Just started this. What am in for?

Just started this. What am in for?

>fiction
Self-serving shit

Interracial preteen gangbang.

Does Veeky Forums really hate fiction or is it just a meme?

Well, if you insist on this thread, you're in for having the book ruined before even reading it. These have got to be the most retarded waste of threads ever. Why not start a thread AFTER to discuss your take on the book? Fuck off.

Take a wild fucking guess.

King's best novel.

Kings best novel is salems lot
>fight me

Fiction is by and large a waste of time. Do not cite philosophical fiction like Brothers Karamazov as though it were a benchmark for all fictitious literature, because it demonstrably is not.

So you only watch documentaries?

that, and I watch your mom crank my pole

Fuck no. IT is way too bloated.

Enjoying your time by reading fiction is not a waste of time.

I don't watch TV period. If I have to, and the choice is mine, yes. Only documentaries.

It's a waste of time insofar as the content being consumed is fluff material, such as watching a 100-episode long drama series.

This is one of the worst books I've read in my entire life. I feel like even for the reading level it's written at you could do better. Really one of the worst things I've read in my entire life. Don't be fooled that the first 30 pages or so are decent, it's so bad it's unreal.

> King
> best novel

That's like saying the shit I took earlier on today was the best shit.

It was a comfortable bowel movement that required little wiping and effort due to my good diet and healthy lifestyle, but y'know, I wouldn't pick it up and examine it closely because it's still a chunk of shit.

Hey, you know what is an even bigger waste of time? Bitching to strangers on the internet.

Seriously. I don't know why these pseuds even pretend anymore.

>Not the shining or night shift
Plebbish pleb in town

The Shining is good, but the last 3/4 of the book is trash. Oh, you're trout fishing with the magical negro and your mom now? That's how we're ending this? Fantastic. I have only read a few of the stories in Night Shift, but there's nothing more pleb than confusing a collection of shorts with a full length novel.

I literally only post on Veeky Forums when I'm at work, because what you said is 100% true.

The Gunslinger tho

It's like watching a movie, it's "fluff material" but you still get enjoyment from it. Getting enjoyment is not a waste of time, because we enjoy that time.

>the Long Walk, Green Mile, and Misery are all bad
Not trying to be a dick, but isn't this a board for people who read books?