ITT: Books that stunt your intellectual development

Max Stirner: The Ego and Its Own.

the Bible

yeah dude, i completely agree. people should read worthwhile stuff like peter singer that makes you a better person instead of le ebin meme spook guy

Are you sure that you are not being intellectually limited right now?

Yes I'm mentally impaired
I'm sorry user

Goodness, thank God I've never read it.

my diary desu

> implying semitic demonolatry, as one gentleman so eloquently put it, has anything to do with the intellect.

yeah fuck individialism, baby killing is where it's at

do i hear a hint of speciesism? singer is literally one of the better thinkers of the 20th century, and probably its best philosopher (tied with dennett)

>do i hear a hint of speciesism?
why do you think so?

also dennetts position on free will is an embarrassing meme from an old man that just doesn't want to give up things he likes in the face of truth.

>seeing thins in a paradigm where baby=human baby
dennet is just a titan of thought; he's a god in most modern philosophy departments

>>seeing thins in a paradigm where baby=human baby
Where do you get this from?

Which strawman am I in your twisted world?

>dennet
>singer

want to know i how i know you're a sheltered middle class white liberal holding "progressive" views?

sweetie, culture PROGRESSES, that's why it's progressive—these two are just at the cutting edge

do i really need to point out how problematic that is

all of them.

books are a tool of the jew. read infographs and anime if you want to become redpilled.

Novelty isn't progress.

look how much better things are for minorities. we need to rectify what's been done

>dennet is just a titan of thought; he's a god in most modern philosophy departments
No he's not wtf. People respect him in contemporary but he isn't a god by any means.

lol you dont know what youre talking about—i work as an assistant in top 50 anthropology department, which is my source fyi

Guns, Germs and Steel
The Authoritarian Personality
A People's History of the United States
Milk and Honey -rupi kaur

>dennett
>relevant in anthropology
Nigger, you're a charlatan.

tell that to the university of texas san antonio you frickin moron

>university of texas san antonio
Ask me how I know that you're a deluded communist spic retard teaching at a backwards provincial school.

it's listened in US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT as one of the 50 best schools in the southwest—how exactly is that backwards? btw i am not a communist, i just think that redistributing wealth would solve all of our problems

you know Saboteur365? he used to work there.

i had a problematic experience with one of the male professors so since then i don't really interact with 'campus', but that's why im so hopeful that people like hilllary clinton and barack obama will change things

Wow I was right. Color me shocked.

>number in one (shitty) quarter of one country

wew lad

Veeky Forums

racist much?

Most correct answer itt.

>The Ego and Its Own.
>not The Unique And Its Property
Nice translation, phantasm.

Anything by Marx.