Itt: food you're convinced everyone is just pretending to like as a big prank on you

itt: food you're convinced everyone is just pretending to like as a big prank on you
i'll start
>liver

Die.

olives
green peppers

meatloaf

No one pretends to like meatloaf. I've never heard of anyone liking meatloaf.

fuck you both, meatloaf is delicious, your idiot mothers were too retarded to make it properly and i'm sorry about that but there's no need to slander a good foodstuff just because they were incompetent retards.

I live meat loaf
And liver.
And that
I do hate green peppers though, fuck em

Venison liver is goat af. It's the first thing I eat when I kill a deer. It has an almost sweet flavor. The key to enjoying liver is absolutely do not cook it over medium, I actually prefer medium rare.

green peppers taste like ear wax

>fuck you both, meatloaf is delicious, your idiot mothers were too retarded to make it properly and i'm sorry about that but there's no need to slander a good foodstuff just because they were incompetent retards.
meatloaf is the food of the poor and those who don't feel willing to buy 200 dollar bowls for their stand mixers

British curry

if you're quoting a post, you don't then need to greentext the entire text of the post, reddit

also, kys you're selve.

I like meatloaf and sushi and green capsicum and olives.
fuck liver though
and fuck beer

Mashed potatoes. Literally tastes like someone vomited milk in a bowl.

>and fuck beer
fuck you

I love all of these foods and I love beer.

user i think you're eating someone's vomited milk being passed off as mashed potatoes because they taste nothing like milk

>I can't even make simple dishes taste good, but I have the more refined pallet and skill

Faggot

>reddit spacing
look here dude I can shitpost all day but all I see in that picture is some horrible mince and ketchup.
I bet you unironically enjoy liver

Onions
Liver
Garlic
Spicy anything
Green peppers
Mushrooms

so disgusting.

Friendly reminder that people who refuse to try new food and hardly venture outside of what they like are usually autistic or on the spectrum.

Just bought some liver. I admit that it's an acquired taste, but I love it. Same for olives. My favorite snack used to be habanero stuffed olives.

The one thing i can't fathom anybody truly liking are pinto beans. I understand their necessity as a filler food, but I don't think anyone really likes them, unless you smother them in salt and bacon grease and refry em.

>Mushrooms
this

>mince
oh, no wonder you don't know anything about food. isn't it past 8 bongs over there, nigel? don't you have to be praying with your new flatmates akhmed and muhammad?

reminder that to find out that i dislike liver i had to try liver first

What the fuck do you eat
If you compared your skin to ice cream is it chocolate? I bet it's chocolate.

frozen peas and baby corn. that's literally all i eat. breakfast lunch and dinner.

by the sounds of your palatte a steamed turnip is too spicy for you

I am white through and through. I eat things that taste good and not like horrible shit you had to eat as a child or face an asswhooping. Unlike you, I was raised properly and could refuse to eat anything that tasted bad. Anyone that actually likes the foods I mentioned was probably forced to eat it growing up so they learned to like that horrible shit. Humans were not meant to eat spicy shit--your body is telling you to spit it out when it sends a pain response.

My mother used to cook liver a lot when I lived at home. It wasn't bad. Felt like I was eating fake meat or something.

I assume this is a woman posting. If not, then you should really be ashamed of both yourself and your parents.

Found the coastal suburban numale soyboy faggot cuck.

>Unlike you, I was raised properly and could refuse to eat anything that tasted bad
Fucking lol
You have no sense of reality and your parents are saints for dealing with an unironically autistic child

>forced to eat it
This is a part of growing up and learning the skills needed to be an adult. A child does not know what's best for itself. You cant let a child dictate its own actions and reactions without negative repercussions. Believe it or not, your parents failed you.

>Unlike you, I was raised properly and could refuse to eat anything that tasted bad.
this is bait

Tbh I don't like pizza.

I've had grilled liver before, too strong for my taste, but pretty good when used to add flavor to other stuff

No stop that's so wrong and these poor children only think they like it in adulthood when really it's just some abusive Stockholm syndrome, it's obvious that's what's really happening.

a-are you a baby?

Nigger are you being sarcastic? It's really fucking hard to tell on this board sometimes.

Onions
Mushrooms
Olives

They are fucking horrible.

Agreed, also Liver and Onions ain't just a joke from Doug Funny; its tasty!

This has to be fucking bait. I'm white.
Dude you are such a disgusting pussy it makes me fucking sick and honestly you should consider suicide as an option you faggot piece of shit.

How can you like meat but not like meatloaf? It's just meat ground up and shaped into a loaf.
The flavor doesn't change at all

I fucking hate the fucking beta fucking cuck faggot that made Doug and how it poisoned young boys who watched it.

What? Meatloaf was one of my favorite meals growing up!

I eat liver and onions with some fried potatoes every couple of months
Very rich and delicious

Fuckin know this won't go down well on this board and will probably get cut up but I think most of taste is in the mindset. If you approach something with positive attitude etc I think you can like most stuff, apart from shit that's actually repulsive.

All soy products except for soymilk.

Faggots are nice AF, similar to meat loaf and a lot of people don't r8 them but they're just fucking stupid

MARZIPAN. It's stodgy, smells of cyanide and tastes like shit.

I enjoy the rich taste
It's whatever, I never go out of my way for it and never order it over anything else. It's mostly a meme food.
>olives
I like black and kalamata, but I've grown tired of spanish lately. The kalamata are rich and meaty, the black have a tender texture and hearty taste.
>meatloaf
I fuckin' love meatloaf, it's literally a ground beef cake.
This
>Garlic
Hate it
>Mushrooms
They're best when sauteed
>Onions
Git oot o'mah swamp
b8

What I don't like:
Any fruit that's a berry or cherry. I tried a mango once and it was boring.
I don't eat candy.
I am not fond of ham, but I enjoy pork chops so it's not all pig
swiss cheese
Tomato sauce - too acidic. Will eat on pizza.
Pasta - plastic texture, just awful

I especially love all things that come out of a shell that dwell in water.

Anything described as "gamey".

I found out that "gamey" is just code for "smells vaguely of shit".

vegemite durian

Raw tomato on things. Not salsa - that is fine. Like a thick slice of raw tomato on a hamburger. Fuckin disgusting

literally just a bland chunk of chewy nothing

Bro I frickin love marzipan

You've never had them prepared properly

what is it supposed to taste like? I can't imagine anything other than what I had

the texture should be like biting into ripe pear
the flavor should taste like the sea

I get an intense craving for either liver and onions or chicken liver spread a few times a year. I think I get a little anemic sometimes. If done right, both are delicious but way to rich to eat often.

>not enjoying delicious foie gras

I help manage inflammation and pain from an autoimmune disease* via diet. one of the things I ad is a fair about of spice foods, as they along w stuff like ginger and turmeric help alleviate symptoms of my disease. If we were not meant to eat them, why would they help alleviate inflammation?
*it's not AIDS

For one not chewy

like fishy little marshmallows

Let me guess, you tried them at Red Lobster or some other equally plebby establishment? If you want good ones you either need to go to a good restaurant or make them yourself.
They should be golden brown on each side, tender, buttery, and slightly sweet. If they're chewy then they're overcooked as fuck.

I like Sushi BUT would it fucking kill to try and put up a restaurant that serves Japanese food OTHER than it?
I'd kill for a good bowl of ramen just like what i see in my chinese animated cartoons!

>even 90's cartoons aren't safe from /pol/ faggots

There are ramen places everywhere you must live in Nebraska

Onions. I can understand for flavoring and sometimes it smells good, but the texture is fucking disgusting and onions can be substituted for actual fucking spice.

Finland,there literally is no restaurants serving ramen here at all. Maybe the capital has 1 but i've never heard of it, it's all sushi-shit everywhere!

The closest i can get is Vietnamese Pho-soup, thankfully there's atleast 1 good source of that in my city but that's just 1 restaurant in a city of 300 000 people!

i liek meatloof too

Probably sushi, it's ok but not amazing like everyone seems to carry on

Whats wrong with you I could eat ten pounds of marzipan

ah, the super aids, sorry breh

Black coffee, super dark chocolate. I've had what some people consider the best in many countries at varying price ranges and its all fucking bitter bean water and bitter plastic.

this disgusting shit

Liver is great, especially pork liver which is weirdly rare in North America, especially considering it's so mild for liver.

Anyhoo, I'd say caviar for food-people-pretend-to-like. I like basically all food, including bizarre smelly seafood, but spending serious money on fish eggs? WTF??

How so? Doug was on of my favorite shows and am now realizing possibly why I ordered liver and onions even as a kid

>all the faggots in this thread
I've eaten every weird thing ever offered to me / ever available to me, and the only thing that is positively *BAD* is tripe. But then I don't think anyone is edgy enough to claim to like tripe.

I'll agree however that pho is meh at best, and people claiming it's delicious and going out of their way to eat it have been memed.

I use to think the same until I learned your brain tells you new things are poison to help you, so some things are perceived bitter. The more you drink or eat that thing, the more flavor you taste and the less bitterness. You just gotta tell your brain it isn't really poison so you can enjoy some shit. I get not wanting to try though, everyone's tastes are not the same.

I met a guy who was in his thirties. We all had a dinner together and this guy said that the only things he eats are cheese pizza and macaroni and cheese. He almost looked normal, he wasn't obese or anything, but my god he made me sad. He also hinted at going to the doctor often so he could have been on a very restricted diet

good coffee and good chocolate are the most decadent things on earth

This x 100. When I first started to drink I was barely able to stomach beer, to the point where I would feel like a faggot and Google stuff like why I can't drink beer, and I usually stuck to mixes or coolers, and eventually one day it became tolerable and now not only do I drink it like milk but I can savor the unique, distinct flavors. I imagine that goes for anything. /blogpost

Honestly that's probably a good state to be in (considering health consequences of beer).

I've never tried any hard drugs for that reason: I don't know to find out that I like them!

Don't Like (green peppers)

>these are the ""people"" telling you something is bad
>these ""people"" are taken seriously

>health consequences of beer

You fucking what mate

You know gamey describes taste right?

If you drink all day every day (which is easy to do with beer) it's probably not great for your liver, plus all the calories.

Lots of other drinks are full of calories of course, but not necessarily (diet pop, tea, coffee...)

>if you take something to its absurd extreme it is bad.

Wew lad.

People drank exclusively beer and wine in Europe for centuries.

Man I wish I was young enough to have gone to school with you. I'd have bullied you everyday.

They literally didnt you just saw that from a tumblr meme

Fun fact about liver: if you were in a situation where you were forced to kill and eat another human being (say, a deserted island) DO NOT EAT THE LIVER. The shock of that much vitamin A going into your system at once can kill you

Your parents failed you horribly.

I know that's true of polar bears, but I've never heard it of any other animals. I doubt humans would be an exception.

That's literally only polarbears.

Even other bears just kind of make you drunk.

Hobbits should never be taken seriously

One here also serves soggy tempura