Do you think Hermione would have been better off with Harry like JK Rowling intended...

Do you think Hermione would have been better off with Harry like JK Rowling intended? Was Ron really too incompatible and misogynistic for someone as gracious as her? Was the fan pandering at the expense of good storytelling?

She did not even remember her skin color.

get a life loser

You mean the movie cast the wrong actress, right?
sheesh

what does this mean? why is it in Veeky Forums?

>like JK Rowling intended

I've never understood this. From day one, there was tension between Ron and Hermione. How Rowling expects anyone to believe otherwise is beyond me.

Ron is too ugly and not high achieving enough for a woman like Hermione

I think they balance each other out. The Harry Ginny relationship is the one that seemed a bit forced/rushed to me.

this, Hermoine should have ended up an aging catlady blogger ranting about wizogyny and wondering where all the good wizards have gone

Rowling is a female cu*k who is pining after alpha males and tries to live her life through her characters.

It makes sense when you realize that the actress they cast to play ginny resembles a teenage jk rowling to a scary degree.

>harry gets shit on for using magic in the presence of muggles
>ministry proceeds to send a floating, talking letter to harry, in the presence of one, and possibly more muggles

>dumbledore apparetes in public spaces in london

>weasley senior and harry go down in a telephone booth in london street

>a nigga such as mad-eye walking through the trainstation in london and no one bats an eye

>order of the phoenix flying in their brooms in london's skies

emma watson looks like richard dawkins and she can't act

Awhy was hp cast so white? I thought jk was a good progressive girl? Is it that blacks really aren't aestically pleasing?

>Rowling is a cuckquean
Fixed it for ya!

No, Ron and Hermonie should have passive-agressive anal sex. (Hermonie never wipes her butt.)

It's almost as if it was written in the 90s when people weren't such cucks, and her PC pandering has only been a recent thing to keep in the spotlight.

Hermione and Harry would have gotten bored of each-other. Opposites attract yo.

They don't get along but that's the point. Ron with his half assed magic skills and poor grades probably lays the pipe like a Champ. And Hermione doesn't need or want to constantly be at odds with her partner on who is better and smarter etc. etc.

Has any author besides Rowling destroyed the integrity of their work?

Look at emmas overexterated laugh
She banged one of them

>tfw you will never give teenaged Emma Watson the dicking-down
Feels bad man desu

>tfw you won't violate any teen because of your age or ever experience teenage puppy love

hermione and harry definitely have a fling after they're both married, but they probably know they're too similar to really maintain a 'relationship'

ginny made zero sense beyond the 2nd book desu, harry's infatuation literally derived from thin air; ginny probably sleeps with luna on the side

in the end it's probably draco/hermione anyway

Harry would have been better off without Ron, with or without Hermione.

Who was the one that always wanted to goof off while researching the big enemy of the year? Ron.

Who was the one that constantly distracted Harry from learning and becoming as knowledgable as he should have been? Ron.

Who was the one whose slacking off made them copy off Hermione? Ron.

Who was the one that abandoned Harry and Hermione while on a quest to defeat wizard Hitler? Ron.

Ron is a piece of shit and he should have been killed.

I don't really care who Harry ended up with, as long as it wasn't Ginny. It was always kinda creepy/weird to me that Harry ends up with his first "real" (long term) girlfriend, who happened to be his stalker.

Hermione and Ron ending up together was weird as fuck too.

Hermione was intelligent, driven, and passionate. She was going to end up being Minister of Magic one day.

Ron was a lazy piece of shit and I'm surprised he lived long enough to become an auror.

Also, JK Rowling said Hermione was her stand-in. I guess it makes sense considering she was in an abusive and shitty relationship while writing the first few books.

>I don't really care who Harry ended up with, as long as it wasn't Ginny. It was always kinda creepy/weird to me that Harry ends up with his first "real" (long term) girlfriend, who happened to be his stalker.
what did JK Rowling mean by this

Yo what the fuck

Ron was his best friend faggot.