It's another novel about an existentialist nihilistic young man who challenges conventional society

>It's another novel about an existentialist nihilistic young man who challenges conventional society

we just can not perform anything else

What's your problem, guy?

Isn't that the population of Veeky Forums? Existentialist nihilistic young man who challenges conventional society?

Its more exciting when its live-action (virtual) reality.

Would you prefer a transgender, transracial, obese girl who challenges conventional society?

Our population seems to be made up of those sorts of young men, combined with some Catholics, and the occasional woman.

>nihilistic young man with a wicked sense of humor
>Catholic
>occasionally a woman

Holy shit. That's me.

Am I the avatar of Veeky Forums?

Perhaps. The rest of us may inadvertently be channeling our spirits into you. Have you felt a powerful urge to read David Foster Wallace, Nietzsche, Evola, or Gaddis lately?

>novel about an old man who calmly takes part in society and doesn't challenge anything
Yes, just what we need to reinvigorate the spirit.

They don't challenge anything they just waste their lives and end up failures, but they are "enlightened" since they read "great literature". Veeky Forums is basically a bunch of snobs with a superiority complex.

>a catholic nihilist
thanks

confirmed brainlet

and here we have an example of textbook wagey rage

if you implied that no one actually reads books here, this would've been less dweeby

this hits a little too close to home, desu

I'm not gonna lie, OP, I agree entirely. the older I get, the less tolerance I have for angsty novels.

faggot

No, I just respect people who take responsibility for their actions and strive to achieve gretaness, rather than faggots moping around acting like theyre better than everyone else.

>it's another novel about a conventional young man who challenges existentialist nihilistic society

butthurt itt

How are you any different?

>>middle class, neurotic pseudo-intellectual who refuses to engage with society in a meaningful way but is still smug about it

Now it's accurate.