How bad is it to eat a sesame chicken with vegetable fried rice like twice a week? What about daily?

How bad is it to eat a sesame chicken with vegetable fried rice like twice a week? What about daily?

It'll probably make you fat

Probably has too much oil and sugar/carbs to be something you want to eat so often. It won't necessarily make you fat depending on how much of it you eat but you should probably get some kind of chicken dish that isn't breaded/fried and covered in a sugary sauce.

this shit is filled with sugar sodium and all sorts of bullshit bad for your body. this americanized food so called chinese food meme has to fucking stop

leave

It depends. What else do you eat? What is your activity level?

>meme

No, and no. This shit has far too much sodium, sugar, carbohydrates, and cholesterol to be eaten more than once a week. Even that might be too much.

it all depends on your activity level.

I ate General Tso's Chicken x3 a week for months. I was never healthier.

I was riding my bicycle over 100 miles a week too. If I was just a couch potato it would've obviously been bad.

>exercising countering all that sodium you consumed

How naive.

>salt is bad for you

How naive.

>everything is a meme XD

Virtually nothing is so bad for you that you can't eat it twice a week.

eat it twice per day if you want
looks like 700-800kcal max

I'm no health freak but that pic is 1200 kcals no problem. Fried rice, deep fried batter with technical chicken bits, then covered in sugar sauce.

that looks like crappy food court or ghetto chinese food

way more than that

I ate one after all

It's a sodium bomb but if you make up for it by eating less salty meals the rest of the time, you'll be fine.

As long as you workout you can pretty much eat that 5 days a week. That really is the x factor.

Replace the chicken with tofu.

It depends on how much physical activity tuo engage in. I could eat that twice a week without even thinking about it. If you're a sedentary fuck who also exclusively drinks soda you might want to reconsider it.

>Bring 4 mcdoubles to work for lunch every day
>Eat a 20piece chicken nugget meal large in the morning
>Frequently grab snacks from the vending machine at work
>Bring in pizza/chinese every once in a while
>Still in good shape and continue to lose weight because I do manual labor 50-60 hours a week for a living and even a 4k calorie diet is a deficit for me

Moral of the story is you can eat whatever you want if you move enough. Wont get you proper nutrition and you'd probably need vitamins but really, I wouldn't worry about it OP. The only people that care about food in this way are dumb soccer moms and numales.

I was like this 7 years ago, it was great. Then I got promoted to mostly desk work and continued eating like that and got fat again.

Sodium isn't going to harm you unless you have a pre-existing condition.
Interestingly, however, you can make an actual sodium bomb.

>soyboy

The fried rice itself is around 800 calories. That entire meal is probably close to your recommended daily caloric intake, and over your daily intake of salt and sugar.

Pretty bad.
You could at least order white rice. It goes better with saucy food.

You know many athletes, especially those doing cardio (like, ya know, biking) regularly take salt pills and drink electrolyte (aka salt) heavy beverages since it's easy to lost a lot of sodium by sweating?
So yeah, if you exercise/sweat enough it absolutely counteracts sodium in your diet.