C-can we talk about w-rm?

C-Can we talk about W-rm?

>Tfw no board to talk about worm.
>To Veeky Forums for /co/ to avoid bitching about if it comes up Even though Chinacartoons get posted all the dang time.
>(update)aaaand now it gets auto 404'd based on the worm keyword.

>To /co/ for Veeky Forums to touch with a ten foot pole.

The sequel is coming up in a month from now. Who do you think is going to become the main baddy now that the yellow space whale is dead?

I may not support your show but I will fight for your right to shitpost about it.

Godspeed fellow user

>Who do you think is going to become the main baddy now that the yellow space whale is dead?

Whatever was making the Endbringers.

Try Veeky Forums, anons. They bitch over there but Weaver Dice is enough.

>He doesn't realize who made the endbringers.

It's been a long while since I read it, and honestly in some parts of the second half, I'd skim through some of the slower-reading chapters because that man does not have anything close to resembling a strong editorial hand.

Was it Cauldron?

The Endbringers were entities designed by Eden to function as a sort of "stress testing" for shards in the waning years of a target planet's usefulness. In another reality they would have been far weaker but also more numerous, with less of a focus on destructive power and more on area denial.

It is suggested that Eidolon's desire for worthy opponents allowed him to subconsciously activate into this dormant Endbringer protocol and slapped together supercharged versions to grant his wish for a proper challenge.

There's room for interpretation, but that's the general idea.

So, was Eden's corpse generating them, or Eidolon's shard, or what?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

So

favorite chapter/segment in the story?

First arc and coil arc and imp epilogue

Chevalier vs Behemoth.

>Taylor's surrender. Fuck you I loved it
>Khepri and all her friends
>Post Slaughter House 9/ End of Coil Arc

How about Evil Taylor?

Of course, if you start her out at Khepri-strength, everyone just dies. But you could have her be a clone (since we know from Bonesaw that it works), who due to a mishap is under way more direct influence from the Queen Administrator shard, which wants to become an Entity again.

same here

fuck off with your co bullshit

It was moved from /co/ by a mod. shitnugget

The Simurgh is the most likely candidate, assuming it's not something new.

Overall I'm skeptical that Wildbow can pull of a sequel. Worm was the result of dozens of draft works being mined for characters, events, and plot points. That's on top of being a sequel set in a universe that's already run its course.

>W-rm
>odd spellings of worm/wyrm
>Simurgh

Is this some mythological mash up? I don't know what your shit is being filtered from besides /co/ but if you want to Veeky Forums justify it
>Beowulf
and
>Conference of the Birds
congrats you're now a 10-12th C Veeky Forums thread.

S9000 arc.