yeah his "craft" is conning idiots with too much money and not enough sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlA1aSvLLRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poor bait

Kuruma is car not wheel

>b-but he mastered his craft

>I'm le only true last final samurai producers of one of the most rare fruit in dah world xD
why japanese are always to pedantic and redundant?

Wtf, this ain't the center of the cake.

i challenge you to make some actually good sushi

those cakes are gay.

but how do they taste?

waaay too much effort for whatever the fuck that is

I like sushi but I agree that the price is basically just for the show and the atmosphere. He doesn't have access to any fresher or better products than any other average sushi chef in Japan.

its strawberries idiot

without this we would not have Chef's Table.

Origato senpai.

like strawberries

lol what the fuck hahaha

Anyone watch Harold Dreams of McChickens? Much better documentary imo.

lol! i was just saying the same to the lads ahahahaha maddening

Because they have a tradition of giving gifts as a show of honor. This creates a market for rare, expensive things that seem like perfect examples of what they are, because giving that as a gift would show the most honor and respect.

That actually explains a lot about Japanese stuff. Consider me enlightened.

His clients indeed have "too much money" and do not cling to it as much as you. Price is relative, either way it could never qualify as a con
I have seen sauces used as spreads that had more steps, this is just how high end restaurants operate, on pure autism

It's a thing in much of Asia, but the Japanese take it to the extreme. The Chinese do it, too, though. Over the last decade they've gotten really into wine, which has driven the prices of top tier Burgundy from outrageously expensive to completely untouchable. Because the idea of giving a bottle (or case) of the "world's best wine" appeals to them. A generation or two ago you could do business in Asia and be safe just giving away bottles of Johnny Walker Black. Those days are long gone.

any of you Itt who talk about the quality of his food ever eaten his food?

way to ruin your knife and tabletop at the same time

Hi guys, I'm new to Veeky Forums. I see 次郎 is one of your funky memes, but what are some other ones?

The 'za, surely, but other that than?

they're fucking up the whisky and cognac world as well

by cutting into a cheap tablecloth with absolutely no force?

mcchicken, ja/ck/, some other youtube chefs

that's not a tablecloth, thats a treated aluminum work surfaces.

using a knife directly on the table top will cause damage to the tabletop, ruin the coating(which will have to be replaced sooner) and will dull the knife, so unless this person is really into wasting money he should've just used a cutting board or something

it's a fucking cake, he's practically just resting it on the table, it's serrated, and that IS a tarp, you can see it has a little give.
It's also an illustration and not something they're gonna do constantly

fucking this
kys autist

For me, it's the McChicken.

>Get fresh caught salmon or tuna
>Make sushi rice
>roll sushi rice with strips of fresh tuna or salmon in nori

Good sushi. Really not hard at all. Hardest part is the sushi rice. Won't look as perfect as a sushi chef's but it will taste just as good.

He probably has far better access than the "average" sushi chef, but there are probably thousands of better than average sushi chefs that have the same access he does. It is of course Japan

I find this strangely arousing

I refuse to believe this isn't a joke.

becasue weeabos pay for they stuff

I'm sure it tastes amazing
That's the thing this board doesn't get, generally we do these things with reason. There are, oh so many pretentious concepts and restaurants and chefs, but don't let the pretenders fool you into thinking the whole thing is a charade. That strawberry probably tastes like 20 strawberries. And if you don't get that, idk what to tell you.

Could have been made a little nicer at the end though.

bump

It's both. A wheel chair is 車いす, car chair.

gaypacman.webm

>please be real
Well, fuck you.

Literally zero mention of how they actually are to fucking eat.

>I'm sure it tastes amazing

The filling is pretty much just freeze dried strawberries and sugar.

Those strawberry's are meant as gifts in Japanese culture, it a novelty item not something you would pick up like you do regular strawberrys.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlA1aSvLLRA

they drop the plastic bag into the juicer thing so yeah definitely

You posted about some shit that makes you angry? You know youre putting bad energy into this board, right?