Post some good and affordable reading chairs. im looking to make a comfy spot at my place

post some good and affordable reading chairs. im looking to make a comfy spot at my place.

I have the ekenas chair and foot stool.

the leather poang chairs are dope

I also read inside barrels

where to cop

Patrician

where's the wegnerbro

Diogenes?

Poangs are pretty good, and for the price it's hard to beat, although if you buy used you can find other good chairs at decent prices.

I used to have a Poang myself, but I eventually found an old Ekornes recliner on Craigslist for $250 or so which is worlds more comfortable.

I sold my POÄNG after finding a sturdy sofa, not enough room for both, it was pretty good tho.

I sit on a blanket on the ground with a pillow against the wall at my back. I don't have any furniture right now because I've been sort of all over the place and move too often to settle down anywhere. It's not as bad as you'd think, although I do envy the chairs in this post. My dream is to have a nice study with all the books I used to have, a full bar, and an excellent desk and chair. "A room of my own" if you will.

Comfy af my dude

Nice b8

My parents have this exact chair. It's pretty comfy for reading, but I still prefer reading in bed.

Chairs... easy on the bottom.

I use this old as fuck recliner. Its white trash as fuck but comfy.

It looks like it smells.

Niiice those are the comfiest. Fuck leather.

yo fuck gimme dat. my roommate works in real estate and is fucking gung ho on getting new shit for our living room from 'west end', because it's furnishing some building theyre making and he can get a discount. fuck that. shit is beyond yuppie and gay and even with 20% off on top of a sale theyre having, all the couches are $1k+. there is literally no reason not to buy all your furniture off craigslist unless youre a faggot germophobe

i just made a set up ill have to take pics of. its a stand that holds a kindle out ofver my face while i lay or sit up in bed. then it's jail broken so i have a remote in my hand i can change the page with and dont have to move

I have this chair! 10/10 would recommend.

Problem with the Eames lounger is that there's no head support. It'll be fine if you're 3'6"-4'0" tall like that child (her head is right on the upper panel, and she's tiny!), but if you're taller, there is nothing to lean your head on.

Probably a little like dogs. I have three and they like to sit on my legs while i read.

I've never liked leather chairs much since you stick to them if you go shirtless. I live in a hot area so that's pretty often.

u slouch

I'm 6'0", My ass would have to be on the edge of the seat before I had any head support. I have tried the chair. It's beautiful, but it just doesn't work for me. For $5k+, I want it to be beautiful AND comfortable.

I actually just bought that chair, but with a different cushion. Comfortable frame.

ive honestly never sat in one i can remember, but this sucks to hear—will have to rethink which chair i want

This is the gayest shit ive seen yet. Have fun living like a fucking 80 year old man.

Thanks, I will.

Eww you disgust me.

Chavo?

Have you tired hiring a high class broad if that is what you are looking for?

I have a pang chair. Dark wood, I splurged on the leather cushion, tan. Also got matching foot stool. Ergonomically comfortable, has a tiny amount of movement designed in by the wood frame. Most comfortable place I have ever sat. Doesn't 'fix' you in a position. They make a small cushion headrest that I will get. It would hold your head at a good angle for reading or watching tv. Get the chair $ pick up a thick book. You could be very happy.

I'm in that chair right now, fucking rules.

pic related, reply or the electric ass will destroy your favourite reading seat

This is my reading chair, ~$700 USD. It kind of sucks. Do not recommend.

jelly of your setup user

this is pretty sweet for passing out drunk or taking naps on though

reddit

Try some Wegner chairs.

manlet

Most importantly, it gets the job done. I read anywhere and everywhere. Shit, I've read while driving.

noooo! pls have mercy, electric ass!

>glass tables
>the side tables next to the sofa
>that floor lamp
>light blue cushion

Absolutely disgusting

>it's in the UK

I'm so ashamed. On behalf of the British people I'd like to apologise for all of that

This hit me in the feels too hard. If you are really crippled then what is your backstory behind it?

i read in a hammock like pic related.