Is McDonald's struggling? When did they stop making burgers that fit the bun...

Is McDonald's struggling? When did they stop making burgers that fit the bun? Pic related is actually two different burgers.

So nobody else has noticed this?

I only order coffee from there. The patties have been 1.5cm thick and tasted mostly of ketchup for as long as I can remember.

Why are there no toppings on your burger?

There was a small drop of ketchup on one side. Foreigners can't into hamburgers.

Have they not always been like this?

tesy

Mcdonalds has been struggling for a while now. Everybody is poorer these days and nobody wants to pay like $6-8 for their quality of product. A fucking big mac meal is like $9 in canada.

Moron detected. Their stock is at an all time high. You just live in a shitty country that wants you dead and takes your $ to give to terrorists and you blame McDonald's

In the UK a large Big Mac is £5, you get a free cheeseburger/ chickenburger/ fries/ mcflurry to choose from too if you have a student card.

Gotta say I can't remember the last time I was at any McDonalds in the UK and they served a burger as fucking sad as OP's

I used to go to McDonald's when drunk to get like 3 mcchickens and 3 double cheeseburgers at $1 each. Now I'm not in high school and can't physically eat that much any more, and they're no longer a dollar their shitty little sandwiches are closer to two.

Stock going up during a bubble doesnt mean shit but that a lot of idiots are gonna lose a lot of money in a few years.

>actually eating burgers at mcdonald's or burger king

you done did it now, faggot. just make the shit at home, jesus christ. the burgers at fast food restaurants are the biggest bunch of turds you could possibly get. in the time that you go there, order and eat, you could easily make one on your own at home that is not only healthier but also tastier

brainlet leaf

Dollar menu, bro.

approximately 13$ in my country, just for garbage. good that we have chickeria nowadays.

Everyone's stock is up, it's not real growth.

Also
>This desperate to defend Mcdonalds
Enjoy your diabetes

looks eatable

>Everyone's stock is up

Wrong again brainlet. Your Trump derangement syndrome is making you dumber

Stock market is literally heading towards a hard recession dumbass.

they add arsenic to the mcdoubles just so you die and never come back

Fun fact: The hamburger patties are now the same size as the sausage patties used to be decades ago.

Good Im only eating mcdoubles from here on out

>LE TRUMPFSSRJF
discarded.

>Now I'm not in high school and can't physically eat that much any more
what

your stomach grows or shrinks depending on how much you eat. guy eats less than he did in high school

Dollar menu at McDonalds is no longer a thing. Same at most major fast food places. Apparently it was hurting their billion dollar profits selling double cheeseburgers for just $1.
This is why Taco Bell remains the best fast food joint in my book.

>tfw ate 6 mcdoubles and half a medium pizza the other day after starving for 3 days

Mcdonalds hamburgers are horrible, if you want fast food hamburgers go to some other semi-regional place or if you dont have any of those wendys is a lot better then mcds.

Literally being just as ignorant as the leftists you claim to hate.

McDonald's stock is up 44% this year. Stay mad vegans

For

Me

It's

The

McChicken

Sandwhich

Stop
Fucking
McChicken
Posting

Never.

Stop being a loser and buy some McDonald's stock. Then you can afford to eat there on the dividend

Mcgangbang runs about 3$ around here still. Definitely worth it whenever I'm driving by and feeling something quick and cheap.