Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering

>Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering

What did Dr. Pepper mean by this?

dr. pepper died and they reanimated his corpse with genetic engineering

means one or more of the products may have come from a GMO. but don't worry. GMOS are proven to be safe and there's a smear campaign against them, despite they have the ability to cure world hunger etc.

I don't even know what a gmo is
Is it that lab grown meat bullshit

Yeah it's bullshit. Why can't they make it natural? I don't wanna shove chemicals down my throat.

I have nothing against lab grown fruit I rather have normal fruit but it doesn't really matter to me
But keep that shitty meat away from me

it means the corn they used to produce the high-fructose corn syrup in your soda came from a variety of corn selectively bred or otherwise modified at the genomic level to produce either more corn per acre or for a higher sugar content in the kernels of corn.
Basically, you get cheaper product because genetic engineering makes agriculture much more efficient.

All agriculture is genetic engineering
Only cave dwelling faggots have a right to criticize GMOs

What isnside a can of DR pepper has genes though?
its usually water sugar and flavoring, unless they use corn syrup

most likely they are starting to use corn syrup that comes from GM corn
it's more like monsanto spliced some wheat gene into corn to make it resistant to cold and so farmers further north can grow corn cheaper

well i dont like that, and i will pay more to not have it put in MY body! thank you and good DAY

Oh I don't care about that
Only thing I care about is lab grown meat who would eat that slop

GMOs don't need a smear campaign, the companies shoving them down everyone's throats are doing a damm good job of smearing themselves

sugar comes from plants

They use gmo pepper, it doesn't go stake even after a few years

it means the sweetener, high fructose corn syrup, was produced from Corn that was genetically modified. I'm relatively certain ALL of the Corn and most of the crops in the US at this point are.

>sugar comes from plants
>this has to be explained
>on the designated cooking board
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Lab grown meet isn't even going to be sold this decade you mong

>most of the crops in the US at this point are gmo

Lol, no. One of the greatest lobbyist debacles in history was the gmo lobby spending millions to buy off our whore congress to prevent labeling of products as containing gmos. They had their way with those whores, but the beautiful irony is products labeled as "gmo free" are btfo of unlabeled gmo cancer. Gmo's are on the downhill slide except for export to dirt poor 3rd world countries, and the ignorant poor in the US. No one willingly eats carcinogens unless they're starving.

sound the the good doctor has been fucking around where he shouldn't be... IN THE HUMAN GENE POOL