About to try Macaroni and Cheese for the first time in about 10 minutes (I'm 31). Any last words?

About to try Macaroni and Cheese for the first time in about 10 minutes (I'm 31). Any last words?

Yes, why did you not choose kraft? Do you want it to taste like shit?

put sum spice on that shit nigga ypipo i swear, get sum hotsuaceon that shit

I've done this before, it's actually pretty damn good

>About to try Macaroni and Cheese for the first time in about 10 minutes (I'm 31).
You haven't eaten mac and cheese for 10 minutes? You're 31 minutes old?

At least get the good shit.
I always put smoked paprika in mine.

>fuckin ytpipo can't handle dem spice dem ypipo dontput no spice on they fuckin nuttin, fuckin weak ass shit
>give a nigga some carolina reaper or any of the fuckin insane hot sauces stupid ass white people make
>they start screaming like they gonna fuckin die
yeah fuck whitey am I right?
you niggas can't handle real booze or real weed, either

they mad they dick smal i bet yo as cant even handle real shit like Wendy's® Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Dunno about other generic brands but Winco brand tastes exactly like Kraft for 40 cents a box. Two boxes with a 70 cent 8 pack of Bar-S hot dogs makes a cheap meal for four.

You didn't get the Velveeta brand white cheese with shells? Well congrats you played yourself.

You gotta go play outside preferably in the snow and eat fresh made KD brand with chicken nuggets. You can't make it yourself. That's how you truely enjoy it.

It's easy to home make desu

mix in a spoonful of mustard

shredded cheese on top

broil that shit

and yeah hotsauce

Cracker barrel costs a little more but it's the best from a box that I've had

>be American
>actively consume garbage

Wow... Do American's really eat this?!?

>niggers
>literally always drinking faggot shit like corvoisier or brainlet tier malt liquor

Gonna have to agree with this

I tried Winco brand mac once when I saw it on sale for 25 cents a box and it was honestly one of the worst things I've ever eaten. Please don't compare it to Kraft.

You didn't make it right. Imagine being so bad at cooking you can't even follow the directions on a box of macaroni and cheese. Sad.

I admit I skimp on the butter a little when I make boxed mac, but it's never been an issue with other brands. The fact is that Winco mac tastes like death and if someone I know tried serving me some with those shitty Bar-S hotdogs, he'd become my enemy.

it's literally as easy as making a ramen noodle.

Canadians eat more KD than Americans.

Grate a little extra sharp cheese into it. Use condensed milk, fresh cracked pepper, dill, a little oregano, chili pepper flakes.

Hardmode, add tobasco and crispy fried low sodium spam.

calm down cowboy. The man just wants to try the mac n cheese for itself not some entirely new dish so that he won't have a clue what it actually tastes like. That would defeat the purpose of finally trying it.