I have a pound of prosciutto, what should I do with it?

I have a pound of prosciutto, what should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliver/cheats-pappardelle-with-slow-braised-leeks-and-crispy-porcini-pangrattato-recipe-1953418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stick it up your bum.

Make carbonara

Roll with goat cheese or swiss, stick with a green olive on a toothpick.

Invite some friends over for beer and apps

Slather your face in it, then sunbathe for an hour, then eat the ham off your own face without using your hands.

Eat with melon

Make a panini with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, tomato, and arugula

Top a pizza with it, plus fontina cheese, sliced shallot, and arugula

Add to an antipasto salad along with greens, olives, tomato, cheese, artichoke hearts, and onion

Alternatively make a caprese salad with prosciutto.

Wonder what wen't wrong with your life leading to this decision.

Get a fresh grinder, fresh motz, sweet red peppers, olives, fresh basil, oil and vinegar and you're in business

eat slices of it along with chunks of mozzarella and handfuls of bread while chugging wine and listening to dubstep remixes of Vivaldi

I remember serving prosciutto and melon one time and my trailer trash roommate started making loud gagging noises when she saw them together on the plate

white people are the worst

I agree, fuck wh*te people

Except you're being "ironic". I'm completely serious. Hurry up and go extinct already, we don't have all day.

Racism isn't allowed outside of /b/

Nigger

White people will never be "extinct", and neither will any other race/ethnicity until we ALL get wiped out by an extinction event. It's just not how human nature works anymore. We have too much technology and heathcare advances for any major group of people to be "wiped out". So we all better learn how to get along, motherfuckers.

Wrap that shit around some mozza and bake it with tomato sauce and basil.

I'm not suggesting that they all go suicide. Just mix it up with the other races to eliminate the problems of excessive inbreeding

eat that shit by itself bruh if its quality prosciutto

fig jam and brie

Feed it to a cat.

eat it all and then poo out strings of fat

That's already happening, and will continue to happen. Eventually, everyone will be vaguely tan with random variations in eye color, hair color, hair and skin texture, build, etc. With exceptions of small pockets of single ethnicity groups.

Take some dried figs cut them in half De-seed them stuff with other blue cheese, gruyere, or brie wrap prosciutto around it and bake until cheese is melted

Meat dress

Saltimbocca.

I went for Parma,

I wonder what's the difference?

It is actually the same, there we go

Goes real nice with avocado.

I'll try this with my ham and cheese from Byzantine Rome, should be gud

Prosciutto always gets stuck in my teeth like a motherfucker. Is this because I'm eating poorly made prosciutto or that I'm a faggot?

What silly billy stabs the core? Best way is to wack the cunt like the skull of a newborn. Then you can just pop it out.

personally i like prosciutto for breakfast

Jew

man even Veeky Forums now stop shilling race mixing you jew

Put it in your mouth.

roll it up with slices of havarti with dill cheese around some apple slices.

Eat it as it is. Amazing.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/jamie-oliver/cheats-pappardelle-with-slow-braised-leeks-and-crispy-porcini-pangrattato-recipe-1953418

Hopefully we can do better
Whites 30% by 2050 would be glorious

mix em with that, thank me later

Seeing this shittalk makes me sad.
Why do the mods put up with this race baiting shit?

How can one still be the minority when they become the majority?