Cheesecake is the best cake

Cheesecake is the best cake.

The complex interplay between sweet and savory, the meaty and substantial texture, and the minimalist beauty of it, no other cake can come close.

Dutch apple pie is better.

I agree

Cheesecake is a custard pie, not a cake.

Actually, it's a cheese torte. A jewish cheese torte if you want to be more specific, numbnuts.

>cheesecake
>doesn't contain cheese

It does though, it’s made from cream cheese.

It's okay. I prefer thicc chocolate cakes.

home made cheese cake is the best cheese cake

Fuck off.

who cares?
only white people eat pies

based whites

Cakes is a black hooker right?

I eat pies
t. Curry

>the complex interplay of sweet and savoury
>cheesecake

holy shit why would he even make a video of this

he's more stupid than you think

if you spoon a tablespoon of mascarpone onto a digestive biscuit and then slop a teaspoon of jam on top, it's exactly the same thing as cheesecake except you prepare it in 30 seconds. Prove me wrong!

you obviously never heard of russian cheesecake. That is when you make a cheesecake and drop chunks of chocolate pound cake on the surface

i actually prefer the german quark based cheesecakes, so rich and silky.

This... this is not even... I imagine someone bringing this to a potluck and pretending it’s their “mother’s recipe”. Ok wait, I could imagine someone in THE SOUTH serving this anywhere and pretending it is their own secret recipe and not a repulsive monstrosity that doesn’t qualify as cheesecake from top or bottom. And cutting the pan itself to get it out???

Way too much cherry. Looks ok otherwise.

Do you actually know who that is or are you just commenting based on the video? I am asking seriously because if you do know, I’d love to see their other “cooking” videos.

Real cheesecake doesn’t need jam/fruit and has a whisper of tang from lemon juice and lots of creaminess. It has to have just the right texture of smooth and creamy while slightly crumbly, and a good graham cracker crust is phenomenal all on its own. Combine a delicious crust and filling and it’s magnificent. You can’t tell me that we could both go to a party - me with a cheesecake and you with a plate of digestive biscuits with mascarpone and jam - and expect the same sort of reception from guests.

That cheesecake itself doesn’t look right. What is in it?

Why are there always people like you around? Is this your first hour on Veeky Forums or something and you've never lurked ever before posting?

I'd be embarrassed if some twat turned up at a party I went to with a shitty cheesecake. I'd take 5 grams of speed, a bottle of rye whiskey and a crate of beer.

Go back to fucking R.eddit.

Absolutely delicious with sour/bitter cherry jam.
Now that I think of it, what do you call pic related in English? Google translate says they're cherries as well, but they're totally different. Much more sour and sometimes bitter.

Only tastes good if you can't taste the sour aftertaste from the cream cheese

lurk moar you godamn faggot

holy plebman

>

Those look like lingonberries to me. They are popular with some Scandinavian people in the midwest US. I don't see them commonly. I used to get the jam from a specialty store that sold overpriced things. Where are you from?

What about sweet potato pie?

You are correct.

If i wanted something sour to eat, then I'd eat a lime pie or a lemon

You're retarded

Cream cheese is butter

Go back to fucking your sister and your cousin on the side.

The only thing that can make a cheesecake better is dulce de leche on top.
Now that is a true god tier cheesecake.

woah

>Cheesecake
I'd almost agree but this guy also knows whats up
>Dutch apple pie

I guess cheesecake wins during summer and dutch apple pie during winter

>cheesecake covered in pecan pie filling
Go ahead and let that fupa engulf muh dick.
Imma eat, baybee!

Romania, and I'm not sure that the pic I postes is representative enough. They can usually get almost black, at the very least very dark-purple. But I guess that since they're so sour anyway it doesn't really matter.

is pie a cake?
if thats the case my favorite cake is pizza pie

Back in ye olde time, you would be banned for not lurking enough.
You're lucky Hiro needs/wants the traffic reddit is bringing, you dumb cunt.

Every country eats pie in some form. Samosa itself covers maybe 30% of the world population. Who doesn't like mixing flour and fat and filling it with something.

Not a cake but it is the best

Its not, its cream cheese

Butter is just milk

>A jewish cheese torte

Take out the inordinate amounts of sugar americans add to everything and you're left with what is fundamentally a basic quiche.