How does the philosophy of “Arbeit macht frei” (“Work will make you free") differ from the philosophy The Myth of...

How does the philosophy of “Arbeit macht frei” (“Work will make you free") differ from the philosophy The Myth of Sisyphus?

Is Slavo Eff Ay? I've always felt that he mixes dadcore and heroin chic with a subtle hint of Chis Chan.

>he mixes dadcore and heroin chic
That's just Southeastern European style.

go back

Because even work doesn't set you free. Anyway I thought "this road leads to heaven" funnier.

How would it even be similar? One must imagine Sisyphus happy; there is no freedom to be had.

It doesn't.

What did he buy?

Dildosh. Plashtic Penishes.

where did it say that?

'I too was created by eternal love' which was on the gate of Hell, is also pretty macabre

He didn't. He just filled the bag with trash and he walks around with a garbage bag scho he is the garbage man and scho on and scho on.

Born to Hegel
World is a Ideology
鬼神 Sniff Em All
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 PAID PUBLIC SPEAKING APPEARANCES

I just wish he was still around us, I disagreed with his philosophy, but damn was he a likeable guy

RIP Zizek

can't wait for this faggot to shuffle off

Mean

2 absolutely top tier posts in a row

he didn't buy fish from the fish monger, and he didn't buy milk from the dairy farmer, and is walking home with a full bag of pure ideology

I hate you all so goddamn much

Guys... it is Zizek.. he is trying to communicate with us

woah is that zizek ?

*sniffs* HELLO WHERE ISH THE IDEOLOGY?

Is that you big Z?

What if Zizek was Chris-Chan from the future?

you shouldn't see work as work. It's more like "managing life"

The Myth of Sisyphus is a bad analogy to the human condition because he doesn't become stronger, learn anything or have the freedom to choose what he'll do next.

I want to cum in your ass.

It's just lazy Primark shopping

>strength
>knowledge
>freedom

P U R E

This is shopped, no?
Zizek's lower half can't look like that of a teen

Z-z-z-izek?

Even his body is extremely dialectical. The lower half is the antithesis of his upper body.

He HAS to shave those legs everyday, there is no way that's natural.

Is shaving ideological?
Are shaved legs, dare I say it, pure ideology??

Ziz... easy on the carrots of ideology

Zizek! Tell us about ideology, why is it so pure?

Where's his Sonichu medallion?