awful, and neither are representative of the countrys actual food quality

we already have an active thread to debate the quality or lack thereof of korean food no need for two

t. retard
i would rather eat my own shit than pay to eat pablo's that he's tossed some rice on

That looks like some tasty mall court chinese.

I hope you realize beaners are racists as fuck. They don't actually care for your appreciation, so in the end you're just a tool.

Just going down to Soho for my sunday bowl of bibibimbimbap.

what does any of that have to do with the fact that he likes south american food

bibimbap is good but so overrated

Conventional oily food usually looks like shit in photographs, because it is. Only whole foods for me :-)

>arsenic

its more bucket of salt than soy sauce. korean pickles are just brined cucumbers and they do that preservation to a lot of different types of food too

Am I the only one that sees an anime girl on the bottom left?

>Mexico
>South American

Yankee education.

Korean is absolute dogshit tier compared to all the asian countries.

Thai
Vietnamese
Japanese
Chinese
Indonesian
Malaysian

all of these have unique cooking styles and a rich history behind everything they make

Korean cuisine is literally throwing fermented shit into a pot and calling it a day.

I cant be the only one that sees something like this?

I like it.

all oriental food is shit
all latin food is shit

pajeet is the true answer

I thought you were insane, now I KIND OF see it but holy shit, still that's a severe case of anime on the brain