Twice daily nostalgia thread

Twice daily nostalgia thread.

These fuckin things.

I'm sorry, I'm at a loss here.

They still sell Dunk A Roos here.

Where? I'll buy a fucking plane ticket right now.

I must be losing my memory because i don't recognize this at all

Pretty sure they're sold in Canada. There's some weird promotion going on encouraging people from the U.S. to hoard em over the border

Australia. I'm sure they have them in most major supermarkets.

Yes, they're in the breakfast (?) isle at my local Woolworths. When I go shopping tonight I'll pick some up if you want. Can I post food to the USA or will I be labeled as a sand nigger?

Fuck both of you

i miss these lads

?

Were you molested as a child?

I offered to send food to you, and then you lash out. I bet you're POO

What the FUCK happened to dunkaroos?
And chocolate covered oreos for that matter.

this and zebra gum
did anyone else's school outlaw gum, but had a special "gum day"?
no it was definitely only my retarded private school
all the cool kids brought zebra gum

I know these aren't ancient but God I remember the commercial every now and again

wow i use to eat those plates too
die

On the lines of "zoo" what about the fuckin zoo books

>In Canada

Guess I'm gonna have to schedule a trip there.

Fuk u you'll never have the dunks with that attitude

FUCKKKKKKKKK

My grandma used to buy these for me ;___;

Digital finger box. I loved those as a kid.

Fuck me that hit hard. I forgot all about those.

>In Canada
This pleases me, I'll be going up there for the holidays.

I remember these, haven't really had anything like them since, and I don't miss them.

They were bad, user.

I remember eating off of a plate like these at a rich friend's birthday party. That kid was spoiled as fuck and his mom was batshit insane, but I generally had a lot of fun at his house. My mom fucked it all up by getting into a heated argument with his mom over something stupid and trivial.

Anyway, here's my nostalgia pic. These were really good, not as sweet as Honey Nut Cheerios, but had that nice brown sugar flavor. They should bring it back under a different name.

I used to want these, they go in between cubes when connected and hang out with each other

Oreo O's are still in circulation you idiot.

I miss government cheese and white box chex cereal.

I miss living off saltine crackers, red wrapping balogona sandwiches, and generic kool-aid.

I also missed having a father.
And after 6, a mother.

The crunchy cookie Reese's they currently have now will never stack up to these bad boys.

I remember begging my parents to buy these despite the fact that we had perfectly good plates at home.

> Live in Canada
> There is literally no end to all of the products, flavours, limited editions, and varieties of American foods I will never see
> USAfriends are always pining after Dunkaroos, which we have in abundance

Genuine question here. If I was to buy an absolute fuck load of Dunkaroos, a day then make occasional threads offering to mail them to the States in exchange/trade for American foods that are impossible to buy up here, do you guys think there would be any interest?

I would buy and mail off all the Dunkaroos you Anons could handle if it meant someone would send me back the Oreos, Pop tarts, Reeses, etc etc etc that don't exist in Canada.

pretty sure you can find that type of bologna anywhere m8

i might bite. what other kinds of stuff you got up there that we might know about?

Yea, but if it's not .gov welfare, it doesn't taste the same

OINK OINK ZOO PALS

I'd also be down. [email protected]

A HANKERIN' FOR A HUNKA

A SLAB OR SLICE OR CHUNKA

I'd suck so much dick for Oreo O's.

Zebra gum is still around to my knowledge. Saw some at Michael's, of all places, in their weirdly big candy section just a few months ago. Just hard to find.

jokes on you, I never had a father!
and then last year found out I have a 26 year old brother

Haha.
OH YES.

they sell these at Walmart, they are actually back. Go go go nigga

In the US? Lord I hope you aren't lying.