CHINESE FOOD

going to get drunk in a few hours and order chinese but i want to try something new, sick of general tso, lo mein, sweet and sour shit, egg foo young etc. what's a hidden gem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cofFuIxFvo
youtube.com/watch?v=eDcSP53at_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chow fun yo.

thanks bud looks pretty good. i like drunken noodles and chow fun looks to use the same wide noodles so hopefully i found myself a new go-to order

Deep fried Salt and Chilli Chicken, Kung Po Beef, Peking Duck. Or if you're adventurous you can order Cream of Sum Yung Gai

Hey retard literally none of this is Chinese food. It's American food which no one in China eats. Real Chinese food is authentic, delicate, intricate, complex, healthy for you and overwhelmingly NOT readily available in the US because people like you are too pleb to appreciate it so you just go for Americanized bastardized chinese food covered in oil, fat, sodium, msg and sugar. How does it feel to have the pallet of a child?

here is your (you), for effort

Pepper steak, ask for extra spice, and add hot mustard. Get it with white rice and an egg roll.

mapo tofu with pork

Korean Chinese food

Boneless ribs is pretty fucking good

>going out with the express purpose of getting drunk
ok now that the kids have ordered, what does everyone else want?

lol i've had authentic chineses and its good, of course better than american chinese but i just want to get drunk and eat greasy good bro
i wish they delivered i fucking love jjajangmyun
i'm staying in and day drinking because im a degenerate

Fried dumplings if the place is decent
I'm a whore for crab rangoons, personally.
I like to order a ton of appetizers and maybe a chicken dish for later, then watch old kung-fu movies and daydrink.

i ended up ordering chow yun, shrimp toast, and crab rangoons should be coming in like half an hour. popped open my first beer feels good

>pallet of a child

shrimp are bottom feeders. enjoy eating your sea roach faggot.

what is shrimp toast?

oops you seemed to have typed this out on Veeky Forums instead of google

>going to get drunk in a few hours and order chinese
It's a Monday. Everything alright?

>what is shrimp toast
it's an asian delicacy see pic

a place in my town has something called Honey crispy shrimp

Real chinese food is insects and dog. Americanized chinese food is the best.

a lot of food offered in american chinese restaurants is actually surprisingly similar to popular chinese dishes

Why is there always one retard to come into chinese food threads and spout this out as if everyone doesn't already know? Do you want op to explicitly ask for recommendations for "My regional variety of cheap chinese takeout"? Christ.

Mongolian beef, bbq duck, and chinese broccoli. or just order anything from the dim sum or szechuan menus.

you're the retard who can't tell bait. Christ.

>when Britain colonizes parts of asia

Singapore mai fun.

Is this pasta?

No, this is Patrick.

Dawboo frie hawpor' (double fried hot pork)
A traditional chinese dish found on most take-out menus. Spicy pork and cabbage, usually served with bell peppers, onions and carrots. Can be absolute shit if done improperly, but when it's good... lawd is it good.

>Honey
>shrimp

enjoy your bumble bee vomit covered sea roaches faggot

this

Laziji?

What a desperate attempt at trolling. Here's a pity (You)

Live loaches?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cofFuIxFvo

Now you can eat and get drunk at the same time

it's like shrimp mash on top of bread thats been fried. i like it
i just felt like daydrinking and eating greasy food today thanks though

2 firemen drink each others fuck load

>It's American food which no one in China eats
Funnily enough, American food has a following over there

Hot and sour soup

>authentic, delicate, intricate, complex
aka lead-laced duck intestines

funnily enough, those faggots in china that follow american cuisine standards are the minority. this greasy, sugar/sodium packed american fast food called chinese take out meme has to fucking stop.

I'm a sucker for anything with black bean sauce.

Chinese food is great. Idk why this video is so unappetizing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDcSP53at_M

Moo Goo Gai Pan

You must be a vegan.

>stop eating food.

Needs more dog fried in gutter oil