Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/health/20-06-2006/82265-gray_hair-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=fJBpIjXNUCk
youtube.com/watch?v=zzX8Zv_dosM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Round two.

Fuck winter time

>general

The hunger since I stopped is insatiable. I think my body is hoovering up kilos of much-needed nutrients. Bacon, beef, veg, fruits, nuts, omelettes today - I can’t stop the hunger

Being too hot is way worse

I drank a shit ton every single day and didn't eat anything for like a week straight, then had such bad withdrawals I threw up every 5 minutes for almost 2 days. It was hell. Normally I can pound back tons of food, but after my stomach shrank and was so sore from all the vomiting, I could barely eat a thing before getting full.

Summer I can drink a few beers and cool off with any other cold beverage, winter makes me wanna pound liquor so I don't remember it's cold and it feels funny on my already numb face.

I hate that. While it's fun to enjoy a huge feast after days of starving, one of the nice things about alcoholism is losing fat. Then you just gain it back in a few days when you sober up.

>general

As opposed to?

today's the first anniversary of my mom's death
feeling like shit so just gonne take a shitload of benzos and finish this 1.75
wish we luck lads

Luck

Sorry to hear that user. Makes me want to be closer to my parents, as they are getting old but I left home when I was 18.

Let me guess, the lines are totally straight.
Nope.
This.

you don't know what you have until it's gone, never take your parents for granted
both of mine are dead from the liquor and I'm only fucing 23

this
burning feels great

dude just put on some sweaters

get some stanfields. I'm layered up and drinking chilly ciders and it's freezing outside

Feels good to be able to enjoy a few drinks without pretending I have a problem just to feel like an adult

What did you mean by this?

>implying I feel like an adult in the slightest

My father is still alive. I told him to fuck himself a few years ago; havent talked since. I know that old saying "you dont know what you got til its gone", but sometimes you know what you got, and its a pile of turds.

Oh boy. Didn't need that to spell it out for me though.

I answered yes to most questions regarding a variety of drugs. In saying that, I work a corporate job, earn enough money to burn through without any financial consequences, I don't rely on anyone [apart from HR payroll] (and I don't have anyone relying on me), so am I an addict? Yep. I just like to get fucked up, and it isn't illegal to be an alcohol.

>tfw the truth

Ive begun tapering.

Oh god its suffering.

I only did aboit 1/3 a bottle of whiskey tonight and noe im laying in bed sobering up and wanting nothing more than to go out and buy another bottle of whiskey. Irritable as hell and just want to get this night over with.

So much rage right now. But I know it will be worth getting off the booze. Especially for my hair, which has been thinning out considerabley.

have i had too much to drink tonight?

Most likely

Well, sober night #3, just waiting to fall asleep. Felt tired for about 3 hours now, tried to sleep for about an hour too, no good. I need to invest in some sleeping pills... did more drinking on November than I was planning, hoping to keep December under control until Christmas and New Years.

Calling in sick tomorrow so I can get tanked after my psych visit tonight.

>was going to sleep 7 hours ago
>instead stayed up and drank a whole bottle of vodka
>now dealing with the fact there's no alcohol to drink in the house for when I wake up if I go to sleep now
>trying to force myself to leave the house in daylight to buy more

but im not an alcoholic right?

haha...

(I'm well aware that I am)

Why it be like it do

But it is

but they dont think it be like it is but but it do

have you ever felt like things could be different, and then you remember you're you?

Is it possible to drink yourself to death, but have it be a reasonably pleasant experience? Asking for a friend.

No

Anybody here do coke?

I'm going to be awake all night and I need to talk to real people. Everybody who's normal is asleep.

>timezones don't exist
spotted the american

Wait, is drinking really bad for your hair?

Yeah they do, Eastern standard and Central standard. I know because it always says those two during commercials for TV shows on my 62 inch tube TV.

birth is violent, and so is death

drunk again, caffeine pills didn't last. I don't know what to say. it just feels better this way. hope I die.but not really. it's fine. till the withdrawls

Red letter media is my only friend, for an hour a week.

I don't do coke but I'll be dunk posting here in a few hours, for many hours.

I did a quick google search and this came up
>pravdareport.com/health/20-06-2006/82265-gray_hair-0/

But then
>Source: agencies

Drinking poison probably isn't great for our hair.

Do you find yourself drinking more when you watch those guys?
>mfw Rich is actually a tea-totaller.

No more than usual. I watch them when I'm tanked. There was a photo floating around of what they looked like 5-10 years ago which was interesting.

Why do my hairs hurt? Specifically at the roots.

consult a doctor not a bunch of idiot drunks

Yeah, it's weird to see the older stuff now. I guess we all age.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJBpIjXNUCk

Heard

When I get drunk, I just get sleepy. Do you drink a lot at once or do something like drink a bunch of beers over a long period of time?

You might be experiencing symptoms of retardation. How in the h*ck are you able to feel nerve impulses from hair?

It’s really just at the roots, and only the ones on my head. When I pull my hair/ shift it to one side/ comb or brush it, it noticeably hurts.
It might just be retardation.

Could be hyperalgesia.
Thirding the recommendation to see a doctor.

How long does it take before you get to the point that you need to have a drink first thing in the morning? For about 3 years I was drunk pretty much everyday, at least 350 days a year I figure, usually with straight liquor, and always to pretty much full intoxication. Likely a minimum of .18-.2 BAC but I'm certain I've gone beyond that on many, many occasions. Since early 2016 I've been slowly cutting down, I'm down to about twice a week now, perhaps 3 times a week at most on occasion so I definitely think I've saved myself from crippling alcoholism however I NEVER want to be completely without it, I fucking LOVE getting drunk. Anyways, how long did it take some people before it got to the point where the thought of not having it in the morning was scary? Well, in truth the thought of being without both alcohol and money for over 3 days is pretty fucking terrifying and miserable, but I can handle 2 straight days sober pretty easily as long as things don't get stressful.

>how long did it take some people before it got to the point where the thought of not having it in the morning was scary?
after I started drinking before work to cope with how much I hated it

then I began bringing more alcohol in a concealed bottle so that after the morning drinks wore off I could get drunk midday so that I wasn't sober the whole day until I got home to drink again

>general

I see, rough stuff. Ever had the DTs? Delirium tremens?

I have drank a fifth a night almost every night for 6 years (I am almost 27) I took random breaks but I never ONCE had the urge to drink in the morning. I have had fellow alchys tell me that its the best hangover cure etc and I'm sure it is, but fuck that. drink at night, at home, and fuck everybody. don't drive.

some anxiety but that's it, never tried to go sober for longer than a day

been about 4 years now

If you still care about fancy cars and sluts beyond your teens you’re an idiot m8

But that’s every man on earth. Why are you in such denial? Are you a fat chick?

Want s cosy nights sleep? Try sleeping on stairs, using a bike as a duvet. Fuck me what happened last night.

I said yes to EVERY question, wtf

I've come to terms with my alcoholism

I used to hate being a drunk

Fuck it

Hahahhaa my man

Me2 lmao nothing surprises me when I hear about what I did the night before

Drinking gives me energy. I'd usually smash 12 high ABV beers over a couple of hours, then switch to red wine. When I start hitting the wine that's when I get sleepy and blackout.

>showering before work
>throw up blood
>man, I could really go for a beer right now

Tbh last week I woke up with broken ribs at my buddies house and I blacked out roughly 50 miles away from there.

Apparently police heliocopters were involved, but here I am, a free man.

I swear I'm not a bad person. I still don't truly know what happened.

My upstairs neighbor can go fuck herself. Banging on my fucking door telling me to turn down my tunes, bitch how do you not like Elvis at 2am?

>I swear I'm not a bad person. I still don't truly know what happened.

I know them feels. Once I got really tanked and my girl was talking shit so I got mad and broke her ribs when we were fighting. I don't remember a thing.

Noise disturbances are hell. Massively more soundproofing needs to be made mandatory by building regs. I used to sleep in a homemade coffin to escape my neighbor’s fucking cunt of a dog.

I think you might be a bad person user.

>tfw wake up with headaches every day because I nearly suffocate myself with a thick blanket in order to sleep

You know those people who make money from live-streaming their Home lives? I wonder how popular a 24/7 alchie stream would be? I wouldn’t care if people watched me rolling around in shit crying if I got paid for it. I do it for free now anyway, plus I’d be famous, the roasties would be queuing for miles

No it’s not, most people don’t have living like a meme rapper as a priority as an adult. Granted, a lot of them still have dumb priorities that make them miserable for most of their lives, but muh epic dan bilzerian life isn’t it.

Would literally be me sitting at my computer drinking and listening to music. In my case, a terrible viewing experience. People might stick around for the later hours when I get incredibly horny and start wanking it off to traps though.

Uh huh. You’re the kinda guy who’d upon finding this, give her a bowl of eggs. I get it. A eunuch.

>For about 3 years I was drunk pretty much everyday

user WTF? That sounds like my dream how did u find such a living? Pro tips pls

Man that bath is disgusting 0/10 would not bathe in.

you are not under any duty to untie her however rape is a crime. feeding someone eggs, however...

Try getting over whores mate, it’s like a superpower once you have it down. The same goes for collecting shiny stuff.

Approximately how long did it take to cultivate this level of denial? And any approximation as to how long you’ll be capable of maintaining it before the inevitable truth becomes overwhelming, and you fall to your knees begging for some soul-soothing orgasm antics with a delicious wickle qtpa2t?

I’ve stopped fucking sluts 8 years ago. Still mo regrets.

And it’s not like you can’t get back to it.

Did anyone buy Monero when I recently suggested you should? 80 bucks each then, 300 now. Was 200 last night. I just made $1,600 overnight in my sleep. I can post a guide if anyone wants. Money would make it so much easier to get sober.

>tfw no qt alcohol gf

Why even live?

Last night was the first night I haven't had anything to drink in over a year. Went to the gym in the evening so was quite tired and went to bed at around half 10. Slept very well until around 3am when I had to get up for a piss, then I found it really difficult to get back to sleep after. Think I dosed off around 5am and had some really vivid and wierd dreams. Alarm went off at 7am and I found it really hard to get up, snoozed it til 8am while slipping in and out of these dreams. Up and about now and feeling ok, no withdrawals yet.

How long does it take for sleeping to go back to normal? Was going through a 750ml bottle and a crate of beer every 2 days for well over a year, and drinking daily before that.

For me it took several weeks before my sleep pattern got back to normal.

please post guide.

fug this is going to take a hell of a lot of willpower. Wish I had never let it get this bad

IktF out of that feel. Just walked back from a supermarket, Jesus Christ some of the cleavagey goodness. Didn’t even bother talking to them, just sulked my way through the checkout and clinked weepfully back home to my festering poison pit. The fuckers have near-total control over muh benis, and as such my all. I want a pic related. Or two. Grils are the illuminati. I submit.

I guess I've just got a strong constitution.

I would give anything for an enabling alcohol gf that would eventually shoot me in my sleep while she's blackout drunk

I’ve had a few. Crazy girls are insanely good in bed. Worth being shot in the head tbqhpham.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzX8Zv_dosM

She's a fucking wreck, But I'd still fuck her.

Also you're right. Totally worth it

I'm thinking of quitting my job on Friday and I need the advice from drunken internet strangers. Listen up for a shitty blog post if you will:
>recently graduated with a B.Eng Electrical
>already have had several years' industry experience via work whilst studying
>currently work at a company that pays a $50k AUD salary (about $1 USD)
>average salary for a grad engineer here is $67k
>work is boring, corporate culture sucks ass, my 'team leaders' are literally arts graduate soy boy faggots that know sweet fuck all about engineering, and are getting paid more than I am
>boss lady wants to keep me on $50k 'until I understand the business'
>do 1000 things right, not one notices. Do 1 small thing wrong then the wrath of hell comes down on you like a demoralizing donkey dick
>plenty of job openings in my area, but if I quit now I'll have no money and will have to go NEET for at least a few months

If you were in my shoes fellow al/ck/s, what would you do? Keep in mind my work has no idea that I'm a raging alcohol.