Anyone try to make a dish based on the Hannibal show? (Without the human ingredient of course, just regular meat)

Anyone try to make a dish based on the Hannibal show? (Without the human ingredient of course, just regular meat)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNgna9mZoa4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnB7svFAZBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia is a shit

Bane?

>just regular meat
Uh huh. Sure, Hannibal.

So just fava beans and a nice Chianti?

You're a big guy

I haven't made them "based on the show", but I have made many of those same dishes. The hannibal dishes are just classic cooking (mostly French), but with human meat. Anyone who is familiar with fine dining or classic French cooking would recognize all those dishes.

FOR YOU

Ossobuco? I'm making some right now.

this, plus they hired a food stylist to do concepts/plate ups, they did a really good job looking back.
I try not to tell people this but that show got me into fine dining, and since then I've worked at some really nice places and I'm starting to really make a career out of it.
thanks bryan fuller

I actually don't know what im doing.

>Anyone try to make a dish based on the Hannibal show?
I kinda want to try the beef heart dumplings he made for that house party in season two.

Nigga you got to tie that shit up with butcher's twine.

>I actually don't know what im doing.
That's abundantly clear. You didn't even season the meat before you stuck it in the pan.

Worry more about reading and executing a decent recipe and less about posting online.

Also, you need to flour that shit.

I did season it, i just didn't take a photo of it because i'm actually busy. I'm inexperienced, not stupid.

Fuck, i am stupid.
I did

youtube.com/watch?v=yNgna9mZoa4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnB7svFAZBs

You only seasoned one side?

I salted it, if you season it with herbs before the sear you just burn the herbs. I'm going to cover it and put it in the oven now while i prepare the broth, I'll probably have to flip it and add more wine half way through.

pan probably isnt even on, it was for the pic

You can see the heating element in the picture

Fannibals. Also there is hannibal food stylist blog.

I don't have any chicken broth so i'm just gonna

I'm a problem solver, solution fixerupper