ITT: Guilty Food Pleasures

ITT: Guilty Food Pleasures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hv9WkKUlWMY
youtu.be/Sgda4xMEMj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no control and I stuff myself with anything I desire on a daily basis. I'm obese but I don't care anymore. I'm depressed and food is literally the only thing in life I look forward to. Today I had a full pepperoni pizza, cheese bread with ranch, a bacon cheese burger with large fries, chicken strips with honey mustard, a bbq chicken hot pocket and 2 slices of cheese cake with a dozen oreos for dessert and a bag of chips ahoy (small).

>let blow pop disintegrate until there is just a thin layer of candy coating the bubble gum
>bite into the gum
>feel all the candy break into crystals and give the most satisfying crunch
>flavors and textures collide and explode all at once

do you go out everyday to get all this food from restaurants or do you prepare it yourself? what is your daily food procurement routine?

Unironically easy cheese and chiknbiskits.

90% of the time I buy food. I don't cook much but I will usually throw together my breakfast. My daily intake usually looks like this.

Breakfast.

Usually 4-5 eggs. I love fried but sometimes omelette. Bacon and sausages, melted cheese toast, butter, hashbrowns, and whatever leftover pizza from the night before, orange juice or chocolate milk

>Lunch

2 bacon cheese burgers, fries is my goto but I'll do hot dogs, Mexican tacos or burritos/taco bell or pasta from time to time.

Then I'll snack later, usually chocolate almonds , doritos or twizzlers

Dinner: I will change it up but I usually will get pizza. A large double pepperoni with ranch, cheese bread on the side, I really love chicken strips and fries with dipping sauces so will get that a few times a week.

Dessert is usually a pint of ice cream or cake. I try not to eat too much dessert but there have been times in the past where I will go on a sugar binge and consume a full chocolate cake or something with a box of cookies

>" food is literally the only thing in life I look forward to"
>eats nothing but trash

Just kill yourself now and be done with it, you're already eating yourself into a coward's grave.

Your mums vag, im a motherfucker guilty as charged

impressive... you don't fuck around with any foods that aren't calorie dense as fuck

I had some of those leftover from halloween. I completely forgot about the intense sugar burst when you break into the gum. pretty good

youtu.be/Hv9WkKUlWMY

I put ketchup on my rice or pizza

Crushed up, dry 2 minute noodles with the flavor sachet sprinkled over it.

don't know if you'd know these biscuits outside australia just a nice savoury biscuit, i get a bunch and use peanut butter as a dip essentially

disgusting, terrible for health, so satisfying

forgot pic somehow

Too many.

> Oven snacks (all kinds).
I simply have to refrain from buying them or they end up being my entire dinner or even breakfast.

>cheese
Usually goat cheese, or brie. I use a little on bread or in a recipe, then end up eating the rest plain.

>store sushi
Or a plain pack of Crab sticks.. or both.

I've tried to snack on celery instead, but it has become more of an addition than a replacement.

Any sort of shitty, public-school style cafeteria food. I was a depressed fat fuck during midde school and high school and I used food as a coping mechanism. Even after losing the weight, a bland crispy chicken sandwich or slice of cheap, greasy pizza still activates some kind comforting nostalgia in my brain.

>fish
that's yucky dood

You haven't seen yucky

youtu.be/Sgda4xMEMj0

You are the only thing holding you back.
Stop the self-pity and hedonism and break away from the cycle. If you lack the willpower to do it alone, ask your friends and family for help.

Fat fucks are not happy with themselves and they usually want to get thin but their poor motivation and lack of self-control is crippling them.

I bet you have problems with keeping with deadlines and other responsibilities.

I couldn't even get to the food, that guy is disgusting and punch-in-the-face obnoxious.

Post your hand and wrist. I wanna see those corpulent digits.

Chicken Tenders, Del Taco, Buffet lines, Totino's Pizza, instant ramen, buttered noodles, cheese sticks, soda, white chocolate, shitty kraft parm and kraft dinner

Same. I could really go for a square pepperoni and sausage pizza (with little square pepperoni chunks), waffle fries, corn, a cheese filled breadstick, and a Snickers icecream bar. Also wouldn't mind one of the paninis my school got my senior year.

Aw hell yes.

For me, it's boneless wings and fries at BWW, both with ranch. Or THICC burgers. When I make them at home, I stick to four or five ounces of beef or, more recently, turkey, and don't dress them up much beyond mustard, pickles, jalapenos and maybe barbecue or steak sauce. But I love burgers from, like, Red Robins with sinfully large patties and delicious toppings like fried jalapenos and blue cheese. Or chili cheese dogs from Sonic. Anything that makes me feel like a fat shit.

The most unhealthiest food possible, yet the tastiest one.

>most unhealthiest

I like the off-brand stuff better, to be honest. It's nuttier.

taco bell has the best breakfast

Hot Dogs

You fascinate me. Do you never feel full? Did you ever make a medical checkup about this lack of feeling full?

I hate going into starshmucks but I love this shit so much I go in like once a week
I should probably just get some green tea hagen dasz and milk tbqh and make it myself but the baristas at this one starshmucks I go to by work are so bubbly and nice they just weasel my shekels right out of my hand

You gain one pound of fat each day with that bulking regime. Not even memeing. Sounds like you have an excess of about 3500kcal/day.

These were the absolute shit when I was in bumfuck Afghanistan

go to your local asian store and buy these

How much would you estimate you spend per week on food?

>living in Afghanistan
tell us some stories lad, what's it like there

It's not that good
Way too sweet, if they came up with a "dark chocolate" variety with like half as much sugar I would eat it

try that plus this

I see this in stores, Are they really worth getting?

There's a cheesy quote I'm fond of: "What is patriotism but the love of the good things we ate in our childhood?"

They are the "premium" of instant noodles

Basically any sweets, I virtually never buy anything but when I do or get some gifted I just feast on them until they're gone and I hate myself for being 1k calories above my goal.

kys

ordering twice as much food as any single person should eat and then getting 2 small fries so the person taking the order thinks i'm ordering for someone else too

Every once in a while I get a craving for one of these. I can kill it in about 30 minutes, and then spend the next day and a half regretting it

>babby doesn't like fish

This guy definitely fucks kids.

They don't care. The fat autist that places his order while stuttering is like a break for them when compared to nigros who misread(probably intentionally) the menu, complaining about everything and make you tally up every permutation of meals to fit their $15 for 7 people budget.

While taking down your order they're thinking about the best way to kill themselves.

I think the worst thing I've done is make Rice with melted cheese.

roast pork bun made with the gelatninous kind of porks

How can one man be so repulsive.

>4 bananas+2dl of brown sugar (oven bananas)
>1 litre of vanilla ice cream
>1 box/tube of cookies
>caramel sauce (2dl cream 2dl brown sugar)
Mix them all together in a bowl and lap this shit straight in my mouth like a fat piece of shit who's actually at normal weight nowadays but i still do this every other week on my "cheat"-day.

wew-wew-wew-wew-wew lads

he chews on his nails and shit?

>dl
Is the deciliter really your unit for recipe measurements? My country uses metric but never see anything in between ml and L.

Butter and cheese on toast. The butter CANNOT be melted.

Garlic Salt and Peanut Butter

Even in high school chemistry and shit nobody used the fucking decilitre or centilitre. It's 500 ml, not 5 dl.

Fuck your gay ass unit.

I wonder what the employees thought when he came in and ordered a whole spaghetti pizza to go and took it out to his van in the parking lot to scarf the whole thing down by himself.

my dad started a new family when i was like 18 so now whenever i visit him i just hang out in the pantry and eat their graham crackers and shit, the kids are 3 and 5 now so all they really eat is cubed cheese, carrots and weird costco bulk packaged snacks that come in a box of 180 it's great

>still associating with your cunt dad
why

hmmmm are these like jatz? What country you from

whoa thanks doc

This, unless you are a dick or pay with pennies you are forgotten the second after we hand you a receipt.

Maybe 600-700

spaghetti with alfredo sauce and a ridiculous amount of grated myzithra, since the cheese is very dry when done correctly this results in a sort of soaked cheese paste which is the best tasting thing ever, it's like feta but much richer and more complicated. pretty much all myzithra is the same but I get fucking picky about the sauce.

never seen anyone else eat or serve it which doesn't surprise me because it's extremely glue-like and childish

user, never let anyone tell you you're weird for doing this. You are truly a man of taste.

Yeah, why is it weird?
I find 1/2 dl much simpler than 500ml or 1/4dl than 250ml, even in professional food environment atleast when speaking, obv most written down is using ml or L.
Might just be that we are taught in school to use it like that tho.
Centilitre sounds really weird and inpractical to use.

peanut butter spread on half a cold tortilla rolled up like a buritto

last night i got drunk and ate a block of harvati with some taco sauce smeared on it

are you a fucking billionaire dude

YES

hey man me and my dad have a great relationship. his house is nice and his kids are really fun and his wife is chill and can cook, usually we end up getting too drunk and he cries about something pertaining to him being an inadequate parent to me and then excuses himself to bed after offering for me to live with himand enroll in communtiy college

kek

Fluffernutters

>sounds really weird and impractical
Now you know how I feel when you use the fucking dl.

Even the only centi unit people really use anywhere(usually in primary school), the cm(because it's on their 30cm ruler), hits the fan as soon as you leave primary school. In engineering they don't use a cm or dm. It's mm and m.

Everything in between seems a waste, the next higher up is the km, not the dam or hm. Going lower, there's micro, nano, all thousands of each other.

Working centi, deci or hecta just seems out of place and retarded.

That's from aussie

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
FUCK
FUUCK

Beouf Bourginon.

My kryptonite

Why would that be a guilty pleasure?

Trump stop shitposting and get back to maga

Chocolate chip cookie and ketchup.
Just one.

When I'm feeling down I make it. I guess not truly a guilty pleasure though.

I feel guilty when I'm down though.....

I just shotgunned a monster import and drank 8 cups of garlic butter dipping sauce. AMA.

By drinking a cup of garlic butter, you have given up any rights to be worthy of respect. Go watch Joey food reviews. You'll completely relate to him. Oink, oink.

Are you going to die?

What is this

>1/2 dl much simpler than 500ml or 1/4dl than 250ml
why use it if you can't even do it right, half a dl is 5cl or 50ml

I don't like sweet foods / desert at all, except every once in a long while I get one of pic related and it's GLORIOUS.