Is it possible to build muscle on a diet of rice, beans, corn, squash, lentils, broccoli, and cheese?

Is it possible to build muscle on a diet of rice, beans, corn, squash, lentils, broccoli, and cheese?

Sure, but you might end up looking like this fucking joker

How can you look this big and muscular, but at the same time soft and feminine?
Is he cycling roids and estrogen?

that dude is gay

is there a word for the male equivalent of butterface? because his face looks fucking retarded

well first thing you gotta do is shave off all body hair...

Lol
It's roids plus a large caloric surplus aka bear mode on roids.

He lifts and probably roids but doesn't count calories so he doesn't have that hardbody low bodyfat look.

Dude must make women wet left and right.

>Probably
Imagine being this body image warped. How long did you browse Veeky Forums my friend?

His women are his left and right

Ok but can you get big on OP diet?

Theoretically if you eat enough. Eat a lotta dat corn.

he's also wearing slut clothing for some reason.

For a given definition of big.

>slut clothing
that's underwear, user

I should point out that you will not get THAT big without roids and without roids you could run the risk of just looking fat.

>that's underwear, user
Oh sweetie. it's slut clothing.

how is a dude wearing a sports bra NOT considered gay

Yes, just eat enough beans/lentils/cheese

Imagine being so deep in the closet you think that that is acceptable undergarments for a heterosexual male.

Confirmation i'm not gay because the guy in OP's pic is legit making me feel disgusted, something is wrong with his body and face.

maybe he's not a heterosexual male, you faggot.

yeah I think it's safe to say you're not gay, m8

you could suck as many cocks as you want all day and not worry about deriving and pleasure from it

What sort of diet do you need to have sex with this?

Nigger he's fucking gross.

Then he would know those are slut clothes. Do you think gays don't know who the sluts are?

I've been a vegan for over 3 years and the only times I've been able to build muscle was when I drank 2-3 servings of protein powder a day. You really can't eat more than a cup (dry) of lentils or beans a day without getting constipated, so they're not that great for a primary protein source. I mostly got my protein from powder, whole grains, spinach, broccoli

While his face isn't all that great, he has a very nice body. Your post is like reading fat women's comments on instagram models photos.

Those are some terrible abs. Jesus

Nah, I'm not attracted to that whatsoever. His proportions look very strange.

In what way? He looks fairly well rounded. Just has some fluff.

this is why you skip leg day. that looks like shit, lads

not because of his legs..

lol he has two separate zelda tattoos. that's gayer than the clothes or the pout.

>YWN never have your skull crushed between those thighs

IT'S NOT FAIR!

His hips are really wide

It's like he's fat but not fat. The fuck?

3, actually.

He looks great from the back but something about him from the front is fucking my eyes up. It's not that he's unattractive (well his face is) he's just....what the fuck?

Probably a small bulk being done with his workout. Probably a 600-700 calorie surplus, along with a cut in the future. If he lose 10-15lbs he'd be shredded.

There's also the fact that his "abs" don't go with the rest of his body at all. His whole waist area looks weird.

THICC!

take the right steroids and you'll build muscles eating cheetos and jacking off to anime all day

He is short. You can't fix that.

Daddy!

Possible, yes!

Easier than eating meat and other things, no.

This is some uncanny valley shit

No its because his hips are too wide

You can get big on just about any high calorie diet save for maybe an all sugar diet or an all fat diet. Looks like OP's diet would hit the right macros if the calories are up there and it's very nutrient dense at the very least.

What does Veeky Forums think about rice pasta?
Picked up some bulk brown rice pene from winco the other day and I can't even taste the difference.

Why? He’s big and muscular but not ripped. He’s wearing skanky bitch clothes, and he’s either obviously a homo or he’s posing as one for the pictures. I suppose you couldn’t have meant this sarcastically but there is nothing attractive about him.

I can concede that his underwear are underwear (although they still look gay) but you can’t tell me that top is “just underwear”).

Why? Do you have celiac or were you just trying something different to see what it’s like?

why cant you add eggs to your diet or greek yogurt

maybe the top is for blood flow or something

Oh, I know what organ it improves blood flow to...

No, wheat gives me acne and I really like pasta so it was hard to give that up.

Yes as long as it's portioned and you use protein supplements

My dad just walked in as I had this on the screen.

I feel like I should tell him something.

chanko-nabe is the shit

Ahahahaha