What foods should people eat if they would want to lose weight?

What foods should people eat if they would want to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've read the Veeky Forums sticky (so now I know a fuck ton more than the average person) so I can confidently say that eating less will help you lose weight.

Less.

Her ass looks like it just bit into a lemon

I don't like this country any more.

Did she soil herself too?

Like this but sideways

reduce sugar . fat is secondary we don't digest most of it to begin with

>her daughters eating habits will almost certainly be just as bad as hers
>once they get out of high school they'll balloon like crazy

This person is stupid

This person is smart

it's america after all

multivitamin and omega 3 pills and a cup of determination

Nothing. Seriously if you're that fat you should eat nothing. Fast until your body enters ketosis and burn that shit off. Fat is stored to aid the body in lean times when food is scarce to prevent starvation. Unless you plan to be facing starvation soon there is absolutely no reason for so much body fat.

pork rinds

eat lots of:
>vegetables (cucumber, carrots etc low-carb stuff)
eat some:
>meat (no bacon tho)
>eat just a little of:
>fruits
dont eat:
>bread (atleast white, dark rye is okay on occasion)
>carbs (potatoes, rice, pasta etc)
>sweets, chocolate etc
>low/no-fat products

I plan to be homeless soon. Does that count?

But before that, there are obviously low calorie foods that are more filling than anything else. That's what fatties need. We were taught to eat until full, and need to wean ourselves out of that.

M U T T
U
T
T

Vegetables.

Cut out most sugars, including HFCS, and avoid empty carbs. Do cardio. Willpower and discipline is important. Eat vegetables. If you're fat, starve yourself some. You can go most of the day on a protein bar and one of those muscle milk type drinks or else a banana.

eat foods that aren't so calorie dense then you can still eat till you are full

nope, this is the only truth. calories are a scam. You don't control how much fat you get by burning dry food and checking the temperature. The human body use chemimstry to digest various components differently. Fat is hardly digested, and oyu max out with may a big spoon of it per meal. sugar however is well assimilated and the liver immediately make fat from it. That's what you cut to lose weight. It's immediate. just keep fibers so you don't get constipated by the protein that are neutral in the problem.

so you can eat a ton of fat in one meal and not gain weight?

calories are already adjusted for human digestion you moron

why little fruit?

essentially, but also strive for vegetables or fruit within that one meal. if you're eating one time, make sure its healthy as well because thats the only meal you're gonna have for the rest of the day, its gotta be a healthy one

Nothing!

Just water, with salt, potassium chloride.

>protein
HAHAHAHAH, no.

There are plenty of homeless people fat as shit around because people keep giving them food and not just ordinary people but most stores separate the stale edible produce from the rest of the trash so they can pick it and tons of grocery stores and supermarket throw slightly expired food and homeless people have nothing better to do than eat
Unironically it's better to give them money because most of them will use it to get a cheap bed at a homeless center or hostel for the night and even if they use it on drugs that's still safer than giving them diabetes

giving them money can also be bad because they spend it on drugs/alcohol or substance abuse. so giving them food is a better option as long as they don't look like a hamplanet you can give them a little food

Milk and OJ, like lots of each. Probably need some liver to, but lots of milk and oj is pretty much what I live off of. That and coffee.

go to a church, food bank.
Rice and beans

Eat less, drink water, don't have too much salt, avoid sugar (seriously, your body and mind will feel better within a week), go for produce, and stick to eating at the same times every day if you can. Exercising will also often reduce your appetite if you aren't already.

>exercise will reduce your appetite
No. Just no.

Whatever the fuck they want, so long as it's small portions.

You want to lose weight and eat potato chips? Eat some fucking potato chips, just don't eat an entire goddamn bag in one day. You want McDonalds? Eat McDonalds, just don't order three large fries and four Big Macs and two milkshakes, order one medium combo and then don't eat anything else until dinner.

Depends on how much you really do. I went from nearly nothing to a couple miles of jogging and it actually cut mine back.

black coffee and cigerettes. ever seen a fat person consume either of those? didnt think so.

Yes. Me.

Me

How does that thing shit?

If you plan to do this eat a few very low calorie foods (300-500kcal/day) or else your digestive system will fuck itself and you won't be able to eat solids for like a month.

you exercise wrong if it reduces your appetite.

Just count your calories and eat fewer than what your body uses in a day. Start at like 1700 and go down from there. You are gonna be hungry a lot which is the cost of weight loss.

Beans

All over the place.

plentifully?

/thread

post more of the loli

Cucumbers and Carrots are some of the highest car veggies. People should be looking for lettuces, spinach, arugula, cauliflower, broccoli, and avocado (even though it's fruit).

Fat people and old people have a hard time wiping their ass and usually dont shower or take baths. They use a wash rag and clean what they can in arms reach

>All those avoids are my diet.

Fuck I need a change in eating habits

Look at the size of that land whale

Clearly you've never been to Portugal.

I have no idea how someone even found a way to impregnate here.

i would totally breed that like there was no tomorrow and fill her cunt up because i bet you anons that some of the tightest pussy youll ever find.

Rolled her in some flour to find the wet spot, I assume.

>eat some:
>>meat
No reason to cuck yourself ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>That feel when the British will have Amerimutt royalty

feels good man

>There are people right now would rather fuck the fat bitch instead of the cunny on the right

>No carbs

Oh that's a shame, this user is retarded

You know its happened before right

to lose weight
>eat potato chips
>eat mcdonalds

right

He didn't say you had to eat potato chips/McDonald's you fucking mongrel. As long as you don't shovel shit in your mouth 24/7 you'll be good

Dummy T H I C C

if youre gonna eat as little as possible, its not recomended to eat junk food when it's time to eat moron. it's better to eat a healthy meal.

fruit is basically just simple sugar, that said, having a few berries or an apple every once in a while is no problem

I eat fruits everyday. its not a big deal to eat a whole bowl of fruit. I'd rather eat that than a bowl of chow mein fat everyday. think before you speak

That's a lot of sugar, but you are also getting vitamins so there's that.

those are good sugars moron. some animals and mammals have a main diet of fruit and they live a healthy lifestyle.

>some animals and mammals have a main diet of fruit and they live a healthy lifestyle.
Yes, but unlike a hummingbird you're not flapping your arms at a rate of 80 beats per second. You can't really compare the lifestyle of an animal to that of a human, there is not a single animal out there that even remotely compares to how a modern human lives and function, and even if they were it'd be ridiculous to compare an animal foraging for wild fruit to a human purchasing fruit and berries that have been bred over the past thousand or so years specifically to maximize their size and sweetness.

keep eating mcdonalds then faggot, I tried to help

How exactly were you helping?

That's a gipsy and you know it

Why are herbs and spices so close to the bottom? If anything, they should be at the top. Who eats that much oregano?

>tfw no ssbbw gf

how do you eat potato chips and not eat the whole bag, thats impossible, youre a crazy person, IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE

No more than 5 fruits a day, more than that and you're overloading on sugars, trust me I'm a nurse

>some animals and mammals have a main diet of fruit and they live a healthy lifestyle.
youre forgetting that animals are constantly walking and running all day.

the average human being sits on their ass all day. so even if you just eat fruit all day, thats not gonna do you any good.

>the average human being sits on their ass all day. so even if you just eat fruit all day, thats not gonna do you any good

you're right cheeseburgers and hotdogs are the way

My mom.

Some humans smoke and eat candy for 100 years.
You aren't monitoring and recording animals dying before they reach their maximum lifespan. How the fuck do you know tons of them don't have diabeetus?

Fruit has fiber which slows the impact of the sugar on your body, but it is still chemically identical to added sugar. You people who think "hurr, all fruit always good" are retarded and shouldn't comment on issues as complicated as diet.

this is why faggots keep eating junk food and not fruits and vegetables because of people like you.eating lots of fruits is healthier than eating sweet and sour chicken with soda faggot. if you keep giving fruits a negative look than people are going to see it that way and keep eating junk shit.

actually... no.
1 calorie is how much energy you need to raise the temperature of 1 square milimeter of water by 1 degree celsius

yeah, and there are plenty of foods labelled as 0 calories that DO contain energy, because food laws require you to list DIGESTABLE calories

You just quoted the definition of a calorie.

The caloric values you see on a food package are not the same as what you'd get if you burned the food in a calorimeter. Instead they are corrected for how the human body digests the food. Likewise, the figures regarding the calorie content of macros: 8 cals/g for fat, 7 for alcohol, and 4 each for carbs and protein are likewise corrected for human digestion. They are called Atwater factors after the name of the researcher who determined this via experimentation. Atwater factors. Google it.

>tfw no butt splash

Maybe you could be honest about the difficult topic instead of simplifying things to good or bad. Keep telling yourself that fruit has magical good dugar while you eat 200g of fructose a day to get your fix.

Stop discussing things you don't understand.

This is a rounding thing

Eat less sugar. Less bread, pasta, rice or any other grains. Focus on eating more veggies and protein.

These. Whole plant foods have the lowest density because they are mostly water and fiber which have no caloric value.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CdwWliv7Hg

complex carbs and no fat.

more cushion for the pushin' for black dick

Feeding your children junk and fast food because you don't want to take the time to make proper nutritious home-cooked meals ought to be considered child abuse on the same level as starvation. Both are forms of malnutrition. Kids that develop lifestyle-acquired metabolic disorders/become overweight early in life carry those problems into adulthood where it becomes extremely hard to change.

This image is garbage, who eats unpopped popcorn?

>don`t eat nuts
They are extremely caloric-dense, but it`s better to eat 500cal of nuts than 500cal of potato.

Oats in the morning then chicken breast and broccoli for lunch and dinner. Eat other veggies for variety. you will lose weight eating like this.

Yes, and? It's still a measure of energy, you moron. That's like saying something along the lines of "how can you use kilograms to measure your weight? A kilogram is the mass of a piece of metal in France".

Less. You should be eating less food. That's it.

But nobody JUST eats 500 kcals worth of nuts. That's the problem. A single oz of cashews has over 150 calories in them