Should I read this book?

should I read this book?

what am I in for if I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf
shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should read of if you think it's a horrific racist screed or epic redpill manifesto, otherwise don't bother

these posts are so Veeky Forums lol. honestly though you need to read peter singer. wouldnt you save a drowning child? well, there are other people out there dying too... if you dont want to be irrational, the only reasonable thing to do is to help them

>what am I in for if I do?

the truth.

but yes you should read it, it's a good study of the importance of intelligence in society. contrary to popular belief it's not all about race.

are you saying the book actually has value (assume i do not need to be convinced of racial iq differences)

i'm very familiar with murray's ideas about intelligence and class structure, the support, the arguments against, etc. if you know these well, you already know what's in the book. if you don't, it's very much worth reading. so is 'coming apart'.

Lots of this fallacy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Yeah... It's all just a coincidence... I'm sure black culture will clean itself up anytime...

The others never claim that there is causation. Readers took it and ran with it though.

Authors*
Never phone posting again.

Go back to /pol/. Internalized white supremacy makes them kill each other over sunglasses, shoes, and disrespect.

our ruling classes are high iq patricians who fully deserve to lord it over proles like you.on the bright side, at least you are not a nigger

read a concise rushton and jensen article instead:
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.186.102&rep=rep1&type=pdf
there was another article i read before that critiqued this article (or attempted to), but i can't find it

Why Race Matters does a more impressive job of laying out the vast arguments for IQ differences

An overrated book with bad science. If it was released after the breaktrough of internet, then it would been stomped to smithereens. Instead it had the good luck of being legendary. (Such as the other pre-internet legends that Yoko Ono ruined The Beatles or that KISS is a "baad" band.)

Yoko isn't the sole reason but she is to blame enough that her notoriety is warranted

Yes, but I wouldn't read it all at once. I'd just read bits here and there.

r u serious ?

Are you seriously asking if he's serious?

You need to read OP book

>peter singer
Wasn't he the guy that wanted to fuck animals?

you're in for pseudoscience

just read freud instead for some actual unpopular insights

The Bell Curve is entry-level stuff but an important first step for white people who have been brainwashed by the racial egalitarianism jews have inflicted upon our societies to butter us up for the ongoing third world invasions. Step two for whites is understanding why their own moral systems make them prone to universalist jewish ideologies like Christianity and liberalism (and the communism of the last century as well).

>Yoko isn't the sole reason but she is to blame enough that her notoriety is warranted
Bullshit! It's quite rare that bands lasts long. If Lennon wasn't murdered, The Beatles may have reunited in the 80s. My point is that it's so easy to just plod along. If something was disproved before the internet, then it's not disproved.

>every post is either baseless accusations of bad science or genuinely racist claptrap
I feel bad for Murray, the book deserves better than this

>racist
Murray towed the kosher line like you yourself appear to be doing, and look how he got treated for it: smeared as a notsee in the jewish media, put on the ADL hit list, and protested wherever he tries to speak.

This.
He's really just laying out his case for why different classes in society will become stratified by marrying via IQ, forming a sort of IQ caste system.

It isn't racist at all nor does it support racism.

Only intelligent post in the thread.

Fuck off nazi

bourgeoisie propaganda penned by a CIA spook and longtime think tank shill. Murray acknowledges white proles are subhuman as well, so he can't be racist. I guess it's just a coincidence Murray's objective social research happens to align with the interests of his masters at the american enterprise institute.

>To promote Losing Ground, the Manhattan Institute "hired a PR expert to turn the unknown author into a media celebrity" and "paid journalists $500 to $1,500 each to participate in a seminar on Murray and his thought" in a campaign costing six figures. The Nation called it "an extraordinary campaign to sell Murray to the public"; the New Republic concurred, observing, "The Manhattan Institute's canny innovation is to rely as little as possible on chance — and as much as possible on marketing [to promote Murray's book]. Of course, money helps too."

shameproject.com/profile/charles-murray/

>marketing campaigns are inherently evil
Never stops being funny

Kiss are an awful band, easily one of the worst.

>bourgeoisie propaganda
It's hilarious that people still view the world through this defective lens. And when it's combined with anti-white messaging, you can be almost certain there's a jew behind the post.

I'm reading it right now. It's very clear, given that you now some statistics (if you don't, they do a fair job explaining it in the appendix).
Given how tacful it is, touching the subject of race and IQ, the amount of hate the book got it's beyond belief.

bump

the reddest of pills

politically incorrect findings don't make for pseudoscience dear anons

Not to put too fine a point on it but Herrnstein was a Jew.