Who are the most important/influential contemporary philosophers and thinkers?

Who are the most important/influential contemporary philosophers and thinkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3167
youtube.com/watch?v=gOEMKPQVuJk.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate this trend of failed small time academics using viral marketing to turn themselves into youtube e-celebs worshipped by the uneducated

None of what you just said applies to Curtis Yarvin, but cool bro.

I thought you preferred Mencius

He enters the comment section here as "Boldmug", talking smack to Scott Aaronson.

scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=3167

Pretty funny.

All those neoreactionaries are Zionist sophists, not philosophers.

Rei Koz is the most important/profound philosopher of our generation (Millennial). Everyone should at least skim his work at least once in their life:

mundusmillennialis.com

>Zionist sophists
Good label. I'd replace zionist with jewish but it's good nonetheless.

But he's a Mexican

Do you have a point?

that in itself condemns (((him)))

The one and only.

Where can I find more Moldbug addressing issues in the Trump era?

mkay

I moved to a Mexican neighborhood recently. Everybody has been kind, shares everything, and are by and large compassionate people. Go outside.

Although Orthodox Jews are faggots.

Me

Of course they've been kind. They're Catholic.

Not all Mexicans are Catholic, and kindness doesn't depend on religion.

pure bullshit

Not an argument.

I lived in Mexico for a year, and while what you said may generally be true, your personal experience ultimately means nothing. Mestizos commit crimes at far higher rates than whites and have much lower levels of achievement, so while it may be a "cool" and adventurous for a young white man to squat in beantown for a while, you most definitely wouldn't want to raise a family there or have your gf come visit you at night alone. Don't justify multiculturalism or promote its benefits to others based on your own bachelor experience, grow up and try to see the long-term picture.

You're pathetic and dumb.

Not that poster but not an argument to be found tonight. Multicultural /pol/posters need to go.

You must be a beaner.

Why is he so perfect ?

not anyone can believe in the truth, it is hard sought out and difficult. we see this from the various falsehoods man has been entangled with since the beginning of time. And that former confusion, which persists even to this day, was not attributable to loyalty to some cause

I moved here with my girlfriend to escape a white town in the Midwest because there was nothing to do but snort speed and get drunk. My friend got blinded in one eye when his brother pistol whipped him. My girlfriend overdosed three times because she lived with her brother who made his living running bitcoins scams and using the money to buy drugs in bulk. We tried to move to white areas of the city but we couldn't pass a credit check because of all the unpaid medical bills she's racked up and the rent I skipped out on when
we where getting fucked up.

The only guy who was willing to take a chance on us was a Mexican. There is one bar in this neighborhood, there is no alcohol sold past night, and everybody here lives with generations of family members who keep each other in line. White parts of town? Everybody is in the exact same age range, there isn't a single useful shop - only a mess of bars and restaurants, and every single person is a some self-obsessed asshole with green hair.

Don't project some pol meme on to me, faggot. I'm here because there was no other option, not because I want to live a Barrio experience. I came here because the white men I grew up with are trying to kill themselves at an accelerating rate.

My apologies. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, sincerely hope it gets better, and that you and your white girlfriend are able to pull yourselves up, get on the right track, and make some white babies some day soon. Best of luck, friend.

I once nearly got a stroke listening to him talking about computers.

It's like watching authors I love picking up quantum physics-I am always ashamed after that.

I cringed.

deus vult

Do I need to wear a mockneck/turtleneck to philosophize?

I don't know how to handle these new middle-class Nazis.

Alexander Dugin

(Me)

Here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=gOEMKPQVuJk.

oh man u suck

>the heroic noble person
Hopefully he is a better thinker than he is a writer.

Hopefully by eventually learning why we feel it's important to look out for our fellow white men who are forced to live in third world invader barrios and see their family members killing themselves at an accelerated rate.

meh, he doesn't seem to be legit philosopher

not really but i think its highly recommended
otherwise you will be lame ass weirdo

if we have an army of believing in nonsense people.
against who is that army?.
this is plain sensationalism.

the "truth" is a political uniform too.

>against who is that army?.
depends of the nonsense they believe.

democrats in us are army against Trump admin because they believe Trump is Putin puppet.

Lit is army against non-commies because they believe in communism

>sort of dislike moldbug
>read the people responding to him
>now wouldn't mind 100 moldbugs