Mods have totally abandoned this board. Do you have the strength to resist bait now that daddy's gone...

Mods have totally abandoned this board. Do you have the strength to resist bait now that daddy's gone? Somehow I don't think so.

I've recruited a few people (none of them Veeky Forums or even Veeky Forums regulars) who will assist me in inundating Veeky Forums with rule-abiding but inane, worthless threads. Along with these, I will submit a small number of effort posts and engaging, on-topic threads. This will commence later today and continue until the board is either totally ruined or miraculously turns itself around. Thoughts?

save us batman

Won't accomplish anything. It's like you've never been a part of a raid before.

>Won't accomplish anything
That's the point

Then why not do nothing instead?

Are you trying to talk determinism with me right now? Save that for later today

Someone bookmark this thread before it goes down in history

I literally can't.

>inundating Veeky Forums with rule-abiding but inane, worthless threads.

no change from the usual, then?

autism

>effort posts and engaging, on-topic threads

dont ruin it please

you're beginning to understand

>/tv/ bullshit
>/pol/counterpol/ metaironic tantra
>write what's on your mind
>intellectual insecurity support threads
>stack threads
>/soc/ bullshit
GTFO

Hey, has anyone here ever read Bukowski? Opinions?
:^)

I've been coming on and off for years and this board has always been consistently shit. The same tired old jokes, the same books, now there's just more pol faggots spamming their cancer

>I've been coming on and off for years and this board
So you're telling me you've got no loyalty and use this board like a massage parlor? I'll remember that during the purges

Your thread is lame and your idea sucks. I claim this thread in the name of Bertolt Brecht.

Think you can just namedrop your way out of time? Try again, fag

there's never been mods on Veeky Forums, user. [s4s] raided us once and we got rather excited about sharing our oil pastel understanding of bathtubs with the digital media history of the same. we still talk to them about twitching and rare birds since they don't get out much.

what you produce will be without a doubt far less interesting, and that is comparing how edgy you think you are to an entire catalogue of late 19th C sketches of bathing basins.

>arguing about the reality of theatre with a brecht namedropper
dude, he'll bomb your house

Well if he tries I'll know who to blame ;^)

Whoops. Can't hear you over the sound of your thread being hijacked. Dah-da-da-da. Dah-da-da-da.

That's a good joke. Good luck getting everyone to believe it.

Is this the thread where I can talk about my diary? I hope it is desu

Quality thread you have here OP.