Seriously, is there any reason I shouldn't be eating these + sides every day?

seriously, is there any reason I shouldn't be eating these + sides every day?

I get provided lunch at work, so one of these will last me three/four dinners. Usually I make some brown rice and lentils with it, and maybe with another side like broccoli, asparagus, potatoes

>every day

if your autism allows it, why not

normal people prefer varity

Just buy a party pack of chicken, toss some dry seasoning on it, and bake it for 15-20 minutes a side.

Same end effect, slightly cheaper because you're buying in bulk.

3 or 4 dinners? I can eat a whole rotisserie chicken in one sitting

Sounds good to me OP. You can get your variety from your sides. Sometimes make homemade tortillas and rice with it, or mashed potatoes and biscuits.

This. Op are you a femamon?

I'm sure many people "can" do that, but why would you want to? Do you lack self-control? Do you work a really active job where you need the cals? Are you not eating any sides with it?

Sure I could, but I want some side dishes and a salad. Possibly a desert too. Harder to do that when you're digesting a whole chicken, unless you're massive

Is this healthy though?

Not him but those chickens aren't that large desu

Missing out Fish, fruit, nuts. Doesn't sound it.

i usually buy a rotisserie chicken once/month. when peeling it, i eat both legs, 1 thigh, and the wings. the rest is stretched into 2 or 3 meals depending on what i do with it. my favorite is white meat on tortillas with spinach, parmesan, oil, and vinegar with fresh cracked pepper.

Dinner 1) Whole thigh
Dinner 2) Whole thigh
Dinner 3) Breast
Dinner 4) Breast
Dinner 5) Remaining carcass
Dinner 6) Bone soup
Dinner 7) Left over bone soup

$5 rotisserie chicken
$10 side vegetables
$15 a week dinner
$60 a month food budget

It's the perfect food.

you don't need that much animal fat and protein. I barely eat a chicken's worth of animal flesh per month and I'm perfectly strong and healthy.

That chicken skin ain't the healthiest thing for you man. Once in a while is okay. But a constant intake of animal fat like that will fuck you up, despite what retard keto people say.

I know for a fact the two of you are overweight. Doesn't have to be full on obese but you're both fat for sure.

>+ sides
to that effect, I used to make a chicken wrap everyday to stretch it. It would last about 5 days.
roma tomato
romaine lettuce
baby spinach
extra sharp cheddar went great with the flavor of the chicken. Shredded off the block at home.
red onion
habenaro pepper shreds
maymay bacon cause fuck you
dried tomato basil wrap
some dressing of your choice. I had just a line of chipotle ranch

190 lbs
6ā€™2ā€

Maybe you just have a tiny childlike stomach.

It's probably this.

Back in February I was 215lb at 5' 11". I did't have much of an appetite then, it was simply the sedentary lifestyle which made me accumulate all that weight. Now, I'm down to 165lb with just running a few days a week and no real diet change. My appetite is still pretty low, that's just how it has always been.

Basically, appetites and metabolism vary.

Just do you.

use a stationary bike/bike trainer. running is stupid and destroys joints.

I Would always do this OP. I had quinoa and put frozen veggies in it. Then Iā€™d have bread and tea. So so good that u can tell you folks.

i usually see rotisserie chickens for cheaper than a raw whole chicken

havent compared between a pack and a rotisserie one though

Don't act like you're better. Everyone budgets. That's fucking life.

I'm a manlet at 5'6" 155

This is basically what i live on.

I get a $8 rotisserie chicken from the supermarket and it lasts me 4 days, i steam frozen veggies and instant gravy to have with it.

The rest of my meals are rice or ramen

the costco ones are only $4.99 and are fucking delicious. I usually eat it with mi goreng instant noodles and sauteed vegetables. I could get more value with bulk raw chicken thighs and breasts though.

Last time i went to Costco, i saw this big fat black guy struggling pushing one cart and pulling another. One of them was full of all kinds of frozen chinese food and hot pockets and shit like that. The other had at least 20 rotisserie chickens in it. I'm not even exaggerating.

>buy rotisserie chicken with the specific purpose of getting some meat for chicken salad sandwiches
>Stand at the kitchen counter pulling apart chicken
>Have a few mouthfuls here and there
>Before I know it have dismantled the chicken down to bones
>About two sandwiches worth of chicken meat
>Eaten the rest as I've gone

he probably portions it all out and sells it to retards on instagram. I've been seeing black people sell fried shit and carb dishes all over instagram lately

>peeling a chicken

too much salt usually undercooked or burnt litterally one or the other but hey as long as you dont get tired of the taste

Breakfast->Dinner 1) Frozen Pizza
Breakfast->Dinner 30) Frozen Pizza

$2.80 apiece
$84 a month budget
~2000 calories per pizza

0 Cleanup

Enjoy your kidney stones.

>~2000 calories per pizza
How? Mine are like 700.

thats almost a 2lb pizza in his pic, you probably getting the weight watchers cuck pizza

nah the birds arent that big and when i was younger i could eat 2 of those easily (not anymore though)

The thicker "rising crust" pizzas that are carried as in-house brands or "value" brands tend to hit that 2k mark because of the bread.

After eating enough of them, I'm fairly convinced there are only a few companies making them and others rebrand them as needed due to uniformity of product. Either that or they all use the same company for the crust producing machines for the individual lines. Cause the bread base is all the exact same size/shape.

Otherwise the thinner crust ones don't hit the magic 2k number for only having to cook only one pizza a day. The pictured particular style can easily keep for a day or overnight (if you pass out and forgot about it) just fine.

My liver will give out well before.

If you live in australia.

Aldi sells cheese pizza 3 packs for $6

They taste great and are cheap carbs.

what is it with alcoholics and frozen pizzas? A guy that just got fired for calling out of work drunk like 15 times in the same day lived off frozen pizzas and he was 50 something

>got fired for calling out of work drunk like 15 times in the same day
how is this even possible? That's about twice an hour given an 8 hour work day

Cheap and easy filler foods to eat when drunk.

does anyone else take pictures of their dinner every night or am i just i complete crazy person?

No, you're just the average 20-something female

>what is it with alcoholics and frozen pizzas

Easy.
>Cheap af ($2.80 at Aldi)
>One is enough calories for a whole day and not to die
>Only have to cook once a day
>0 Cleanup (break down box=plate for hot pizza)
>Very stomachable and enjoyable (drunk people love pizza, right??)
>0 thinking and effort at food store, just grab 5
>Can forget for over a day on counter with no consequences

I don't drink like I used to, so I don't daily one of them anymore, but I did for about a year.
I regret a lot of that phase, but not the pizza.

>does anyone else take pictures of their dinner every night

You should only be taking pictures of your food if it's a grotesque mess and you want to post those pics here for a food gore thread.

Any other reason makes you a cunt

>varity
Normal people prefer correct spelling, bugman

He was blackout drunk and kept calling the store ranting about stuff. There was a note by the phones to transfer the calls to HR/manager and they recorded him. Apparently it wasn't the first time

Buy salad mix @ farmers market for $5

Eat a salad for dinner every night

>a salad
>for dinner

that's a lot of fat to take in dude, like interior health wise

chicken is not fatty

A whole rotisserie chicken can have near 70 grams of fat

why are you scared of fat?

The fat isn't normally visible like in his tendies

Uh cause I don't want to have a heart attack when I'm 40. I like rotisserie chicken, but I spread it over a few days like a sensible person. Granted I don't think the fats are necessarily saturated fats, I just know chicken skin is fatty.

>seriously, is there any reason I shouldn't be eating these + sides every day?

Those chickens in particular? A shitload of sodium, that's why.

>He pays $8 when it's easy to find a store that sells $5 ones
Hope you shop there for a lot of other things and not mainly the chicken

t. Amerifat

I mean, holy fuck, I'm fat, but it takes me a minimum of three meals to go through one of those Costco chickens. You, sir, take it to the level that Eurocucks imagine.

Honestly I think it depends on your budget. When I was super poor I would do the same thing and it really helped stretch out my budget, especially since the nearby grocer marked them down a little when the deli department was closing up.

If you're creative enough limited ingredients go a very long way. My weekly grocery bill was typically $10-20 since I would stock up on produce, eggs, and splurge on one or two 'treat' items. Dry goods like rice and beans stretch out pretty well, adding to that.

what's wrong with sodium?

I can stretch it out to 3 meals if i put it over rice but its really about 2 meals max.

>He thinks a 2 pound chicken for $5 is better than a 5 pound chicken for for $8