Worst thing you've ever eaten on purpose or by accident

worst thing you've ever eaten on purpose or by accident

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cofFuIxFvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pancit palabok at a flip cafe. Truly the worst thing I've ever eaten.

if a candy was so utterly foul that neither me nor my dad could get through a single piece then i can't fucking imagine how horrific the real deal is

>be child
>don't like rice
>this is because my mom made FUCKING MINUTE RICE
>only eat that shit if it had cheese wiz mixed in
>at friends house for dinner
>having rice
>oh boy
>ask if they have any cheese wiz
>explain that I like my rice with cheesy goodness
>they have none
>offer to microwave a slice of processed cheese product food on it
>sure thing
>still invoke the memory of that taste when I need to induce vomiting

Not really eating per se but in middle school I got bet twenty bucks that I wouldn't put tobasco sauce up my nose. Walked away with twenty bucks that day. Burned like hell but it was worth it.

Fried gizzard from an old rooster

I hate panna cotta, polenta, and papaya

reminds me of a friend in HS who thought it would be funny to snort sugar off a sugar cookie. He cried.

Drunk ate a moldy pita bread by accident and realized what I had done after eating the majority of the pita.

Had an awful stomach ache the next day.

>polenta
Is polenta similar to mamaliga? Because my friend's mom made it for us once and I remember it had just... the mushiest texture and it was probably the most bland thing I'd ever tasted.

chokecherries.
we had two trees in the yard when i was a kid, and i ate them once every summer just as a novelty.
they are more sour than anything you could imagine, and dry out your mouth like you're chomping on a chunk of deodorant

Not sure if it counts as eating, but the prescription mouthwash I got from my oral surgeon. It was darker and much more bitter than normal mouthwash, and was even viscous. I actually did a spit take when I first used it.

Faggot, I used to snort taco bell sauce on the daily for free.

Al's Italian Beef sogwich in Chicago. Took one bite, couldn't believe how bad it was. Took a second bite to be sure I wasn't hallucinating. I wasn't. Into the trash it went.

OP ate a cockroach once.
Actually, that's only half true.

Can't really remember, thankfully.

Most memorable thing was that time in high school when I ate a whole raw habañero for a dare. Retrospectively I got a nice endorphin high from it, but I wasn't prepared for the pain at the time.

>order pad thai from one of those places that adds 3 shrimp on top for $5 more.
>pad thai shows up with shrimp on top
>um, I'm allergic to shrimp. I didn't order that
>no problem sir be right back
>returns with pad thai that looks suspiciously like they just took it out back and took the shrimp off
> anaphylaxis/10
>spent the night in the hospital
>yes, there is such a thing as actual allergies

mayonnaise/mustard I hate that shit

Fake news, lies, etc.

(That sucks tho desu)

>scoop rice from pot into plate
>see a grain of rice beside my plate
>3secondrule.webm
>its a booger

uni

yes i'm sure some of the top chefs and food critics in the world love uni and say it's one of life's great pleasures. reminder that some of those same people, without any doubt, fuck children or pay hookers to shit in their mouth.

uni is like a smear of organy diarrhea. i wanted to throw up but consumed it anyway because it was like 16 dollars that my girlfriend at the time spent. i broke up with her after fingering her ass too deeply for her liking suddenly one day

>i wanted to throw up but consumed it anyway because it was like 16 dollars that my girlfriend at the time spent.
Sunk costs are sunk!

It's probably very similar, I mostly hate the grittiness of polenta.

Sad!

snorting cayenne as a dare is a bad idea, shit hurt my head for about a day afterwards

Chicagoan here, Al's beef is fucking disgusting. Somehow the beef is dry as a bone but the bun is soggier than a gonorrhea-filled pussy

First time I had uni it was one of the worst things I'd ever eaten. Then I learned how extremely perishable the stuff is. And it's expensive. So it's a good tell if a place is shit. If they serve uni and it isn't delicious you're eating at a place so shit that they're serving you rotten seafood because they don't want to throw away the expensive ingredient that spoiled. You hate uni because you had rotten uni at a shitty place.

>at my grandfather's house for Thanksgiving break
>he makes me a breakfast sandwich because he's really nice
>bacon, egg and cheese. shit looks tasty.
>take a bite
>mayo and relish
>finish the sandwich because I'm hungry and love my grandpop
>stomach ache for the rest of the day
I love my grandfather but we're all convinced his taste buds don't work properly.

ur dad

I put a bunch of soy in some milk one time. Tasted horrible

Watermelon went bad
Took a bite
Mistake

>get cheesy tater tots at a bar
>Pull one out
>Cheese strings out like in the Goofy Movie
>Fucking yummmmmy
>Put it in my mouth and slurp it up
>Chew and swallow
>Cheese strings down by throat and I feel like I'm choking
>Try to pull out cheese string
>It's the longest piece of hair I've ever seen in my life
>That cheese string was just a long strand of hair covered in cheese

I was honestly in disbelief about how bad it was. I was on a tour across the country at the time, so I'd had a bunch of dicey regional dishes. You know, loosemeat sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, hot brown sandwiches, Skyline chili 3-way - all of those were at least edible. The Italian beef was the only thing I've come across that had to go into the trash after a couple bites besides a West Virginia pepperoni roll.

Years ago

>During military service
>two-week training exercise innawoods
>hard day at the training field at day 6
>Everyone is hungry as hell
>We're brought re-heated boiled potatoes and liver sauce
>I dont expect gourmet cooking, I expect something edible
>I dont care what it is, I need food
>then I smell something rancid
>I wonder if the wind is blowing from the direction of our field toilets.
>as I get closer in the "field hiding/manouver line of getting food", I get a hint of dogfood in the stench that coats the area
>I hear moaning and whining from the food distribution areas
>and as I open the container lid it hits me
>its not the field toilets, its the food
>ohfucknodearlordhelpus.jpg
>The taste and smell was equal to what stale dog kibble smells like with equal parts of what steaming sewage smells like
>We're told we are only going to get that today
>I took seconds out of necessity
>I had to swallow each bite several times because of nausea
>damn piccolo brought the elevator back many times
>my own stomach acid actually made it taste better
>repeat at the next meal
>witness our NCO just turning some dirt up, throwing his portion there and covering it back up
>later I found out why

I've had bad tasting food before, but that was torturous, many outright refused or were unable to eat it without gagging/puking. We had people fainting that day. All of our officers and NCO's outright refused to eat it and got themselves pizza and other treats from 80kilometres away. An option we grunts didnt have.
And then they ofcourse ostracized and scolded everyone of us for being a bunch of bitchy whiners. And took us for a long march during the night for someone yelling back at them, and for us laughing at it in unison and giving the guy cheers.
The hero yelled something like
"HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR PIZZA YOU PUSSIES!"
>we lost alot of respect towards our officers and NCO's that day.

>cat food while I was drunk
>rabbit treats (yogurt drops) while I wasn't
>easily the fucking worst was abalone sushi
A close second was raw octopus sushi. Abalone wins because I had to fight down vomit mid chew

a silverfish

Garlic bread that had been touched by roaches. When I first dated my ex at the time i had notice garlic bread on an tray and asked her how old was it and she said last night. Ate a piece and didnt think about it. Fast forward a couple weeks I noticed her parents had really bad habit of leaving food out. You know the rule where if you leave food out all the time roaches will eventually come. Days started passing as I visited and noticed theyre whole apartment is infested with roaches. Move a plate, roaches, turn on light, roaches. I then knew that garlic bread i ate must of been touched/shitted on by roaches. Never ate there again.

Semen.

hehe gay :3c ewie

That is fucking vile dude

We use frozen calamari at my work, and so we usually have a couple thawing out in a plastic container (they're packaged and shit).
I was changing the container, and there was some water at the bottom, and my buddy tells me he'll give me $20 from his tip pool if I take a shot of that stanky water.
I fucking did it and it tasted like rancid, sour, bitter piss. Fucker didn't even give me the $20 after, he just fucking laughed

But abalone is almost tasteless. The best way I can describe it is subtly meaty, earthy rubber, hardly anything that would trigger a gag reflex (for me, at least).

This user is on the money, though. There's a reason why it's prohibited on public transport in SEA, where it's mainly grown. The cruellest irony of all is that the flesh itself tastes more delicious than anything so malodorous and ugly has any right to be.

>Fucker didn't even give me the $20 after, he just fucking laughed
Your buddy is a welching nigger, get new friends

8/10 user.

For me, the worst thing I have eaten was a rack of lamb. Tasted like old worn socks.
I dunno if the cold chain had broken, or if it was poorly butchered. Had to eat it though as it was the first time I met my gf's parents. So i know that feel

Went to the Food Ingredients Europe exhibition in Frankfurt Germany last week.

There was a Chinese vendor displaying all sorts of stuff related to bees. After some talking the guy I was talking to offered me some sample pouches. One of which was "Queen bee larva powder".

Me: "whats this for?"

He: "is healthy!"

Me: "healthy for what?"

He: "very healthy for men!"

I tried the powder and it tastes like a nutty milk powder with a bittersweet aftertaste.

That remind me. When I went to a friends house one time to vidya. I noticed he had a bunch of snacks on the table. I didn't know this at the time but a roach had layed its eggs in the twinkie and I took one big bite of it and began to gag.

It wasn't the taste of the abalone, it was the texture.
>rubbery yet soft outside
>a layer of what I can only describe as abalone goo which pools in your mouth
>a hard muscley center
I remember someone brought these into our work, ate one then got rid of the package and left them in a bowl in our office. For weeks people would think "oh free candy" grab one and then immediately spit it out when they tasted it.

Leech

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cofFuIxFvo

Thas racist mang

Ethiopian food

They're real good for making wine tho

eggs with grit from the scrubbing stone used on the griddle

its just spiced meat and veg pastes, it's nothing amazing but what is so bad?

It's truly vile. I've given it multiple chances and it's always disgusting

Sounds good fag

bogies don't taste too bad though. I've eaten them since I was very young.

>on purpose
Piure
>by accident
Cats

Blue cheese. Tastes like the smell of ants.

Bloodwurst while in Munich. It was cold intestine in a pool of chilled blood. What I get for trying to be cultured. Even after two of those massive steins, I couldn't do it.

by accident: qdoba
on purpose: dog shit

why are you posting on Veeky Forums when you could fucking prostitutes in your nice home with that fat lawsuit check you DEFINITELY got?

Those aren't leech tho. They're that small fish that people use to stuff tofu with

>see chicken gizzards at grocery store
>money is tight but I like meat and gizzards are $1/lb
>try cooking them by giving them a quick sear with onions and then braising them in chicken stock and jerk seasoning.
>thicken stock into a sauce with roux
>add linguini
>smells fucking fantastic
>sauce tastes great
>noodles are fine
>gizzards taste like shit-covered ass with cinnamon on top
>couldn’t choke down more than a few bites
>sigh and throw it all out
>go to Veeky Forums for advice
>user says to batter them with cornmeal and fry
>do so with remaining raw gizzarda
>can barely get the batter to stick, and almost burn some of it
>take a bite
>not anywhere near as bad, but still not great
>look down
>itsfookingraw.jpg
>somehow I almost burned the outside but left the inside fucking medium rare
>throw the rest of my money in the trash and never buy gizzards again
I’m still mad at myself.

Mungbean mochi from this sweet old Asian lady at a local ramen joint. She wanted me to taste it to promote her new catering business and I wanted to be nice. This shit tasted like a fish tank. Almost puked after one bite but had to hold it in until she walked away. There were no napkins. Had to be sly and scuttle to the restroom and spit that shit out.

When I was stationed in korea I worked on a korean army base and eat at their mess hall for lunch. They had blood soup (선지국) at least once a week and it was once/week and it was vile. I'm by no means a prude and have eaten and enjoyed blood sausage, but this soup had large chunks of coagulated blood floating around in it and nauseated me.

Not really eating, but this one summer we had a really bad sugar any infestation. One afternoon I go to grab a straw for my water and as I dip it I to my cup. I inhale a straw full of ants and some water. I'll never forget the movement of them in my mouth, throat and nose and to this day I can't use straws.

Did you not clean them up? For that price they were probably still dirty and full of the precursor to bird shit.

How did it taste?

Try dried papaya

Put some feta in it

Nope. I had no fucking clue I had to do that until now.

Fleshlight full of macaroons.

>be me, Sophomore in high school wrestling.
>finally make varsity
>hazing
>the upper classmen blindfold the new varsity and beat the shit out of us. we hold out as long as we can and when we give up we are told you yell IM A PUSSY
>getting the shit beat out of me
>finally cave in
>open mouth to yell IM A PUSSY
>upper classman sticks a kit kat in my mouth
>I'm like.. well that was anti-climactic but whatever
>12 months later we go to haze the new varsity team.
>we blindfold them
>tell them we are about to beat the shit out of them and they yell IM A PUSSY when they give up
>captain hands out the kit cats
>everyone pulls their pants down and sticks the kit kat in their B-hole
>I vomit

TLDR i ate a butthole kit kat and didn't know about it till a year later.

My moms milkrice. When she made it, it was practicly half raw and for some reason was all scratchy in my throat to the point of me having to throw up. Alternatively, the mayo she used for her hair for some reason.

i did go back and told them what happened. They denied taking the shrimp off and said it was a new plate. I asked to speak with the manager and he emphatically denied simply taking the shrimp off, but gave us a full refund and a gift certificate for $50. needless to say it went unused.

never try and argue with retarded asians

Walden Farms "chocolate hazelnut spread"

Curiosity was the motivator but my God that stuff was absolutely foul. It was just a sloppy pot of rancid-tasting chemicals. So much regret.

Curiously, their salad dressings and pancakes syrups are alright so go figure.

Bloodwurst quality depends on what part of germany you're in. Munich ones are kinda crap while the more eastern parts of germany make better one. That beeing said, I'd still not recommend it.

My grandmother was an ozark country girl and she used to let milk clabber (sour and coagulate). One time I just poured a glass thinking it was regular milk not paying attention, took a big gulp and immediately vomited. She was pissed as shit and slapped my face for wasting "good food."

chicken noodle soup. it made me sick for about 24 hours.

kefir
grew up in a Russian family, dad always tried to get me to drink it but I'd cry and throw it up every time

>i broke up with her after fingering her ass too deeply for her liking suddenly one day

I am obese. when I tried to lose weight a few weeks ago I threw all the food out of my house
got so fucking hungry at night that I snuck to the beach and started drinking the sand from the discarded plastic bottles hoping some might contain crabs and oysters which are yummy.
fucking ended up eating bottles of old sand. was sick for days

>I snuck to the beach and started drinking the sand from the discarded plastic bottles hoping some might contain crabs and oysters
What the fuck dude.

this might be the most retarded thing i have ever read on Veeky Forums

I ate a durian ice cream cake, and the first bite felt like biting a corpse. The next ones felt like fucking cocaine.

>panna cotta
fuck is wrong witchu

>i broke up with her after fingering her ass too deeply for her liking suddenly one day
Seeing you confessed to liking chasing literal shit off girls' asses, I'll taste uni as soon as possible.

A piece of rancid Salisbury steak from the campus dining hall. I swallowed it like a retard but fortunately didn't get sick.

why do you people accpet hazing ? genuinely curious

My own urine by accident. I pissed clear as water urine in a nalgene bottle and drank it during the hangover I had next morning. Only remembered it was my own piss after my second swig.

Are obese people fully human?

it's an excuse for dudes to beat off to some gay rapey power fantasies

During medschool I once went three days without eating.

The only inconvenience was the inability to sleep.

He sounds like he's at least twice the human as the rest of us.

I ate a bad oyster a few years ago and had to have part of my stomach and intestines removed.

I've done this twice out of whiskey bottles, not that bad desu but holy shit did I feel like an idiot especially the second time

I ate a tuna sandwich. I didn't notice the green of the bread until I took a bite.