Donuts

need help proving which donut is superior

strawpoll.me/14550630/r

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14550630/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Maple iced isn't on the poll

Go fuck your self with this "other" bullshit

If you don't have the worlds best donut flavor listed on your poll then get the fuck out.

I like my donuts like I like my women... glazed.

Great poll faggot. I was expecting cake vs yeast.

Sour Cream cake donut is best donut.

What a fucking useless poll

plain cake with a hot cup of coffee. the dough is already sweet; there's no need to add sugar or glaze to the outside.

those in the poll are usually all yeast dough which contains a lot less sugar than cake dough. put your plain cake doughnut into your ass.

>strawpoll.me/14550630/r
>/r

Stopped reading there.

Chocolate fosted cake

That's why yeast donuts are garbage. I'd rather have a croissant at that point.

>sugar on top
>sugar inside
literally who gives a fuck, just eat dense cake or a muffin then if you want a cake doughnut

>t. Vermonter

old fashioned cake > glaze with sprinkles cake > glaze >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chocolate cake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yeast

The point is that it's handheld and easily dunkable into your coffee. If you can show me a muffin with the same consistency as a cake donut, please show me.

willy dufrense makes top notch donuts and none of them are on your list

every yeast donut is either going to have some disgusting frosting or some disgusting sweet jam/custard inside. cake is better bitch!

I don't actually care about the difference between cake doughnuts and cake, I was just making a retarded comparison like your stupid fucking croissant
>plain glazed yeast doughnuts are just dough with sugar on top
>plain cake doughnuts are just sweeter dough
>fat retard inbred flyovers actually argue about the various methods of jamming sugar dough down their throats

>getting this mad over donuts
lmao

>not getting mad over doughnuts
europoor detected

you take that shit back, faggot

>eating doughnuts at all

krispy kreme shill go away