Dont eat anything for 4 days

>dont eat anything for 4 days
>even the worst food tastes fucking amazing afterwards

fasting is the true food nirvana

The taste of spiked insulin

or just smoke weed

Or rather, breaking a fast

I fasted for a week once and afterwards my body rejected everything except fruit juice and very thin broths.

It took a whole extra week before my digestive system was back in proper operation.

We have a saying "Hunger makes even sand taste good".

Go eat a bag of sand hungry guy.

We have a sayings too "git outta mah cewntry ye dang imgrant"

Are there studies done or evidence to show that fasting is bad for you long term? I mean not eating for a couple of days then eat a lot all of a sudden can't be good for you right?

>not doing intermittent fasting so everything is delicious as fuck
casual.

How do you do four days? Just eating nothing but oats and instant ramen for a week makes me feel like shit.

Get some self control, humans are evolved to be able to survive weeks on just water.

Not in your country tho tubby

Studies have shown that intermittent fasting is good for you, but you have to keep in mind that intermittent fasting means eating sensibly for 6 days a week and then not eating at all for 1 day. A lot of people eat like shit for 6 days and then miss 1 day and wonder why they are still gaining weight.

Then why are you speaking American?
Bad for insulin

You must not work.

If you do anything physical for a couple hours a day, even missing breakfast and lunch for a day will have you feeling weak and/or lightheaded. Fasting is a meme for anyone other than bored housewives who can't stop eating smartpop when real housewives comes on.

>speaking American
Retard.

No they aren't. Humans are omnivores that live mostly on berries and whatever they can scavenge, with occasional windfalls of meat. There's no omnivore that is "evolved" to starve weeks at a time

Vegan here,
Humans never lived mostly on berries. The wild stuff doesn't offer nearly enough calories during their short season while birds and other animals are snatching most of them right away. Cooked tubers are where it's at.

Or eat something bland and flavourless for a few days so you can still get that flavour experience without going hungry

Tubers, nuts, anything that can be made edible easily. Really besides the point

>he fell for the "humans are omnivores" meme
kek enjoy your cancer

is it bad that i eat one meal every single day just because of how incredibly satisfying it is to eat after getting so hungry?

>ignore hunger all day long
>start hyping myself up for my one meal
>stare at pictures of food and browse Veeky Forums for hours and hours all day long, meticulously planning out what my one orgasm inducing meal is gonna be
>finally make it to early-ish dinner time
>gorge myself on huge portion of heavenly premeditated meal
>repeat

am i hurting myself by doing this? to me its so worth doing it this way, i love hyping up a meal all day long then feasting

We are, but what was good for genes in the past often isn't best for individuals here and now.

>what was good for genes in the past
please stop

Reproductive success is often at odds with individual interest.

an animal is many, many, many potatoes worth of carbs, fat, protein etc. we ate meat if it was easily available, as the risk of killing the animal was outweighed by the nutritional value of the carcass. it is by no means healthy, nor was it ever, as we lack the enzymes to properly digest certain proteins and sugars found in meat

>user tries to /IAmVerySmart/ Veeky Forums
>user gets his ass handed to him with a devastatingly simple factual statement
>user goes into full damage control with a desperate broscience rant about muh cave man paleo nutrition

I'm the middle one. Can you shut up?

Do you mean "can" or "may"?

Yes ;)

Soup I guess

A place in Murcia had mandatory soup and the "fruit tart" i ordered for dessert was a slab of plain agar with a few slices of pear on top.