Are the Discworld books good if I don't know that much about the high fantasy genre to start...

Are the Discworld books good if I don't know that much about the high fantasy genre to start?Should I reading publication order or just skip around the different series?

There's this

Personally, I started with Going Postal and then Making Money. They're connected by the same characters, and, I think, make a decent introduction to Discworld overall. The graphic gives several different entry point.

this one is more updated

I personally read in publication and it was fine, just gotta accept that the first 2 are pretty ehhh. I personally thought the 2nd was worst than the first but that's just me.

If I was gonna recommend someone I'd say start with either Mort or Guards! Guards! assuming you aren't gonna go pub order.

I personally skipped around and just reading whatever story line I felt like at the time.

They read fine without knowing much about high fantasy. You'll miss some references but it's whatever really

a'tuin.. easy on the elephants

Holy FUCK

What is it about Asian women that make them look so strange and inhuman?

Why would you waste your time with this shit?

You take that back

Make me, faggot.

I'd advise against reading in release order, the first few novels are pretty crude.

I'd start with Guards, Guards, Wyrd Sisters or Going Postal depending on what sounds interesting to you.

*unsheathes katana*
Careful, buddy...

*spits out chewing tobacco and unzips revolver*
Somepin' you got ta say, misser?

*drops to knees unzips your dick and starts sucking*

*teleports behind you*
Heh, looks like you lost an arm...

I really need to find a new place...

*vanishes*
*evil anime antagonist voice* well played, you win this one...

**unbips benis**
your here to stay pal