Eating fast food burgers like a filthy peasant

>eating fast food burgers like a filthy peasant
>paying so much and going so far to eat animal feed
>not making your own for cheaper/tastier/comfort of your home/even faster compared to when done by a monkey who might have wiped his butt and touched your shit

Why is Veeky Forums so full of retards?

Big mac sauce is really just thousand island dressing

I love you OP are you gonna take a picture of you scratching your cat again?

i think u mistake me with someone else...

why are your patties so uneven

i thought you were the guy making cubans around thanksgiving

>no onions

>disfigured tomatoes
>disfigured patties
>chunks of unmelted cheese
>wrong kind of cheese
>JESUS IS THAT FUCKING SPINACH?!
>no ketchup, no mustard, no pickles
>seinfeld_end_my_life.jpg

well at least they have a decent sear I guess...

That looks abysmally bad, my friend

wow that looks like it would taste exactly like a big mac

p.s. i think big macs taste like FUCKING ASS

I have yet to have a homecooked burger or restaurant burged that tastes better than BK, Carls Jr, or McDonald's. I've tried and tried, countless times. Closest I've come to a good homecooked burger was using the more expensive Bubba Burger patties. But it still didn't compare to even the 1.29 big burger at Carls Jr.

use different ingredients that the store would use, not your usual home ingredients

I've had home made burgers from dozens of different places/families and nearly all of them fall short of fast food chain burgers. They just have access to magic shit we don't.

I agree about the taste and the price, but how can you claim that homemade burgers are faster? Picking up a burger on my way home from work takes approximately 2-5 minutes of zero effort waiting, and that's the reason I get them every now and then.

Don't crowd the pan, homie

Don't listen to these twats OP. Make my own on my George Foreman grill to pack for work lunches myself. Marinated in Dales Seasoning + Garlic, Seasame bun, cheese, tomato, onion and mustard... works out just dandy.

you really felt so proud of that you had to put it on the internet?

don't repeat memes you don't know the meaning of

Don't buy pre-made burger patties then solve your retardation, then season and cook em.

that shits right

Are you retarded?

crowding the pan is a warning against letting things steam (wet heat) rather than cook real fuckin hot with minimal steam
that pic is not going to steam any fucking hamburgers , they're touching for like a quarter inch on a side man
i mean if you just don't like crowding you pan cause it's rude to the burgers then don't, i applaud you for thinking about your burgers feelings, but that's not going to affect how they taste

Good god how do you fuck up a burger worse than Carl's, man

Do you people just live in the darkness?

Why is it that every oc pic that is posted to ck is in a room that looks like it has no lights inside it

global warming bro

most of their creations are made hiding from the sight of god

just look up a copycat recipe if you're so used to fast food burgers damn, also they use a griddle or flat top grill which may help

>faster
>than the premade burgers sitting under a heating lamp
>being faster than instantaneous

Flash please go back to /co/

How do fash food places keep their patties so JOOCY? All the burgs I have ever had from any home cook have been dry inside no matter how they cook or prepare it.

but it was very delicious... get rekt u bitter virgin

>having burned out dopamine junkie palate
i'm sorry you're incapable of having taste

That looks great, good job.

>Too much cheese, uneven melting
>Patty formation is war crime levels of poor
>Roma tomatoes and spinach for toppings
>Sauce spread on bun not consistent
Delet this

I would learn to cool but I have terrible anxiety and don't like to be see by roommates. If I could afford to live alone I have so many foods I'd like to try to cook

>tfw crowded the pan with my teriyaki chicken earlier

how long do you leave the bread on it?

>NEW
>NO U

Looks pretty bad senpai, but it's a start. Making some burgers tonight with some pickles and hot sauce it's gonna be lit.

>What would you like on your malformed burger, sir?
>I'd like a smaller, manlet malformed burger
>Excellent choice, sir, coming right up.