I have a fetish for single-serving meals, mass produced to feed a lot of people at once

I have a fetish for single-serving meals, mass produced to feed a lot of people at once

Things like meals served at refugee camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RavTgdFhdWM
youtube.com/channel/UC-j7LP4at37y3uNTdWLq-vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=izD0Schr5Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have a fetish for boys who look like girls

Cafeteria Food also gets me hard

You know when you go to a hotel or a cafeteria and they have those scrambled and baked eggs? Love em, but im the only one I know that does. Everyone else says theyre rubbery.

I know how you feel user. I have one for MREs.

And impregnation.

NICE! Mkay!

I have this fetish of wanting to have sexual intercourse with a female, and i am a male as well (male)

>MREs

youtube.com/watch?v=RavTgdFhdWM

Seek therapy

A-are you me?

I like scat, everyone has their thing

I do have a scat fetish, I love eating bee shit.

Isn't it more like bee puke?

I have the hots for airline food. We're similar OP.

NICE!

I've long had the same interest. I've been browsing Veeky Forums for almost a decade, and I can't say I've seen too many threads like these.

I always get a boner when I'm watching a television show like Game of Thrones and someone sits down and has a slop of food poured into a bowl in front of them.

You'll like this channel:

youtube.com/channel/UC-j7LP4at37y3uNTdWLq-vQ

Indian Daddy makes food for his village and the homeless. Good videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=izD0Schr5Q4

In this video he makes 1000 eggs with red onion and peppers. Looks pretty good for such a simple meal. He even slops it into some aluminum containers and walks around giving them away to people who look really bad off.

I've always wanted to do something like that. I'd make a huge pot of red beans and get one of those gas rice cookers that can cook like 100 cups of dried rice (which will double in size approximately). And a huge vat of oil to make hushpuppies in. Red beans and rice with hushpuppies is a god tier meal and you can feed hundreds of people for cheap.

>Preparing food on the dirt floor
>Flies touching the food

What's the red stuff on the right?

Watermelon?

Is that a bunch of pickled vegetables? I used to hate pickled veggies when I was younger but a few years back I was in a hotel in Spain and the buffet breakfast had a mix of serrated sliced carrots, beans and such that were pickled that has ignited by pickle lust

This stuff looks legit too god damn love Indian food

pickled red ginger!

I can't stop watching airline food reviews send help

That's the best thing about fucking little boys. You can turn them over and pretend they're little girls