Ramen isn't healthy, but love those thin noodles. Throw out the seasoning packs, add some butter or spices...

Ramen isn't healthy, but love those thin noodles. Throw out the seasoning packs, add some butter or spices, mackerel >sardines. But how healthy are the noodles?
Also Ramen general I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/generic-dry-ramen-noodles-without-seasoning-157375889
nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/
youtube.com/watch?v=r9XTSor70D0#t=20m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gITloPcevE#t=2m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gITloPcevE#t=2m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

instant noodles aren't really ramen

they are extremely healthy

-12 for $3.15 or $2.40 for no name, Tried the really thin pasta but it's not the same, just concerned about the food quality + made in China + is a bit of a red flag.

They contribute most of the sodium in the ramen packets
As long as your blood pressure is alright eat all u want but don't overdo it kay?

Yes but what abut the nutrient content of the noodles,on the label I assume that it's the seasoning that is listed/ thnxs

?

I eat about 2 packs at at time (no seasoning)

instant noodles are deep fried.

so very unhealthy

BP is at upper limits, I used to just put half a pack of the seasoning in, I'm the type that drains the water out from the finished noodles.

No I mean this kind.

Something being deep fried doesn't instantly make it unhealthy. If fried properly, they won't absorb that much oil, and as long as you balance it out and don't consume a bunch of fat elsewhere, it's okay. It's still just mainly flour though, so eat a bunch of vegetables and a protein with it, don't just eat a bunch of noodles and instant broth.

Someone pointed out a low sodium Asian seasoning, several post back BDNS .

double deep fried you dumb dick

>It's still just mainly flour
That's what I wanted to know.
>eat a bunch of vegetables and a protein with it
I do this.
Danke.

this is a good way to make your own ghetto three way if you're a filthy Cincinnati dweller like me

May 7, 1957
March 17, 2017
Also Da fuck you on about, are you drunk?

Yeah those are deep fried. That’s how they make them “instant”. The noodles are fried so they cook extremely quickly.

Not poor Just so quick and easy, wish I
could find whole wheat Ramen noodles , tired egg noodles and that really thin pasta but it's not they same?
TIL, did not know that?

Forgot my Prison Ramen pic.
Seriously they are deep fried???

So since they're deep fried , probably not all that healthy.
>Checking on that deep fried shit be back in a bit.

Don't see any frying ...yet.

Not looking good.

That's how every kind of noodle is made.

I like to buy no name mac and cheese use the noodles for something else , then use the cheese sauce on Ramen noodles.

Ok this 1

Another fav, ramen and spaghetti sauce.

why are women so weak

Yes I should of searched before asking, thanx to all anyway, still you sure they deep fry them?
1 Block
Calories 380 Sodium 220 mg
Total Fat 14 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 7 g Total Carbs 52 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 10 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 20%

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/generic-dry-ramen-noodles-without-seasoning-157375889

Chems in (plastic) packaging fucks with hormones.

I love boxed mac and cheese.

And I love ramen.

But this...

This is truly disgusting.

Bet it's good as hell though.

Second part of this clip, would not chewing your food a bit longer solve this problem?

>wish I could find whole wheat Ramen noodle
maybe try Whole Foods or some other health food or natural foods store
probably mire like ~$2 a package instead of $0.25 though

Naw I don't make it that WET, best pick I could find.
Or you could mix it up like in pick.

If I could find it , I would be fine with the price.
Also thnx...

Fucking off to Ebay to try and find a supplier. In leaf land so local shops don't have much of a variety., and not in the mood to park at the local Asian mart. thnx again

They're white flour and palm oil. You'd need to try to do worse.

But are they deep fried?

>all that rice
Enjoy your arsenic.

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-the-pros-of-brown-rice-outweigh-the-cons-of-arsenic/

>So, bottom line, until we know more, my current thinking on the matter is: if you really like rice, you can moderate your risk by cutting down, choosing lower-arsenic varieties, and cooking it in a way to lower exposure even further. But, if you like other whole grains just as much—like if you simply don’t care either way if you have rice vs. quinoa, or whatever, I’d choose the lower-arsenic option.

Shit I just put shredded cheese in ramen. I also like to put some in the cheddar instant yakisoba to make it not as watery.

Is there anything a nigga can eat that won't kill him.
Also, 1.5 billion Chinese, say FUK U Gweilo

You're like a baby, watch this.

True

waaaay too much soy

burrito raman

That's one tasty looking sobapan

each pack of noodles is 400 calories, the seasoning packs only add sodium and trace flavoring. Throwing out the packs, adding butter and seasonings you're just slightly reducing the sodium and increasing the fat and calorie content.

Like other user said, this is pretty bottom barrel healthwise

>how healthy are the noodles?

They're deep-fried.

But it taste so good.

How why where when, they don't look deep fried?

>How
immersion in hot oil

>why
it's what makes them "instant"

>when
at the factory

>they don't look deep fried?
they don't look like fresh noodles either?

brief explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=r9XTSor70D0#t=20m40s

machinery in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=9gITloPcevE#t=2m55s

>I eat about 2 packs at at time (no seasoning)

Substitute, a bit of margarine and seasonings.

maybe amazon?

Was being sarcastic, but a big thank you for the clarification.
I had just found this.

Instant Noodles were invented in 1958 by Momofuku Ando and were most likely your very first introduction to the world of ramen. What hungry college student hasn't nursed themselves out of a hangover over a 59¢ bowl of instant ramen? The most common method of production is to deep-fry par-cooked bricks of noodles to dehydrate them (aka "de-fry-drating"). Take a look at the fat content on a pack of inexpensive instant ramen. That all comes from the dehydrating process.

Higher-end instant noodle brands, such as Myoja Chukazanmai, are made by air-drying par-cooked noodles, resulting in an end product that's costlier to produce, but far more similar to traditional ramen.

Thinking about that,but they hate PayPal.
Thnx

wrong. the sodium is in the flavor powder. the noodles are just carbs and fat since they're flash fried in palm oil.

>just carbs and fat

The noodles are also seasoned:
youtube.com/watch?v=9gITloPcevE#t=2m10s

It imitates the way fresh noodles absorb the soup in their outer body while retaining a firm, springy core

@2:58
frying case
@3:22
frying machine
... Case closed., they do fry them.
Thank's for posting these user, fist vid won't play in my country Bwaaaaaaaa

I just thought that they are a great way to make a quick side to any meal, as you've seen in the pics I uploaded, just questioning the quality.

Maybe I should just stop being cheap and buy the Korean or Japanese ones.
any recommendations

cant have the noodles anymore on keto but you can make 'noodles' out of meat paste and egg whites

my question is how do you make a good spicy broth for them. Seafood preferably

>instant noodles are deep fried.
I saw a documentary years ago on the inventor of the instant ramen packaged food. The deep frying was so that it preserved that curly texture throughout boiled, something you could previously only get from your stove top in a second step where you pan fried your drained noodles, or if you had noodle extractors and the durum wheat semolina flour of the italian brands, but nope. This was the cheap alternative. He was a genius.

But, yes, consequently, the noodles are in no way considered health food. From the sauces, to the inherent fattiness. They are simply low cost food that sustains a starving person.

If you really are into thin noodles, just start buying really nice pasta from around the world. Fat isn't the only big evil thing you can do. Stop hanging on the word "healthy" like eating a big serving carbs is ever going to get you that title, and just start thinking about nutritional benefits of your whole day's diet, hopefully from a variety of foods and sources, hitting all your food groups without being the same thing too often, and then balance that caloric intake with appropriate exercise and activity levels.

Yeah they dry the noodles by deep frying them that's what means you can cook them so quickly