>Veeky Forums hates korean cuisine
>likes korean school lunches
???

Other urls found in this thread:

yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/05/25/0200000000AKR20160525084000004.HTML
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB10841962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Veeky Forums is one person

korean school lunches are incredible. taught there for half a year in an elementary school with like 15 total students in an after school program but i always came early so i could eat some of their lunch

OP here, were they hot? I think Korea has the most attractive elementary school students in all of Asia.

naw they were way too little. adorable though, and some of them i could tell were going to grow up to be beautiful. i miss them, it's been 5 or so years since i taught them and i should have kept in touch with them via email, they gave me all their addresses when i left on a goodbye letter, but i failed to. sometimes think of them though and hope theyre all doing okay and not breaking down under the horrible education system there

I could never forgive the Koreans since Pearl Harbor.

>Veeky Forums hates korean cuisine
Is this the new meme?

Veeky Forums is definitely at least a hundred people I think

this

>This is the state of school lunches in america

parents on welfare don't use their food stamps to feed their children. so schools have to give the kids 2 or even 3 healthy meals a day.

they should do like japanese elementary school and make the children all eat the same meal. served by them in class.

Thanks Obama.

Because of how distributed the population of America is, this isn't practical. Funding gets stretched super thin for public school because our enormous land footprint requires a huge number of these schools. It's sucks, but there's not a solid solution to it other than dumping more money into schools, but it would have to be a massive increase overall to accomplish this; since nobody wants to cut medicare/social security funding this is basically impossible.

>since nobody wants to cut medicare/social security funding this is basically impossible.
What about cutting """""""defense""""""" spending?

oy vey those zumwalt cruisers dont buy themselves

>Veeky Forums in charge of school lunches

School meal corruption serious ...
Korean news.
yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/05/25/0200000000AKR20160525084000004.HTML

>Veeky Forums is a collective consciousness
Retard.

Feeding expenses Not paying. What is wrong with food?
Korean news.
news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB10841962

Defense spending only accounts for 20% of our budget, which considering we're world police isn't unreasonable.
Social Security and Medicare account for 51%+ of our budget.
Which of these things do you think needs trimming?

Were they hot?

>jtbc
Stop watching North Korea news, buddy

[citation needed]

There's also a lot of same sex cuddling going on. Look it up. It's a thing.

It's not really cuddling or anything homosex; we're just more comfortable with same-sex bodily contact.

For example holding hands with your best friend is a thing until around 3rd grade

What if your friend is in 3rd grade and you are 47?

are you asking for a "friend"?

Oh. Is Seoul occupied by North Korea?

I'm just joking about jtbc being a left-leaning news source

A wonderful school lunches.

Korean students are very polite.

>lets spend throw away another few trillion on education subsidies

I know simple arithmetic is too much to ask of a couple of soyboys but here you go.

I guess you would consider spending over half of our discretionary spending on kike wars a good thing if you were a kike, kike.

>not knowing how to read between the lines of greentext

No one cares, Amerifat

A lot male kpop stars do this shit and it does nothing but fuel fangays and their shipping cancer
>omg these two sat next to each other this ship is le sailing XDDD

>greentext
Wrong site, user.
You've got to go back.

>Get btfo
>N-no one c-c-cares anyway
Go tend to your wife yuro, Mohammed wants her warmed up

>he can't see poster IDs
lmao

When I was in korea it was typical for same sex schoolkids to walk with arms around each other, hold hands and lounge touching each other like the pic. It seemed strange to me at first as an amerifat, but then I realized it kind of made sense.

>fit
>bread

>t. not gonna make it

>gets btfo
>starts over the same talking point with no change
we're done here. social security alone is 1.2 trillion, and medicare is 985 billion. entire military budget to protect us and all our allies bc they are pussies is 600billion,literally get fucked.

(((allies)))

>put the kids to literal work
>save money over not hiring cook staff
>able to purchase actual food instead of paying lunchworkers 45k/yr + benefits

Whoa!

cut the funding and make the countries pay us back. you still would be paying 54% of the entire(discretionary+mandatory) US budget on welfare